• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating Websites

carolinatickle

Hello Everyone,

I know this is somewhat random, and it may have been discussed previously, but I'm trying to find out which dating website is the best to join (if there is a 'best').

Have many of you had good luck in that department? I relocated to a 'remote' area a few years ago and I want to 'expand my horizons' in the dating scene. I used to play around on AOL, Excite, and Yahoo! personals when they were free, way back in the day...

I know match.com boasts being the largest, and you can search according to keyword (like 'tickle,' 'ticklish,' etc.). Apparently True.com blocks certain words like the previously mentioned ones. But I haven't paid anything yet and I'm just sampling.

To be honest, I'm looking for local women to date and also to talk to ticklish women in different areas. It would be great if they were one in the same of course.

Any incite, from anyone who has had experience (good/bad/neutral) is certainly appreciated.

well most dating sites are restricted in personal fetishes or they have just a small area. I would check out Adultfriendfinder. It is more of a site dedicated to people looking for others into fetishes or just stick around here and let others know you more.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I've thought about that route before (AdultFriendFinder) but I guess I'm looking for dating/long term potential locally as well. There aren't a lot into tickling in SC, perhaps just a few here and there.

I've had more luck getting replies on free sites such as matchdoctor.com , adultmatchdoctor.com, plentyoffish.com and collarme.com than I've had on pay sites.

carolinatickle said:
Thanks. I didn't know free sites still existed. No credit card needed or anything?

Nope. Well, I think on plentyoffish or matchdoctor you have to pay, but that's only if you want to add MORE than one photo. But since I never upload more than one photo, I dunno--adding more photos to your profile might be free on these sites now.

But as for e-mailing,searching, uploadin one photo, posting on message boards, the sites I listed are free.

I tried that eharmony and all my matches were in TX, CA, or Canada

and I said no to the relocation question

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back