• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David Tickled & Teased! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
David the business executive had arrived home when on entering his apartment he'd been grabbed by the two masked intruders and forced into his own bedroom and was secured to his own bed having been forced to remove his suit jacket and tie. He then blindfold and gagged and heard one intruder tell the other to do his thing!

David wondered what was to happen when he felt the laces of his black shoes loosened and slowly pulled off exposing both size 11 back nylon socked feet and felt highly vulnerable as staring at both socked feet secured together he told to rub them against each other, initially not reacting until a finger stroking one sole then the other persuaded him!

"Mmmm love these feet, they smell awesome with nice high arches and long toes, love seeing the contours of their shape through your socks and ticklish too, best you do as told or things will be worse for you so now wiggle yout toes for me!"

The other intruder then said "Best do what he says as my mate loves feet and we've been watching you a while so he's had his sights on you which is why we've waited until your wife's taken the kids to visit her parents the weekend so he can teach you a ticklish lesson or we can arrest you as that's right we're cops with NYPD and know all about your illegal business deals Mr. Han!"

David was shocked and helpless as he felt each socked foot inspected, fondled, massaged but not to tickle yet!

"Fuck yes going to enjoy these feet for sure they smell amazing and nicely warm n' sweaty as I like feet and feel moist n' getting hotter and sweatier, pretty addictive and as my mate says feet my thing, high arches too and clearly another guy getting off on your feet is freaking you out which excites me more! Guess these ticklish targets out of bounds to the wife right; not to me though and smelling so raunchy can imagine they'll taste pretty ripe too!"

30 yr old 6' David Han helpless as with one hand the intruder-cop held the socked toes of his left foot and bent them back so his right foot arched and then ran a finger the length of the sole, a slow tracing along the super sensitive sole and then switched to his other foot! The same reaction as his greatest weakness he knew was going to be used against him mercilessly!

"He's going to exploit your ticklishness to the max David, been looking forward to getting to grips with your feet, I'm here as voyeur but security too as filming this and it will be on You Tube if you don't do exactly as told, imagine your syndicate bosses seeing that as well as the wife David and your friends too; all kinds of problems even ticklish ones I'd imagine!"

David helpless fought giggling through the gag as each socked sole was slowly traced by one finger alternately, gliding easily over the smooth socked soles and repeated again and again until David had to giggle

"Mmmm extremely ticklish feet, bet you can't stand this David but your lying down and have no choice but to take it" said the tickler who increased the speed of his tickling employing all his fingers stroking the soles of each foot in turn, the balls of both feet, the arches, under the toes as David was shaking and losing breath so the tickling slowed down!

"Don't want you passing out on me David and missing out on all the fun!" teased the tickler who engaged in tortuous teasing strokes of each foot, David knew not to panic as this would entice more ticklish torment delivered as the tickler told him he loved tickling feet of straight guys the most as it was so humiliating for them and especially when with socks off he lickled them which always heightened ticklish sensations mercilessly!

David freaked out as the thought of this happening was hellish and the tickler telling him nylon socks making feet even more sensitive as he massaged each foot and pressed his nose against David's soles and toes and lightly ran a finger along each sole making the toes wiggle as the ticklish sensations gained ticklish responses from the hetero ticklee!

David's breathing becoming heavier as his giggling increased and so too his involuntary struggling which excited the tickler but natural reactions from someone as ticklish as David Han!

"Told you this one would be hyper-sensitive, get it all filmed, a weekend David here won't forget but reckon he qualifies as a regular tickle-toy being tall, attractive quite my type with such helplessly sensitive feet which smell so good, yeah Mr. Han best get used to having his feet manhandled by me!"

"You hear that David, my mate loves your feet even before your socks are off and he's an animal with his mouth, I've seen him work over guy's feet you're not the first but can tell yours extra appealing to him! He'll break any resistance so best you just surrender not struggle as only Friday night, we're here the weekend and seems he'll be calling you to report for tickles after that!"

"Yeah David he's right as you have a business side-line and so do I; tickle torturing guy's feet and tired of the middle eastern guy as accustomed to the ticklishness and taste of his feet, need a change and you suit my needs or rather your feet do!" said the tickler as he began an agonising stroking of David's socked toes and then traced the length of each nylon sole! The ticklish assault driving David crazy having such extremely ticklish feet, his worst nightmare and just beginning!

