• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day with a spider (May 2008 Story Contest Entry)

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
For starters I would like to thank Duke Diablo for giving me his blessing and his copyright to Arne, his fictional world from forum Rpg 'where brave live forever'. Unfortunately that isn't the most case, cause I am going to be ran down by a rat man, but that is besides the point. This story is dedicated to Duke and his character Tarantula, may both of them make us enjoy. Also I know I have few grammar mistakes. Forgive Tobi... he is a good boy after all :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air of city Ansalmo stank on the substance which was vital to every human being. It stank on blood. There is no a good enough word to describe that city of demise, besides horrible. Since the beginning of time it was lair of thugs, corruption, deaths and misery. Only those who didn’t have any choice, besides Hell, resided there. The grey sky covered it in three miles radius giving another meaning to its nickname, “The City of Demise”. There were two ruling guilds, last stand of order of bloody community, The Crimson fangs and the Takers, both of them known for their ruthlessness and black market jobs. The Crimson fangs gained their name for the color of their weapons after numerous battles, making them red. They were specialized in kidnapping, assassinations and torture, placing themselves as an important militia group, killing all that could become bothersome to them and to their market ground. The Takers, highly organized thief guild, dealing with black market goods, information’s, artifacts, even with slavery. They retained their name for their cruelty toward their enemies and traitors of the guild, killing from the shadow without sound, sending them to their graves and those unfortunate who survived wished they were dead, for they were buried alive. Those two groups kept balance in Ansalmo, securing its citizen from as much as possible from harm, but being hurt was just in the nature of that cursed ground. Only one thing compromised that balance, the rumored appearance of the third more powerful and secretive group, still nameless, their coming bringing much despair and deaths to the already tired people of that city.
Amidst those two guilds and making of the third, stood only one man, hiding from his past, his enemies, himself. He wore iron mask with only one eye slot opened, always dressed in black, but light and agile clothing, allowing his body to move freely without any stress or concern, the way he used to in his youth. He was unknown to the city’s current ruler, but no intervention was allowed and it was for that reason alone that he was targeted by both the Crimsons and the Takers. It was then that real fun began and the new rivers of blood flowed through the city.

*****​

“Yawn… this day couldn’t get any more boring.” He said letting his voice hum through his metal mask making it distorted and hard to compare. He spend most of his time that day watching the sky, for it was for once a bright day in Ansalmo and all the horrible features exposed themselves then. The dead, almost rotting bodies were thrown on the side of the street, becoming nobodies concern and everyone’s displeasure, the scars cast on the city from several magic battles still showed and lightly smoked, the thieves freely walked, leaving their intentions unfulfilled due to lack of cover. It was such a bothersome day for him, but by the sounds of footsteps that silently approach him it seemed like the fun could finally start. He slowly rose from the edge of center fountain, only surviving monument of the old age of Ansalmo, while it was still called “The City of Hope”. He looked one final time at the statue that rose from the fountain, the maiden made from marble with long curly hair lifted by her gentle arms, lustful breasts, narrow waistline and very, very attractive butt followed by long legs that hid her crotch and hid its feet in the pool. He wished he had a woman like that at the moment.
“Oh my, oh my… It seems I have some company don’t I?” he said with his youthful voice changed by the metal mask into less profound one. It didn’t bother him, much. He started to warm himself up with few light exercises, he didn’t want to hurt any part of his body in some shenanigans.
“For a person that tries to hide you are doing a lousy job.” A person from the dark said. He didn’t reveal himself, nor did he reveal the position of himself and his comrades, just merely taunted him. Unfortunately he already found out where they were. There were two behind the barrels behind him, just a little bit left to the fruit trader, one on the roof right to him on distance around twenty meters, fifteen meters from the center of the square to the first house and five more till the next one, probably an archer, and finally three more in front of him barely visible to untrained eye, but to him they were like children who sucked at hide and seek. Six in total and probably few more hidden in the public that was scarcely there, barely ten people excluding regular merchants, and from those he concluded that at least two were Takers in disguise, they failed to conceal their weapons, leaving a huge tent in their pants. He understood the male person trying to conceal it, he could say he was aroused by the statues beautiful aura, but the female one. That was stupid.
