• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dancer diane F/F Feet

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Diane is a dancer, ballet and modern dance, and let me tell you that she can move her toes like nobody else! I haven't seen feet express tickling as much as hers, its almost like they talk, lol. Anyway, despite her flexibility with her feet and toes, this girl is super ticklish, has a great laugh and a great dancers body! Tasha only has to use her fingers, the lightest touch can get Diane going. Tasha uses the brush for good measure, but only briefly. Diane is tickled non stop and without mercy for almost 11 minutes straight. The craziest thing is that despite the obvious tickle torture and her tickle insanity, she doesn't really beg too much for it to stop! Hmm, guess somebody likes to be tickled! This video is an awesome foot video, very ticklish girl with great expressive feet. It is almost 11 minutes, BONUS FREE 3 MINUTES!!!

You can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store; Tickle Abuse 2

She's perfect!

Strong sensitive feet!

I love her attampt at breath control.

Tasty!

JD

:woot:

Ho-lee crap! Diane is awesome! Dammit, between Angelina, Star and Diane you have a freaking all-star lineup.

as usual another aweseome clip
hehh
i was curious are you guys in ny?

Thanks, yes, I am in NYC. I am hoping to film again this weekend. I had three milfs, all friends, come last night and it just didnt work out. I am thinking of making a video of them, "milfs not ticklish' or something, lol.

What size are her feet Tommy?

great purchase. More please.

Tasha is such a terrific tickler. Great new model, Tommy!:upsidedow

Barlow

great model, great feet, great tickling......great! :D

Awesome clip, duder!

...and let this finally put to rest the myth that dancers, ballerinas, girls that go without shoes, etc are not ticklish.

She's very sexy and has a beautiful smile and sexy laugh great job man.

Yeahhhhh ...

I think I know what clip in your store I'll be purchasing next , Tickle Abuse. Diane looks to be a fantastic LEE.

Thanks for the preview.

Yeahhhhh ...

I think I know what clip in your store I'll be purchasing next , Tickle Abuse. Diane looks to be a fantastic LEE.

Thanks for the preview.

She is, she already wants to come back tonight, so I want to do some body tickling with her, maybe some nylon tickling. I am trying to Kristy here as well or the Cougar, all I know is that it will be fun!

She is, she already wants to come back tonight, so I want to do some body tickling with her, maybe some nylon tickling. I am trying to Kristy here as well or the Cougar, all I know is that it will be fun!

:wow: (speechless)

:)

Good Lord, Diane's body is so damn ticklish, wait till you see the preview, will be up very soon!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back