• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dad pulled over (For the dumbest reason)

Time4ATickle

TMF Novice
My dad was just pulled over because of 'texting', but not for the reason you may be thinking. Ok imagine this. Driving down a four lane road, changing lanes legally and then turning onto another street and then getting pulled over! And why was he pulled over? Because someone 'COULD' have been driving right behind my dad while texting on their phone and could have caused an accident.

Now let me explain. No one was texting behind my dad, but he was still pulled over because someone could have been. Does that make any sense to you?

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard! You know I've heard countless people (Police officers and regular citizens) telling you that they can't tell when someone is texting, so my dad is now supposed to be able to tell when someone is texting behind him before he can change lanes?

And this wasn't my father jumping out into the freeway or changing lanes illegally. He legally changed lanes and he legally made a turn. And the police officer behind him was waaaaay down the road.

This is ridiculous!

He got a warning not a ticket, but still! Does that make sense to anyone????

Cops typically aren't going to pull someone over without cause, especially if he just got a warning, because that wastes everyone's time. Could he have perhaps not used a turn signal when he changed lanes?

Cops typically aren't going to pull someone over without cause, especially if he just got a warning, because that wastes everyone's time. Could he have perhaps not used a turn signal when he changed lanes?

He used a turn signal.

I'm swear this is the reason he was pulled over. It was a young police officer too. He said that he could have caused someone who was texting or not paying attention to have an accident.

Oh I do have the warning. I'll check it out and see what it says.

It's not as dumb as a man in England a few years ago who was arrested for eating a stolen banana. I'm NOT making this up, he didn't even know it was stolen, it was handed to him by a friend who'd just stolen it and even the judge said the court appearance was a waste of time and taxpayers money. Still, the poor bastard had to spend one night in the cells.

It's not as dumb as a man in England a few years ago who was arrested for eating a stolen banana. I'm NOT making this up, he didn't even know it was stolen, it was handed to him by a friend who'd just stolen it and even the judge said the court appearance was a waste of time and taxpayers money. Still, the poor bastard had to spend one night in the cells.

Wow. He's lucky he didn't get the chair.

A stolen banana? I mean I don't know how unsafe England is, but I'm sure they have more worries than that! How much do banana's cost anyways?

Some people shouldn't be allowed to wear badges or make 'grown up' decisions like arresting someone.

Wow. He's lucky he didn't get the chair.

A stolen banana? I mean I don't know how unsafe England is, but I'm sure they have more worries than that! How much do banana's cost anyways?

Some people shouldn't be allowed to wear badges or make 'grown up' decisions like arresting someone.

Do me a favour mate, type "Ian Tomlinson" into youtube. Being arrested for a stolen banana is nothing over here.

Do me a favour mate, type "Ian Tomlinson" into youtube. Being arrested for a stolen banana is nothing over here.

Wow. The video I saw showed a man getting shoved down by the police and later dying while walking down the road. That guy really is lucky he didn't get the chair for eating that stolen banana.

Aye, I joined the group on facebook to get justice for Ian Tomlinson (no one's been arrested yet) that's the difference between the British football hooligans and British police, football hooligans don't attack innocent bystanders. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread with my personal prejudices, what's the police like over there?

Aye, I joined the group on facebook to get justice for Ian Tomlinson (no one's been arrested yet) that's the difference between the British football hooligans and British police, football hooligans don't attack innocent bystanders. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread with my personal prejudices, what's the police like over there?

You got good police officers and you have crap officers. If you really want to know check out youtube and just type in 'Drunk woman beaten by cop off camera'. The title says it all. If you do watch it I should warn you. It has a ton of blood in it.

You got good police officers and you have crap officers. If you really want to know check out youtube and just type in 'Drunk woman beaten by cop off camera'. The title says it all. If you do watch it I should warn you. It has a ton of blood in it.

Holy shit. If the police wanna fuckin start this again, I refer you to the Toxteth riots of '81, my father was involved in that, the people of Liverpool finally had enough of police brutality and racism so we fuckin put them back in their place. The Toxteth riots can be found on wiki and youtube, one of the few things I'm proud of my dad for. The police need to realize we can play this game better than they can, if that's what they want!

