• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark Widow: Russian Super Spy Tickle - M/F Tickling Video - FREE PREVIEW

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Dark Widow is a sexy Russian super spy who works for the US government superhero agency, S.A.B.E.R.. She's been sent on a secret mission to collect intelligence from a safe house used by terrorists. Unknown to the Widow, a mole in S.A.B.E.R. has alterted the terrorists of her mission. They've laid a trap for the sexy spy, and soon, she is in their hands. Now she is on the other side of intelligence gathering. Strong willed and trained to resist almost every imaginable torture, the Widow is in for a suprise when she discovers the terrorist leader intends to use somethinga s innocent as tickling. Soon the spy is begging for mercy in her native Russian as she laughs helplessly, tickled to distraction. She is now at the mercy of the leader, who intends to use everything at his disbosal to break the Widow's strong will.

Just in time for the new Iron Man movie, starring the Black widow, we have our parody with first time ticklee for Lana, a native Russian model. She is super ticklisjh and protests and cusses in Russian as she is tickled.

check out our store and the free preview,
Take advantage of our annual spring sale.

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

Great timing! :) Lana is a hottie and a native Russian, it can't get hotter for that. I may have to buy this after I go see Iron Man 2 tomorrow. :)

DK

In 00:15 to 00:22, her wrists seem to be free-floating around in those "cuffs"...is she actually trying to struggle to get out of bondage? And between 00:29 and 00:36, you seem to be holding both feet (AND legs) steady with merely a finger tip grip. Is this because she is not struggling...AT ALL?!?!? Just would like to know the integrity and reality of the tickling going on here before I plunk down almost twenty bucks.

Yes, she is tied. We don't do heavy tight tight bondage. Her feet are are tied together at he ankles and the tickler is holding her feet up as he tickles.
LGZ

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back