He playfully waved to the guys in front of him, joyfully saying short “Yo!” as a support. Revealed to the public eyes they didn’t have any choice, but to fully reveal themselves, the three of them at very least, still leaving their weapons in their cover, but ready for a fight at any moment. The three of them were dress fully in black with few gray colored leather armors covering their weak spots, their shoulders, their back, and their thighs. To him only the man in the middle was of some interest right now. He was a blond with long narrow face and high cheekbones. His eyes looked too small for his face and his eagle nose seemed like a deformation from some accident. He wasn’t too ugly, but neither pretty, his muscular body being his only salvation from the road of eternal virginity. He spoke first with the same intonation like last time.
“I am pleased to meet you, and am very pleased with your skills. Legends about you were true after all…”
“You are so ugly.” Said the masked man with his joyful voice, teasing the young man “You look like an extinct plagued eagle… no wonder they are extinct being so ugly. You can’t even look yourself at the mirror without making it break!”
“That… that… is beside the point! I like when my target is a worthy opponent and I respect his strength, but you sir are way out of your league now! Your lowly peasant manners shall be eradicated by us! Do you even know how many of us are here?!”
“Currently? Well not counting the merchant it seems all the square belongs to your people now, so that would make it… um… eight. Two behind the barrels, one of them tightening his blade in his hand, one on the roof to my right, that man with huge tent in his pant is your guy and that girl with huge tent is also one of yours. Including you three that seems to be all.” He replied confidently, putting his arms on his waist, revealing his muscles. This started as a boring conversation, but it turned slowly into a competition between him and the leader of this squad. He loves the dumbfounded look on the blonds face as he opened his jaw slightly, revealing his surprise about him being right. His pupils dilated, becoming smaller and revealing small hint of fear inside him.
“Come on are you ready to fight captain.” He irritated him some more “I can take you all down with only one eye!” he said as he covered his right side with his palm, the side with no eye slot. He laughed whole heartedly at them, making all of revealed warrior shiver from anger “Now shall we get this party starting?”
As soon as he said those words and bowed he was attacked. He heard an arrow flying his way and the two of warriors behind barrels jumping into attack. So that was their plan, he though as he analyzed the situation. He couldn’t stay in place because the sharpshooter pinpointed his position from his voice, he couldn’t jump to neither side because of ,oh so obvious disguised, members and he couldn’t even jump forward or behind because of large force concentration. In fighting he knew about certain rules known on the east as Jing’s. There was positive Jing, which was concentrating his force on attack, negative Jing, which represented concentration on retreat and neutral Jing, concentrating on waiting and listening. He didn’t bother learning other eighty three Jing’s, even this was more than enough against foes such as this. He waited for the arrow to come closer, closer, even closer, until he could finally feel her presence, the force she was fired at him, the trajectory. He knew then that he was done listening and waiting like a greatest fool in the world, showing off his coolness in such a dire situation. He rotated around his axis, grabbing the arrow with his middle and index finger, slowly changing its trajectory without any loss in power and when he was certain he was in for a kill he released. The arrow went the same way it came leaving a big emptiness after a grouse yelp on the battlefield. With their battle plan ruined they rushed for a kill, still in some tactical formation, but less aware about their situation. One blade flashed from behind, but it was too slow for him, he rotated around his opponents axis in order to avoid it, now was his chance to attack. He landed few fast, but specifically chosen point on his opponents body, starting with strong blow to the kidney with the elbow, following by strong pinch on the right shoulder and the thumb attack on lower back. The target fell down without any resistance like he was just a doll.
“What kind of sorcery is that?!” the leader yelled as he watched their unsuccessful attack bringing its second victim. He was astounded by his skills, he could see that all of his warriors were, for the attack stopped.
“No hocus pocus used there eagle face, just plain old eastern fighting style, Chao Man Sen. By attacking certain points at certain time I managed to stop his lungs and kill him in most horrible manner, by suffocating him without touching him. Neat huh?”
“What is your name master of eastern style?” leader asked while he took out his blade, a rapier thirsty for some blood.
“Master? Oh now I am complimented by you… I am not a master, I am known as Cain now.” While Cain was busy listening to the compliment of his adversary two more assassins crawled behind him, silently as possible, charging at him with their blades “Huh?! Oops this won’t do.”