The intruder then licked the socked sole of David's right then left foot and doing so gripping each foot tightly and sucking his socks savouring their rich aroma and ignoring the muffled protests continued licking the socked soles of David Han's feet and squeezing his socked toes and licked the sides of each socked foot!

"Hmmm fuck your socked feet taste good David!" the intruder-tickler said and then proceeded to kiss his feet all over, running his tongue over David's arches, slightly tickling him deliberately and yes his feet squirmed immediately and so very maddeningly he ran his fingers, his hands over both socked feet and tongued both stinky socked feet!

He repeated these teasing techniques over and over again driving David to become even more desperate for him to stop each time and watching him squirm he pressed his face harder against both socked soles and rubbed and licked both feet. David's socks tasted great and sniffing them up and down, inhaling the smell from his sweaty socked feet the intruder teasingly told David to try to stop his toes wiggling but stroking his soles his toes wiggled as my nose traced along his socked soles.

“Good boy David just lie there and keep still as you can for me!" the intruder said pressing his face into his socked soles and inhaling their raunchy smell deeply saying having worked up quite a sweat in the office and more since he'd got home that his feet smelling rich n' raunchy as he liked them!

Involuntarily David wiggling his toes in his socks as the intruder took them mouthful by mouthful into his mouth and indulged himself in sucking the sweat out of them and each lick loving their salty taste and saying once barefoot he was going to really enjoy sucking on each of his toes one at a time and turned on by his sweaty, moist feet really indulging himself in licking them, a thorough tongue bath of them intermixed with activating their nerve endings mercilessly!

David's size 11 socked feet flinched and seeing this the intruder told him that this the kind of reaction from his feet he was anticipating seeing happening as again he sucked on David's socked toes again literally drooling over them. Unable to move his feet and secured together he marvelled staring at both socked soles, leaning into them and inhaling them and then rubbing his nose into them taunting David and stressed the only things between him and David's ticklish, licklish bare feet were his warm, sweat n' saliva moistened, smelly socks!

"This film's going to be hot David as clearly you're appealing to my mate, well your feet are anyway" said the other intruder as he smirked!

"You bet they are and better than I'd imagined, their smell, the feel of them, even taste of them through his socks and his ticklishness; yeah David you are my tickle-toy so we'll both have secrets as you play by my rules from this weekend so when I call you, excuses to the wife and you bring these delicious feet to me or your secret goes viral!" threatened the intruder-tickler!

He then massaged David's feet through his socks and sensed their sensitivity and advised him to lie still or he'd be inviting me to tickle them and alternated massaging one foot to the other and told him they felt very smooth and he was doing this to get them really hot so they'd smell raunchier still, they'd taste riper adding something he was anticipating was orally enjoying his feet and that warm and even more so hot feet being so fucking sensitive that his working on them was going to drive David berserk, having his socked and bare feet used and abused by him would be hell for David, embarrassing, humiliating and sickening but that was his problem and to deal with it! Being gagged David's not interrupting his stride and disturbing him with unnecessary noise; his laughter!

"Im glad your feet are ticklish and very ticklish and we'll soon see just how ticklish they are!" the intruder said and gripped the toes of David's right foot and bent them back so his socked sole was taut and stroked along the sole up n' down, up n' down and up n' down as David giggled he repeated the process with David's left foot! Stopping then to have a deep smell of them both as he pressed his face against them saying straight guy's feet always got his dick hardest which provoked laughter from the other intruder!

"You're such a perverted deviant mate but love seeing you do your thing so guess I've got my kinks too but this video will be a blast!" joked the other intruder

Winking at his mate the intruder-tickler then indulged in giving each foot in turn a tongue massage, experienced at this using his mouth to stimulate the nerve endings of feet through socks and saying most of them being in the soles of the feet so for David a diabolical endurance test lay in store and he was going to exploit his limits of endurance so easily as he nibbled and sucked on David's socked toes, David squirmed like mad so the intruder tortured him nibbling the balls of David's feet and grazing his teeth along both arches! The gag removed by the other intruder wanting on video a brief soundtrack which David rewarded him with immediately!

"STOP, not myfeeeeeeeeettttt!HEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEE not my feet, don’t tickle my feet ” David screamed in ticklish agony through the gag

"Yes David your feet, your big, warm, sweaty, smelly, hideously ticklish feet, you are going to suffer the tickling you never imagined happening in your worst nightmare!" the intruder told him as he relentlessly continued to mess with both socked feet! Have your feet smelled as raunchy as this always David especially here by your big toes and such tasty toes even through your socks right by face to suck the sweat out of them!"

