• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark Magician Girl's Night

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hey guys, sorry this one's so short, I've been a bit busy and granma's coming home soon. Some mention of explicit material, but nothing like what others have done in the past. Hope ya'll like! :D

KAREN

Dark Magician Girl lay in bed. It was four-thirty in the
morning. She woke up suddenly, feeling a strong premonition of
trouble. She reached out beside her only to feel that her husband,
Dark Magician wasn’t there.
Her heart went into double-time. “Love, where are you?” she
called out, verbally and emotionally. The room they slept in was unusually dark, only a few candles around the bed for light.
She noticed the candles, and slowly her heart begin to relax.
Only her husband could have lit them. But why had he?
Then she saw him, standing in the doorway, a small, mischievous
smile on his face. She knew that smile; she braced herself. “What are you doing up, my husband?”
“I could not sleep, darling, I felt…restless.” He said, smile broadened. “The battle between ourselves and the Leviathan left me thus.” He snapped his fingers, and suddenly she felt the sheets begin to move. Her eyes widened. “Wh-what are you doing, husband?”
This was not the first time he had come up with games to play late at night, She restrained herself from giggling as she felt one corner of the sheets grab her wrist. Soon she was completely bound by her own bed.
She looked defiantly at her husband, who had walked over to the foot of the bed. “What are you planning, husband?” She asked.
“Nothing, my dear wife. Nothing.”
Suddenly she felt the sheet begin to move; slowly, like a snake against her skin. She giggled. “Th-that tickles!” she blurted out.
The smile he flashed her was enough to convey his purpose. Oh dear she thought just before the sheets attacked.
It felt like a a hundred tiny feathers were attacking her neck. “Hehehhehehehehe huhuhusbahahand!” she wailed. “Stohohop!”
He just looked at her, and she began to feel other places in the sheet moving.
Her armpits began to tingle, then tickle intensely. “HehheheheHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!” Next her stomach and sides felt like someone was running their fingers up and down them.
But that was not the only thing he had in store for her. He snapped his fingers again and her thighs and pussy began to vibrate, and then tickle. “OOOOoooohHEEHHAHAHHEEHAHHAHAHHAHAHANONONO NOHOHT THAHHAHT!” she screamed. It was driving her insane! The intense tickling, which he KNEW drove her completely up the wall, combined with the teasing and tickling of her loins was beginning to turn her on.
Then he snapped his fingers again and the area around her nipples began to vibrate. THAT did what everything else was doing combined—intensely tickled and made her even hornier. “HAHHAHAHAHHAANOHOHOSTOHHPTHAT! I’LLL GEHHET YOU FOHOHR THIHIS!” she threatened.
He chuckled. “You, my dear wife, are in no condition to threaten me.” She squealed as he walked down to the only part of her besides her head that remained uncovered; her feet.
Without a word, he reached down and began to lick her toes. “EEEEEEEYAHAHHAHAHA” She screeched when he did this. As she felt his warm, slick tongue dance across her toes, no matter how quick she wiggled them, she went into silent laughter.
He looked upwards at her groin: she was very much ready. He got up, walked up to her face, and kissed her cheek as she laughed. She looked up with pleading eyes, and he snapped his fingers. Everything stopped.
She was hoarse as she whispered, “Make love to me.”
He did.

Holy Crap!!! That was very nice for something so short. Awesome short story TK :happy:

Thanks Ex:happy: wouldhave been more detailed, but granma's gonna be home soon, and I don't need THAT on my hard drive!

a1532b said:
Very nice story . ^^

Thanks A1, I'm gonna try to do that other one when I have more time, but I didn't wanna short that one out!

TKLVR18 said:
Thanks Ex:happy: wouldhave been more detailed, but granma's gonna be home soon, and I don't need THAT on my hard drive!

lol I'd think not, though I don't really have to worry about it much.

And what other story?

o_O Who knew Dark Magician was so naughty? XD

Actually, for a short story that was quite detailed and definately one of the better short stories. Short, sweet and to the point. Loved it, Karen. ^_^

:wooha:This thread's already on page two! WOOHOO...oh, wait, the original post was pretty long....:laughing:

But seriously, thanks guys. I've been meaning to get back to writing, and this one sorta popped into my head whilst trying to get inspiration.

Excess said:
Aww come on, just a teaser or something!

Haven't even started writing it, I'm afraid.

OK, I'll give a hint: it's f/m, about...somebody here, and no, it's not Socks:laughing:

TKLVR18 said:
Haven't even started writing it, I'm afraid.

OK, I'll give a hint: it's f/m, about...somebody here, and no, it's not Socks:laughing:

I see.....even though I shy away from pretty much anything /M, I'll make a rare exception in your case, plus since it's someone here, I'll be curious who it is. (My guess is Noob, or maybe FL. Pretty good guesses I'd say!)

Excess said:
I see.....even though I shy away from pretty much anything /M, I'll make a rare exception in your case, plus since it's someone here, I'll be curious who it is. (My guess is Noob, or maybe FL. Pretty good guesses I'd say!)

Well, thanks for makin an exception, but no, it's on'o my other lee's from YIM. He's posted in this thread, another hint:>

TKLVR18 said:
Well, thanks for makin an exception, but no, it's on'o my other lee's from YIM. He's posted in this thread, another hint:>
Well, so far there's Socks, a1532b, theteam, and....me. And since I know that I'm not one of your lees, and Socks has already been done, then it must be one of the other two. Didn't know either of them was a lee of yours, but you did say off of YIM, so yeah.

Excess said:
Well, so far there's Socks, a1532b, theteam, and....me. And since I know that I'm not one of your lees, and Socks has already been done, then it must be one of the other two. Didn't know either of them was a lee of yours, but you did say off of YIM, so yeah.

If it helps its not me

Great, now a1532b needs to post, since it must be him.

Yea...and maybe I just said that to throw you completely off...I'll never tell...

Trickery?!! Oh well, as long as you were polite about it and asked permission first.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back