He kneeled and widened his legs, gaining a stronger stance and better position for counter attack. He jabbed his elbows fast backward and protruded his palms toward enemy’s armors. This position was slightly uncomfortable for him, but when he concentrated all his power in his palm and released it upon his foes it was all worth it. To their eyes it seemed like nothing threw them away five meters backward, but he knew better than anyone what he did. He focused the black energy of his body into his palms and released it at the right moment, making a great power charge between black and white energy. His arms went in front of himself, his stance was a little bit too wide for this use it seemed, but he didn’t practice enough in times like this. This kind of fights made him weak, useless, he had to retain just a little bit of himself, even if he didn’t want to.
“Oh my… I come for a nice vacation here and this is what I get… a group of clowns with no real battle experience!” Cain mocked them, for it was now more than obvious how stronger was he comparing to them. Yet he didn’t want this fight to prolong, making such a scene in broad daylight makes wonders about bounty hunters and he didn’t want to bother with them.
“That was legendary Chi Fu wasn’t it?” the Takers squad leader asked with obvious fear in his voice, barely speaking the words between the swallow, trying to water his now dry throat.
“Wow… you read about it? I am surprised you could read at all.” Replied coldly Cain as he analyzed the remaining opponents. He just broke few ribs of the two he threw away, one being the man with the tent in his pants and other was the remaining member of ‘barrel squad’ as he now amusingly called him. They will recover in few months, but their warrior pride was dead and he didn’t worry about them anymore. The number of his current opponents was four now. Besides the leader, he had the strange female with the tent in her pants he found so funny, he didn’t even want to fight after he saw it. The remaining two were masked, but according to their figure he concluded that the petit one was young female, probably in her early twenties, skillful in sneaking, but not combat and that the huge masked persona was a man, a brawler and a barbarian in manners of combat, having no grace in fight and no other skill than chopping everything he found in the way. This was going to be boring, he concluded.
“Charge!” yelled the captain as they all attacked him, the captain and the brawler charging right into his range of attack, while the disguised woman threw her cape revealing her Takers uniform and finally ridding herself of that annoying bulge in the region of her pants. Now he was sure she was female. He decided to fight them head on, so he stood in his battle stance, his left leg protruded forward and the foot rotated toward the inner side while he concentrated all his weight on his kneeling right leg. He balanced with his right arm as he faced his left arm toward his opponents. Slowly he rotated the wrist, making the palm face him and giving his enemies the hand sign, ‘come and get me’. As soon as he showed that the brawler charged in with a furious attack, making Cain focus his weight on left side of him body, jumping high and rotating, his left hand touching the ground and he didn’t falter back down, not until his legs were ready to charge on brutes head. He rotated some more, spreading his legs apart and charging first one heel onto brutes face then the second, making him fall down after loud bone breaking sound, smelling the blood rushing from his nose, hearing even louder screams from a big child. He didn’t stop there, oh no, Cain had much in plan for this brute. Landing on his feet he kneeled fast down avoiding the attack from the leader, and then jumped in order to avoid the attack from female warrior. Those two slashes were so precise and if he were not fast enough he would become sliced meat by now. He formed his fists into hammer position and hitter the brute with full force on the forehead, breaking his neck because of concentration to that area and as a finally he used his body as a jumping board in order to attack female without stopping. Unfortunately the Takers were more organized than he thought, for he was greeted by the leader, charging with his blade toward his heart. Cain barely avoided this encounter, almost glad to have a bit of surprise now and then, but this enjoyment was short lasting as he caught captains hand with fair easy and broke it in three places, leaving him useless for combat. For that reason alone Cain rotated and hitted his throat with open palm, making him suffocate on his own Adams apple. Captains eyes almost fell out as he fought for breath, but it was too late for him, his life was put out like a candle light on turmoil night. Now it was one on one duel, he concluded as he watched at the woman in from of him. He gazed so much at her black hair that he failed to notice his mistake, one more surviving that sneaked behind him. He wouldn’t even know she was there was it not for the reflection in the girls eyes, seeing himself and the assassin behind him raising her knife high. She wanted to hit his neck, to attack all important blood vessels and to be certain that there was to help for him, but now it was too late for her. He jabbed his elbow in her stomach, encircled her quickly and concentrated all of his dark energy into his right palm and released it at her back. She flew around ten meters before she landed fairly unconscious. It was all over now, even if his enemy fought him now in this number and this state they were out of ace cards, all their strategies defeated, their moral fled before them. At least the female had so much honor to carry her unconscious friend with her.