The gag then replaced, the tickler-intruder loved David's squirming as taking the blindfold off and then as opening his mouth and in slow motion lowered his mouth over the socked toes on his right foot and inches from them stopped and told David he could wiggle them or not and he didn't voluntarily but a stroke of his soles David did as the intruder sucked them deeply in my mouth and enjoyed the toes of his left foot the same way! He told him again he'd been lusting after his feet since he'd been placed under police surveilliance, dreaming of tickling the fuck out of them, sniffing them, tasting them so all the things he was doing and loved seeing the look of fear in David's eyes as he intended being mencacing in his attention to David's feet in every way imaginable!

"Hmmmm it's a great feeling being in complete control David and knowing you'd not choose for a cop to be by your socked feet drooling over them as he soon would be over his bare feet with a devilish menu of treats in store to subject him to enduring and all employed with one main objective, to break him and trust me David something I'm going to so enjoy doing the intruder threatened deeply inhaling David's foot stink and rubbing his feet!

Then very slowly the intruder began peeling David's right sock off and faced the bare and vulnerable sole and stared at it, his eyes looking at it from heels to toes and telling him what an appealing foot, nicely shaped with long and suckable toes all perfectly sized and able to smell a foot smelling like a foot! He peeled off the other sock and having eyed it up told David two feet he couldn't wait to tease, torment and tickle adding lickle and stared at both big, bare and vulnerable, helpless feet! The blindfold replaced!

"No safeword, no begging, no laughter, no control David as I like my victims and blindfold with no idea where or when your feet will be tickled, lickled, toes sucked and licked; tortured so powerfully heightening your already stratospheric sensitivity and vulnerability!" the intruder said as he began rubbing David's bare feet saying they smelled amazing even better than when socked and his fingers then touched his soles lightly and so sensitive David squirmed and writhed about trying to pull his feet away from the invasive fingers which danced lighter still as both intruders smiled seeing David squirm, his muffled laughter exciting them both!

"David Han you are ticklish, I mean really ticklish, you better be co-operative with me or I wil make damn sure word gets out how ticklish a pussy you are as I know people who would love having you at their mercy and maybe as with Hussein I will share you; your ticklishness with others but for now I will be selfish and keep you for myself! Even in tickle-meets though I will definitely keep these feet as my sole interest!"

"That's a good one, sole interest I like that!" said the other intruder about the play on words!

The intruder-tickler began licking the bare soles of David's sweaty feet and sucked on his big toes and then his other toes individually and slid his tongue in between each toe and under his toes and told him his foot flavour was awesome as he licked the sweat from them both adding straight men like him really of greatest appeal to him! He kept stroking both arches and up n' down the soles of David's feet slowly and loving the salty taste of his feet and the lickling of the soles of his feet having him laughing hysterically. He loving inhaling the strong odour of both feet while he licked them and then gripped a foot individually and relished his feet being so smooth and sensitive telling him that he needed to be taught a lesson for his crimes and a firm grip of his large right foot warm and moist he gritted his teeth as very gently he traced fingers from his heel to under his toes and muffled, uncontrollable laughing from David resulting in encouraging him more!

He ran fingers along the tender sole bringing forth screams of ticklish laughter from David as his whole body convulsed as his teasing fingers restlessly scribbled and scratched all over the sole of David's foot and saying it really was surprising to finding his feet being so soft, so smooth and so consequently so sensitive and something he was certainly going to take complete advantage of as the intruder pulled the toes back on David's right foot and stroked the taut sole as he struggled and loved watching his toes wiggle and his feet flex saying imagine how his syndicate bosses would be so shocked to see him being so tormented or even finding out he being so ticklish on his feet. The tickler-intruder imagined David's feet in his shoes and socks working up as sweat and his being overpowered and for fun, punisment or both then subjected to tickling torture all over his socked feet and then socks ripped off, his bare feet being systematically torture tickled mercilessly! This a moments fantasy a reality in the sense that David's bare feet were facing him and he was delivering the merciless tickling torture to David and making a great job of it!

