• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating Apps and Sites

Stocks22

TMF Novice
Hello,

I have seen a few dating apps that are geared towards fetish in the Apple app store. I wanted to know if anyone has used any and had success/recommendations. Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Tickle Dates

So I came across a couple of sites (not apps per se) more geared towards the fetish community. One is called "FetishAlt" which I think has many fetish categories, and another is called "Tickle Dates." The only problem is I think these are paid sites, and I don't necessarily trust them with financial information. I could be very wrong though, and maybe they are secure. You can definitely create a profile, but I think you have to pay to see messages and such. If there are free ones I would love to know. With the increasing popularity of online dating, there is bound to be more fetish sites and apps to come.

tbh I'm having decent luck just chatting up women on the Facebook dating app. Try that.

Most of those “unique taste” dating sites all link back to one central hub. Best to go with a pro site like OkCupid. Always plenty of open minded women on there, as long as your profile doesn't scream “Im socially awkward and mostly care about satisfying my kink”.

tbh I'm having decent luck just chatting up women on the Facebook dating app. Try that.

I gotta come at you straight..... does it pretty much automatically "out" you?

I remember way back before the smart phone era I used to use this "are you interested?" Facebook app to meet girls..... that was ok. MySpace was king..... now everything's ok cupid/pof/ tinder and people sound burned up.

I would recommend you to try tinder. I am sure that you will find someone who has the same fetishes as you. After all, there are lots of people living on this planet. Just make sure that you don't bring up fetishes in the conversation from the start. Get to know the person first. Maybe things will go great and you will get married. Unfortunately you have to be prepared for a divorce, so I would recommend you to look at breakupangels.com in order to get more information.

Last edited:
Fetish alt and the others from the same group in my opinion are sketchy at best. Vast majority of accounts on there are old and not active for quite some time. You cannot filter by last online unless you are a paying member.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back