Now he was alone once again, or was he. He felt another presence, and it was not the merchant who ran away at the start of the battle. It came from the direction of runaway Takers, he felt it, the strong presence of death and sadism. He was pleased with what he saw. She was the most beautiful assassin he looked upon the whole month, her wavy hair looked like it was fire on the wind, her piercing, but seductive blue eyes called upon him, not to speak about her other grand parts that would make any girl envious. She was beast in the beauty, two for one package ready to burst and to kill. Unlike his other assassins she was not dressed in old fashion black, no, she was dressed in latest fashion of Aspon, a green open chest blouse, revealing more than fair share of her boobs, with golden outline and decorated by many golden leaves that were falling down, down to her waist. Slowly lowering the view he saw light brown trousers, filled with her tender pale skin, ready to burst on look, but quiet agile and comfortable, and even lower were her up to knee black boots with golden spiders on both knee. Even more interesting was the person who she dragged with her, the female masked Taker he fought only the minute ago, taken by her as a token of victory over them it seems. Suddenly the wind blew stronger, revealing a pair of long ears, a clue about her heritage, her elven heritage.
“And who might you be? Spider woman? Black Widow?” Cain asked, feeling something familiar in that girls aura, but still he decided to tease her.
“Tarantula.” She replied seductively while licking her upper lip.
“Everyone wants to be a poison spider these days.” Teased Cain some more. This role was good for him, better than his real self, that was for sure and he enjoyed teasing her more and more.
“Yeah…” she said releasing her unconscious load to the ground and stretching herself, revolving herself around her axis and in instance pulling two blades their hilts decorated with spiders and its blades covered with some kind of fluid. Probably poison, concluded Cain, but there were numerous options, for it could be a paralyzing, infective or hallucinating poison, infecting being the most dangerous for he could kill the target for sure. He wasn’t planning on finding out about them so he decided to fight this one a little more seriously. He chose the Chi Fu stance for its ranged ability, but limited to one meter. He widened the legs, rested his palms beside his ribs and concentrated. Now he wasn’t going to win on neutral Jing, in that he was sure.
And finally it started with her rush. She rushed toward him at incredible speed, placing her hands apart ready for instant slashes, cause for her one hit was enough, but one hit was enough for Cain also. She slashed with her right blade, but Cain dodged it easily counterattacking with one of his energy blasts right away, but unfortunately for him he missed because Tarantula lowered her stance. She tried to stab him with her left blade, but he revolved around the point where her palm was going to be placed and tried to grab it, but before he could even catch her hand she circled around her left foot in backward direction with intention of hitting his head with her right leg. She would have succeeded were it not for Cain’s reflexes which made him turn around and face the blow. The loud bang was produced followed by even louder yelp. Jumping backwards Tarantula held her hurt right foot in her hands.
“Nice try, but no.” Cain said mockingly as he figured out that his mask saved him from a hit.
“Were it not for that mask I would be the winner now!” Tarantula angrily hissed. She was in pain and pissed off at that point. She stopped nursing her hurt foot and stood in stronger stance. She grabbed one blade and held it upright, while the other one she kept in downright position. She prepared the downright blade in her left hand behind her back as she projected the other blade toward Cain.
“Well we can’t all be beautiful as you are princess.”
“You are barking at the wrong tree.” She implied one more fact about herself. So that is why she dragged the girl with herself, he figured out.
“Well at least I hoped.”
