• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

damsel in distress f/f

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Erin is a professional model, very beautiful, very blonde! So we have to excuse her for not realizing that when you come to a tickling shoot, you are probably going to get the crap tickled out you! Her feet are SO ticklish, and she is totally taken by surprise by how ticklish she is, and how much it is going to suck to be tickled for a very, very long time. Tasha is absolutely merciless with the blonde beauty, first tickling her nylon clad feet until Erin rips out of them trying to escape the tickling. silly girl, struggling just encourages Tasha to be more ruthless, and she discovers that Erin CANNOT stand feathers on her feet, nor the brush. Tasha shows no mercy at all, and she tortures Erin until she feels that the model has sufficiently been broken down!

You can find this and many more f/f tickling clips on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Attachments

• damsel 1.jpg
    damsel 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 5,814
  • damsel 4.jpg
    damsel 4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,925
  • damsel in distress sample.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 12,249
Not a fan of feathers but she seems feather sensitive from the preview. And that's good. Cant wait to download.

Not a fan of feathers but she seems feather sensitive from the preview. And that's good. Cant wait to download.

It isnt often when a girl is feather sensitive, but that's how sensitive her feet are! She mostly gets Tasha's fingers, some brush, and some feather. Her body was just as ticklish, working on that preview now!

What for a professional Model? Like for clothing? How did you get her to do this :D...great clip.

Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

What for a professional Model? Like for clothing? How did you get her to do this :D...great clip.

Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

I guess since it is Christmas time, some models need money for the holidays! I don't really like using professional models (Erin is a swimsuit model/fashion model) but it is fun to watch them suffer! Tasha particulary likes to punish the very pretty girls.

Great preview clip; it is rare to see girls respond to feathers that way. Looked legit, though.

Thanks

Great preview clip; it is rare to see girls respond to feathers that way. Looked legit, though.

Thanks

True. Very rare.

Tommy, you hit a home run with this one. Erin is hot and very ticklish. Tasha at her best. I recommend this one, you wont be disappointed.

Damn, this clip RULES! I just bouoght the full version. How did you get her to make this vid? I don't think she likes being tickled at all. WOW! You coulda passed this off as a nonconsensual vid. Excellently done!

~FTKL

I am proud of this one, it is bound to be my most popular clip ever! Though she has some stiff competition, Nady, Carmen ,and Prya!

It's great to see more nylon stuff of you but why you must allways ripping these wonderful nylons ? :(

Glad to see the nylons ripping 9or coming off in any way).

I think nylon tickling is great especially when followed by bare sole tickling so that people who like either can get their fill.

JD

Glad to see the nylons ripping 9or coming off in any way).

I think nylon tickling is great especially when followed by bare sole tickling so that people who like either can get their fill.

JD

I agree. I don't care for nylons (especially the nude variety), but I did like the way they were used for bondage (if only very briefly). I purchased the whole clip and found the feather tickling <<<<---- to be very fun to watch. BTW, I love the new model.

Barlow

great clip

Maybe the most ticklish girl i've seen in a clip since crystal in ticklish merchandise. The best part is that she really wants the clip to stop and her begging is apparently real. I have wasted money too many times before on terrible clips from other companies (wont mention any names...fm concepts) where the girls fake laugh the entire video. I can't see how a fan of tickling could find anything wrong with this clip.

p.s. to tickleabuse

have you considered using shoe laces to hold the girls big toes tied back so that the pantyhose won't rip. being a nylon tickle fan i love it when the stockings don't get torn open. Or to make everyone happy, possibly just tear one stocking open and leave one alone.

Maybe the most ticklish girl i've seen in a clip since crystal in ticklish merchandise. The best part is that she really wants the clip to stop and her begging is apparently real. I have wasted money too many times before on terrible clips from other companies (wont mention any names...fm concepts) where the girls fake laugh the entire video. I can't see how a fan of tickling could find anything wrong with this clip.

p.s. to tickleabuse

have you considered using shoe laces to hold the girls big toes tied back so that the pantyhose won't rip. being a nylon tickle fan i love it when the stockings don't get torn open. Or to make everyone happy, possibly just tear one stocking open and leave one alone.

Now that's an idea, I admit, I am partial to bare feet. But I can do one on and one ripped off. no problem! I am also going to try to get each girl to do bare foot tickling and also all nylon tickling videos. This way everyone is happiest!

Now that's an idea, I admit, I am partial to bare feet. But I can do one on and one ripped off. no problem! I am also going to try to get each girl to do bare foot tickling and also all nylon tickling videos. This way everyone is happiest!

Tying the toes back like that would be great. Bare feet at that. I want to see more sucking, licking of the toes and feet. Tied back, toes helpless.

Would Tasha or any of your modals enjoy a scenario like that Tommy? :woot:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back