• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

D&D pickup lines

LOL! Oh goodness. [emoji38][emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Great find! My fav D&D line:

Paladin: It's hard to raise a family these days
Necromancer: Not if their buried close enough to each other.
Paladin: What?
Necromancer: What?

Some of these are really awesome! And so original :bubble: I know more than a few on whom these would work like a charm. Yours truly, for a start :D

https://youtu.be/9v3uOOfIHvs

Great clip! Ginny is a really fun content creator. I discovered her when she did this -

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=QOawH-IZI0U

She's cosplaying as the character Jester, who is played by the great Laura Bailey. In their Critical Role campaign, her husband Travis Willingham (playing Fjord the warlock) is being seduced by another warlock who has the same Patron as Fjord, and this imagines Jester's response :)

Great clip! Ginny is a really fun content creator. I discovered her when she did this -

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=QOawH-IZI0U

She's cosplaying as the character Jester, who is played by the great Laura Bailey. In their Critical Role campaign, her husband Travis Willingham (playing Fjord the warlock) is being seduced by another warlock who has the same Patron as Fjord, and this imagines Jester's response :)

I had a friend who dressed up as Jester at Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo the other weekend...turns out there were a lot of Jesters there that weekend! It was a lot of fun. AND I got to see a live taping of that Crit Role campaign the Thursday before, so that was pretty sweet too.

I had a friend who dressed up as Jester at Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo the other weekend...turns out there were a lot of Jesters there that weekend! It was a lot of fun. AND I got to see a live taping of that Crit Role campaign the Thursday before, so that was pretty sweet too.

That's awesome, I've been wanting to see one of their live tapings, they look really fun!

That's awesome, I've been wanting to see one of their live tapings, they look really fun!

It was fun. They definitely ham it for the cameras. Everyone's snarkier and sillier, except Liam who gets more dramatic and brooding. :D I think they like performing. I think it one was one the last pre-St-Paddy's shows, so everyone dressed in green. Sam was a leprechaun, beard and all. Marisha was super sparkly green. Matt was a bit sparkly too. Brian came out and did a little intro first. I definitely suggest going to one if you can make it work.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back