“Hope is wasted on the hopeless.” Now that was just mean in Cain’s book. He was now determined to win and humiliate her, giving her a lesson in respect she would never forget. This was personal now. He placed his right arm on the ground, widening his legs with his knees bent as far as he could, but leaving the left arm in the air for his special ability. She charged, he waited. She came closer and closer while he waited. Obviously he had some kind of strategy and she didn’t ignore that, but she was determined to break it. With all her might she jumped over him, being far only few meters from him, but he never moved a single muscle, he never faltered with his decision, she was quite impressed by that fact as she prepared to storm in from above slowly rotating and closing in for a kill. Her attack was blocked, first time, second time, third time countless times after that as she started to slow down, but still stood in air by some miracle. When she noticed she realized she was doomed. Cain’s hand movements were astoundingly fast, to the point that she couldn’t follow them any other way, but following the trail of dark energy his body released. He created chi blades around his body and defended numerous attacks from her and still had enough energy to counterattack. For certain now she concluded that she was defeated, there was no need for his final blow in her abdomen that sent her flying only a meter away. It was a weak attack for Cain, but strong enough to blow all of her air out of the lungs. He watched her as she started losing consciousness, it was then that the real fun was about to begin. But before he could do that he had to carry both her and her trophy to his lair, discreetly. Just right before he departed from the fight scene, only seconds before guards who are as usually late came to see what happened, he looked at the fountain and said silently “My wish did fulfill after all.”

*****​

Renting the house in Ansalmo was always really cheap. Why you ask? It was because of high death levels and for the possibility that the person who rented the house was one of the dead bodies was also high. In that case the owners decided not to litter the city, but to keep their belongings for themselves as model citizens. Only model citizens in this city where already five feet below.
Cain didn’t concern himself with that kind of problems, he was the one that killed in most cases… well all cases so far, and who would be stupid enough to attack him now, annoyed because he lacked rope to bind his captives. For that reason he decided to tie the masked female up to the chair, binding her ankles, wrists, neck and torso to the chair, nice and secure. And for his other, now naked captive, he decided to use Chao Man Sen, robbing her temporarily of her arms and legs by pressing certain points on her body. He enjoyed finding those points on her body as she moaned and smiled on every touch. He touched few spots around her breasts, on her underarm, thighs and knee, each followed by symphony of moans and giggles all together fusing into melodical symphony of her voice. He wondered what will she think when she finds out that it wasn’t a girl she dreams about that touched her, but her hated, well not hated, but still an opponent robbing her of any chance to escape his quarters. They could scream now, yell, ask for help all they wanted, but in Ansalmo that was a common thing and nobody concerned himself with it.
He admired his and Gods piece of work. The pale elf was the most beautiful one he saw in a while, her skin hairless as with most of elves, but softer, bringing one more point on her heritage, she was from rich family and was pampered every day. She still is pampered every day, he deducted, for there was not a spot on her that wasn’t cleaned and he couldn’t see the cold hearted assassin taking whole day to clean and prepare. She laid on his temporary bed, helpless, at his mercy, sleeping for now and smiling with her pale red lips, her dark mascara eyes rushing in confusion, dreaming, as her blonde hair hid parts of her face. She had it all, agile body, with balanced breasts and behind, long legs and thin, but strong arms. He played with her long ear, scratching it and tickling the outside line, rewarded by few silent giggles and lazy head movements. His finger went slowly down her tender neck, feeling every vessel as blood rushed through them, making her neck squirm, slowly rotating around her collar bone. He played few circles like this for a while, teasing her, making her dream it without realizing what happened. Devastated, that was a word close enough to explain his pain as he had to move away from her. Teasing was fun, but he had to finish his inspection before he could torment them till they learn their lesson. He moved slowly in his medium size room, filled with rats and with only three furniture pieces, with two occupied by ladies and the third being the closet and well, for safety reasons he didn’t even try to open it. Who knows when some eastern guy will jump out from some cupboard or closet. He approached the chair, being next to the bed it wasn’t a long walk, and he held an apple in his hand. He didn’t really know why he took it, he can’t take mask of at the moment, so he can’t eat, but he will find use for it eventually. Finally he uncovered the hidden Takers face, pulling her mask slowly he complimented Tarantulas taste. Were it not for her, this girl would probably lay on the bed. She had short brown, really dark brown hair cut in strange manner. All of her hair ‘lead a fight for itself’, but her back hair was neatly combed and it looked like a fan facing downward. She had pouted red lips, really beautiful cheekbones, pale red from exhaustion, and long eyelashes. Also what Cain noticed is her mole on her right cheek, giving her somewhat an exquisite beauty. She jerked a little, half asleep now, trying to figure out her surroundings. Slowly she opened her eyes, her sight still blurry, but her chestnut eyes saw one thing, she was not safe yet.
