• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damsel in Distress HD F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
After many requests, I have finally made an HD version of my most popular video ever. The video quality is better, not as good as my current HD, but I have included a longer wmv sample and the HD sample. Shame Erin wont ever come back, she truly hated being tickled, definitely shows in the video.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

This weekend I'll also be adding HD versions of Lil Dee's first video and Remi's.

Attachments

• damselHD.jpg
    damselHD.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,511
  • damsel in distress HD sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 2,061
  • damsel sample.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 2,291
Pretty lady.
The 'ler is obviously having fun... but personally, I prefer laughter over screams.

The best ones are the ones that don't like to be tickled!!

"no, it tickles"....lol, ya think? Great looking lady. Both of the ladies are great looking actually!

nice! i wished she would have laughed more than screamed too!

speaking of girls who hate being tickled, any word on whether Neela will be back?

Any chance of you making an HD version of Erin's upper body clip?

Any chance of you making an HD version of Erin's upper body clip?

Sure, I can do that. I just hired a new webmaster, my original webmaster actually, and I am going to put a lot of new stuff on my website as well as update BEFORE i update my clips4sale stores. He is going to be full-time so the focus starting in a month or two will be my site.

Loved this video, one of the first TA clips I downloaded. Absolutely love the Lee's reactions

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back