Holy shit. If the police wanna fuckin start this again, I refer you to the Toxteth riots of '81, my father was involved in that, the people of Liverpool finally had enough of police brutality and racism so we fuckin put them back in their place. The Toxteth riots can be found on wiki and youtube, one of the few things I'm proud of my dad for. The police need to realize we can play this game better than they can, if that's what they want!

There's a few other videos that show the same crap. My father was also pulled over because someone in a green truck struck another woman's car. Beat it up pretty bad too. Well my dad's truck didn't have a ding or scratch on it, yet he was treated like a 3rd rate citizen just because he was driving a green truck.

Also at youtube you can see a few special needs people getting beat up by cops. You can see a homeless man getting beaten up because his jacket was unzipped.

It's sick.

There's a few other videos that show the same crap. My father was also pulled over because someone in a green truck struck another woman's car. Beat it up pretty bad too. Well my dad's truck didn't have a ding or scratch on it, yet he was treated like a 3rd rate citizen just because he was driving a green truck.

Also at youtube you can see a few special needs people getting beat up by cops. You can see a homeless man getting beaten up because his jacket was unzipped.

It's sick.

Bloody hell, I thought it was just in England this is going on.

Well to be fair these people were fired, but they weren't arrested. It's just sick.

Well in my state if you want to become a police officer all you need to do is fill out an online application and have a high school diploma.

Well to be fair these people were fired, but they weren't arrested. It's just sick.

Well in my state if you want to become a police officer all you need to do is fill out an online application and have a high school diploma.

Over here you tell them your favourite colour. They don't even check if you've actually got a criminal record anymore if you're applying to be a police officer, Donal Mcintyre went undercover for the BBC (I think it was BBC) and discovered that several police officers had quit because they were sick of the sexism, racism, homophobia and unnecessary violence which IS the British police. Of course I can't speak about American police because I don't know, but I am speaking here of the majority of Britsh police not the minority.

Oh I understand.

It's hard to believe some of these officers over here in the states would just snap like that. No doubt something else has been going on for a while.

What do you mean?

Well I could be wrong, but I just don't see an officer being completely sound of mind and suddenly attacking some innocent person and beating the hell out of them. Like the officer beating up that drunk woman who was handcuffed. I just can't imagine that her being drunk and giving him a hard time could set him off like that.

I mean I see these people being nuts or violent before they became police officers. They need mental evaluations.

Well I could be wrong, but I just don't see an officer being completely sound of mind and suddenly attacking some innocent person and beating the hell out of them. Like the officer beating up that drunk woman who was handcuffed. I just can't imagine that her being drunk and giving him a hard time could set him off like that.

I mean I see these people being nuts or violent before they became police officers. They need mental evaluations.

Well, to quote my favourite comedian Billy Connolly:

"The desire for power is a dangerous fucking thing, people who WANT to be police officers, FUCKING WATCH them, watch your fucking POCKETS when they're near you too!"

In my honest opinion, all of the sane, reasonable police officers in England have long since left the force having seen they're outnumbered.

I agree with that in certain states over here. There is a lot of garbage that goes on, but we do have some good ones over here, but besides that I think crap outnumbers the good.

I agree with that in certain states over here. There is a lot of garbage that goes on, but we do have some good ones over here, but besides that I think crap outnumbers the good.

Of course, I agree. Billy was just exaggerating for comedic purposes, at least for the most part. The police should have more support from the government to keep their jobs and feel safe about exposing the rest as the scum that they are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6V3oUoffCE

I tried to find the story, but a while ago a black police officer was celebrating his birthday. And the fellow officers thought it would be funny to come in dressed like the ku-klux-klan. They even took photos.

I tried to find the story, but a while ago a black police officer was celebrating his birthday. And the fellow officers thought it would be funny to come in dressed like the ku-klux-klan. They even took photos.

Dispicable. I'd like to see an American riot, your areas are much bigger than ours, if you can avoid being shot, you could put the police back in their place.

Wow, just wow.

Based on the absurdity of the situation my gut tells me...

1. California
2. Florida
3. Nevada
4. Arizona
5. Louisiana

This has to be from one of those states. They're kings of chicken-S tickets and thinking of stupid rules.

I'm leaning strong toward California.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back