“Where am I?!” she yelled as she suddenly regained her strength, but her might was soon extinguished as the sharp pain rode every nerve of her body. She was beaten half to death twice today and every bone in her skinny body hurt her really bad. Cain on the other hand was not amused by her behavior, she was too wild and he didn’t want to tame her just yet. For that reason only he grabbed her throat and made her open her mouth.
“Apples are good for you.” He said as he shoved his apple into her mouth and made her bite more than she could handle, adding some towel around the apple to use it as a gag for her. “Now sit still and enjoy the show. You and I have other things to discuss.” And with that he rested against the wall. He waited patiently, keeping himself occupied by watching the Taker girl testing her bonds, trying to break them, amusing himself with thoughts that she wants to fight him again. Like once was not enough for her. Suddenly there was a knock, once, twice, three times, someone was not very patient. As a good neighbor of Ansalmo Cain decided to look who it was, opening the door, seeing the most unexpected person in front of the door. A princess’s beauty hidden behind mud and dirt, enveloped with only rag cloth that barely, but just barely hid all her interesting parts of body. She joyfully jumped onto him, hugging him and pressing her breasts onto his ones.
“Oh honey it is so nice to see you again.” She said passionately, so passionately that Cain thought she was on verge of orgasm.
“Nice to see you again? Would you like to explain ‘honey bunny’?” Cain asked, dumbfounded by current events. This was certainly not his average day and it is getting weirder by the minute.
“What?! You don’t remember and, we had such a nice, hot and stimulating morning together, well you didn’t watch me much, you were enjoying yourself too much.” She said rubbing parts of her body. Cain was now in serious confusion, what did he do this morning? He woke up, ate, went to the square and fought. Not once did he have such a nice sexual pleasure with a beggar girl, certainly not with a hot one as her. He scratched his head, dumbfounded by her passionate story.
She laughed wholeheartedly and patted him on his shoulders “The fight silly boy, but we can always do your fantasy if you have time. Your fighting sent chills down my spine and it was for that reason that Lord Andre wants you in.” her legs started to envelope his, her body clenched closer to him. He felt her body calling to him, yet screaming to stay back, danger was close. Then he felt it, in her panties.
“Is it a fashion to carry weapon in your panties this days?” he asked while laughing, but he was serious inside. This woman had more skill than he could ever imagine, and a fight between them would not be very profitable for both of them.
“Just when you like someone so much that you would kill them if they would say no to a good spent time.” This sentence had not too well hidden message for him, ‘Join us or die’.
“Umm… let me think about it ok? Call me later, you know my phone number right? Great, bye!” he said slamming the door in front of her. She was confused… what was phone number? Nevertheless she decided to come back later, for even if he tried to run away she would find him. No one could run away from Andre. Silently she strolled down the street, watching the slums of Ansalmo destroying last bits of good in this city.
“Now where was I?” Cain asked himself as he was suddenly reminded by silent, but beautiful moan. Ah, his elf captive, she was slowly regaining her conscious and the fun could start now. Cain sat at that end of the bed, next to her small feet and watched her neck clench in pain and slowly opening her eyes. He expected that she would say something like ‘Where am I?’, ‘You bastard’ or something similar to that, but her reaction was different from all those in his past. She just smiled as she figured out that she was nude and she couldn’t move any part of her body except her head.
“Interesting position. What do you call this one? ‘No struggle rape’?” she teased as she tried to lift herself up. She had the strength to lift her shoulders just a bit, but all her power was soon depleted. Her body didn’t want to listen to her and all her efforts to position herself better or retain control over limbs were futile.
“Now now… no need to get out from bed just for me or your girlfriend here.” Cain returned the favor as he showed her his other captive. In that moment Tarantula lost all of her self control, nobody had any right to touch her trophies!
“Let us leave! NOW!” she yelled at him, surprising the Taker girl with the word ‘us’. She was too proud to let her trophy go and she understood that, but she didn’t want to be nowhere near that crazy woman.
“Lettuce leaf?” Cain asked as he extracted a lettuce leaf from his pocket. That was a usual phrase for every group that he captured so far and he had to make a joke on that one too. “Well if you are that hungry go ahead, but I am not letting you go until you learn a lesson in manners. Every hunter should respect his prey.”
