• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daredevil Pussycats

me4o

TMF Master
Hey gang! So most of you've already come across the famous cosplayer Wish Alice and her April tickling video. It seems that now Alice and some of her fellow cosplayers have created a site called daredevilpussycats.com, which has lots of tickling and foot fetish content. Well, at least that's what they say, because when I tried to have a look at it, it was impossible without signing up and paying. Now, I'd gladly pay if the content's good, but they have no samples or anything. Fair enough, they try to protect their work, but I also work hard for my money...Anyway, if any of you have been braver than me and have signed up, please do tell if the website is worth it. Cheers!

How did you find the site? I've tried searching for daredevilpussycats, and the only thing that comes up is a Vimeo channel with no content. The site shouldn't be hard to find, but evidently it is.

Took a risk and got a 1 week trial for $9. The tickle content is... not excellent as of now. Points for creativity, but if you saw that April O'Neil video she put out a while back, it's all on the same level as that. Can't recommend it in it's current state.

Took a risk and got a 1 week trial for $9. The tickle content is... not excellent as of now. Points for creativity, but if you saw that April O'Neil video she put out a while back, it's all on the same level as that. Can't recommend it in it's current state.

I have to hand it to him: Not only does Comfort Eagle share his videos with all of us.....FOR FREE.....he then goes and takes a bullet, plops down the 9 bucks on a site that he already was unsure about.....then gives us a full report....as if on a reconnaissance mission or something! All so that we DON'T have to plop down the 9 bucks! And possibly die of curiosity!

I've made it inside and.....there's nothing to see in here. At least not now....over and out. ;)

Thanks (yet again) C.E.!

You know what actually let me amend that a little; it's roughly on par with FTKL (albeit nowhere near as crisp or professional tier as those videos). If you're a big fan of those videos, you might enjoy these. Especially because they're really putting in considerable effort with the "fantasy" elements and costumes and shit.

How did you find the site? I've tried searching for daredevilpussycats, and the only thing that comes up is a Vimeo channel with no content. The site shouldn't be hard to find, but evidently it is.

Just go to daredevilpussycats.com, it's there :)

And thanks to Comfort Eagle for the feedback, what a lad!

I have to hand it to him: Not only does Comfort Eagle share his videos with all of us.....FOR FREE.....he then goes and takes a bullet, plops down the 9 bucks on a site that he already was unsure about.....then gives us a full report....as if on a reconnaissance mission or something! All so that we DON'T have to plop down the 9 bucks! And possibly die of curiosity!

I've made it inside and.....there's nothing to see in here. At least not now....over and out. ;)

Thanks (yet again) C.E.!

:iagree:

Comfort Eagle deserves a medal. Come on, Jeff, make it happen ;)

I paid the full $25 what do I get? lol

I went ahead and paid full price mainly because I knew one week wouldn't be enough to get a full opinion. Since they're vanilla and new to this I knew the starting content wasn't going to be great. They're really open to advice and suggestions, so I'm giving them a chance to improve.

My main issue is that I don't really like "fake"/theatrical tickling videos. The tickler is barely touching or doing anything while the ticklee is going insane.Their videos are pretty much that. I want to see some legit tickling action. I posted my critiques on their forum, along with listing some producers for them to check out so hopefully they get better.

On their Instagram page they did go live with wish Alice and it seems like they are really taking into consideration the viewer feed back. And a lot of people were saying that the tickling was kind of lack luster and should be more intense tickling. She said the people spoke and they are going to do more intense tickling. I haven’t gotten a membership yet, but I’m considering. She said they are very open to the viewer feedback.

I like how they offer t-shirts on StoreEnvy that have sort of an “in the know” aspect to them. 757887BA-795D-40CF-ADF4-D6FFB8F84FD8.jpeg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back