David Han struggled helplessly; an awesome sight for the intruder as he then began to tease his left foot in similar fashion and then stroked each foot simultaneously as David's head twisted side to side on the bed as his giggles became frantic muffled pleads for the intruder to stop as his toes wiggled teasingly as he lickled them all and told David they really tasted so good being warm, sweaty and smelling awesome and they wiggled like crazy in his mouth as the intruder worked his toes expertly, his tongue sliding in between them making the tickle more unbearable for David and licked and nibbled all over his feet and slowed his tongue teasing lickles to lick all over each foot individually saying he wanted to see if one foot was more tasty than another. Once lubed with saliva David's feet even more sensitive, something the intruder thrilled taking full advantage of and David shrieked as he desperately wiggled his feet, being so sensitive that it tickled like hell!

The intruder then got the feather and began to drag the quill end the length of his right foot and maintained a steady tortuous pace so horny seeing how incredibly sensitive David was to feather tickling and saying that tickle torture with a feather could easily drive him insane and he preferring the feather to the Wartenburg wheel which at time hurt and didn't tickle but the feather a perfect tickle tool and the feather end sawn in between his toes would drive David wild and also excruciatingly ticklish on a hardened dick and caressing balls and inner thighs as he would be subjected to later!

"Yeah that's why I'm here this weekend David as feathers my thing and tormenting a guy's dick and balls even asshole with it my forte, keeping you edged until I decide to get you off and then fuck will your feet be ticklish but for now happy to see you feathered on your feet by my mate!" taunted the other intruder making David Han feel even more vulnerable in the compnay of his uninvited weekend guests!

The tickler-intruder increased the pace of the tickling torment the feather quill was delivering to the soles of David's feet! His reaction was instant, loud giggling, his feet jerking hard and toes curling as the feather quill stroked each sole! The tickling was driving David insane and then feather replaced by the intruder's tormenting, teasing, tickling tongue which slid in between each of his toes as both feet were simultaneously rubbed! Both soles then re-lubed with the intruder's saliva as told prferable to him to use than oil as meant the feet tasting natural but his fingers still sliding over each foot as being saliva slicked increasing their ticklish intensity!

"I guess it's so damn humiliating for you David and the very last thing you daring to imagine happening in your worst nightmare but that's what we are David and all the inevitable pleas pu for us to quit will only makes us both more determined to ignore them and increase and intensify the ticklish torture, wait until my mate uses the electric toothbrush on your feet and especially under your toes David! He's a real sadist with guy's feet but teasing the fuck out of you Huessein will get a break and after the last six months ticklish hell for him; a welcomed one!" said the other intruder!

Eventually the intruder who favoured dicks jerked David off roughly so he shot his load and then immediately the foot-fixated intruder resumed licking the soles of David's feet and sucking his desperately wiggling toes and stroking up n' down the soles of his feet but then caressing and teasing his feet in a more sensual manner! He slowly tickled the under his toes and the most deliciously ticklish area at the base of his toes and continued the endless tickling, licking of his soles and licking and sucking his toes and flicking my tongue under his toes, along the arches of his feet and in the centre of the soles of his feet as he told David this was going to be an intense tickle torture session for him and a merciless one as if he had not realised it, that now he did!

The intruder telling David that having shot his load his feet being so horribly sensitive and began to run his fingers all over them and now the tickling escalated to pure torture. The intruder's fingers exploring every ticklish area of both of David's feet and told him it seemed the centre of his soles, his arches and toes the most ticklish areas and so knowing this he could expect him to be working on them a lot over the weekend and taking his left foot he held David's toes back and ran his fingers under and in between them and stroked the arch loving seeing how he squirmed and struggled hysterically laughing which turned the intruder on! He then did the same to David's right foot but then licked both vulnerable and helpless soles and nibbled and sucked on his toes which tickled like hell as he relished continuing to lick the soles of his feet and licking under and in between all of his toes driving David ballisitc! Again playfully ran the feather over his soles and in between his toes and dragged the quill of the feather slowly from his heels to the balls of his feet and David giggled and involuntarily his feet flinched and his toes wiggled!

The sensations made intense as he wiggled his feet, scrunched his toes and then the tickler-intruder resumed a slower caressing of each foot and this a maddening sensation on the soles of David's feet as fingers carressing them; one by one or both simultaneously the sensations intimate as gentle touching as if it were a lover & done so deliberately sensually to humiliate,and emasculate David and which would be continued over the weekend as at the same time his dick would be fondled, licked and sucked by the other intruder as his toes being sucked and soles licked adding insult to injury! David was facing a weekend of ticklish, licklish, menacing, merciless, teasing, tormenting, torturous hell!

Last edited:
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back