“So what are you going to do to me? Rape me, torture me, or tell me more lousy jokes?!” Tarantula regained some of her composure, attacking with words yet again, even though she was in no position to talk that way.
“I was considering that options, but I am no savage to treat a lady in that manner. You see pain is good, but every person can be inflicted with only so much pain, while all people can laugh all they want without ever wanting to stop.”
“So what is your point?” With confusion in her mind Tarantula asked, but she hoped not to find out. She hoped she would be able to move again before he tries to torture her, his way.
“Come on! I will give you a hint. It makes you laugh, you don’t want it, or sometimes you do, it works on you very well. What can that be?”
If he knows it works on me then he must’ve tried it while I was unconscious, but I don’t see any marks of torture, she thought, but what she didn’t know was his intention to start right away without waiting for an answer. He started to scratch her belly, making her buck from sudden sensation.
“Eeek! Stop that! That tickles!” she yelled, not knowing that she gave him the answer he wanted to hear.
“Bingo! You are winner of one million gold pieces!” he said as he clapped his hands. Her blue eyes widen as she heard his intentions. Tickling her?! She was doomed, for she was ticklish as hell. During her everyday pedicure and manicure she would be tickled unintentionally every once in a while by her new maids and that was unforgivable in her books. She punished those maids, in most gruesome ways, some didn’t even survive the trial of such horror, and others wished they didn’t survive. She didn’t tolerate being tickled and like hell she would tolerate it now.
“You are crazy! Tickling me!? You will wish you are dead when I get my limbs back!” she spouted the insults, but they all went into deaf ear, for Cain was having fun of his own. He watched her belly, planning to tickle it until she starts to understand. He poked her ribs with two fingers, making the young elf squeak in return “Stop it! Haha… STOP! I order you… haha… stop!”
“You are in no position to order. You body will be numb one more hour I assume, or less if you are strong willed, but after my treatment it will take you till evening to gain that kind of will power.” He started to scratch her belly, circling around the belly button. Tarantula couldn’t take this anymore, she wasn’t going to be deprived of her position as a proud assassin in front of anybody, and for that reason she bit her lip, but the giggles just continued to rush from her lungs, through her neck where they played the music of the voice and into her mouth, ready to burst from containing so much laughter. It wasn’t until Cain probed her ribs for ten or so minutes she started laughing as a madwoman. She tried to fight it, but the only movement she was able to do was with her head, not helpful in this kind of situation, for she mostly jerked to the sides, trying to find an object hard enough to hit her head into it and go into slumber land. Even tickling this small was indeed a torturous experience for her. She laughed, not holding back anymore, she cried, she begged and all that just from the belly tickling.
“Little little spider, went up the belly…” cheerfully Cain said as he enjoyed the music he was producing. When he tickled her ribs he got high frequency squeals, when he tickled the belly softly she giggled in a low but cute tone and when he started using his spider tickling and went toward her defenseless armpits she laughed like there was no tomorrow. The more he approached the armpit the more laughter he received, enthralled by perfect texture of elf’s body. She was hairless everywhere, smooth, cute, deadly and above she had no way of defending herself. When he reached the underarms, the peak of her laughter, after what seemed to be hours to her and barely one hour to him, he stopped leaving the pale elf to her heavy breathing.
“You… you are going to… pay for this.” Tarantula said finally regaining some of her strength, but she regained most of her proud on the other hand.
“I already did. I have tribute to the God for all my past and future crimes in one single payment.” Cain said with a sorrow in his voice.
“This isn’t… going to be another tragic story of a decent man will it now?”
“Would it please you more for me to continue where I left? “ Tarantula was silenced by that sentence. Everything was better that being tickle, she even yearned for the city dungeon where they tortured the people the old fashion ways, whip and hot rods.
“This isn’t a story of a decent man, no… more of a horrible man, a greedy man, man that desired too much. You see I was once called General Cao, the Blue Dragon, master of five different martial arts at the age of twenty. I was aristocratic heritage, I had all that would please a normal nobleman, money, fame, any girl I could ask for, but I was different. I wanted to learn more, to become the best martial artist of the world, the eternal legend, but that was my downfall. You know there is a place called Sanctuary in the East, more of a realm, where time flows in different ways then in ours and it was the place for the best among the best. I applied for it, begged the council, the masters, anyone, even the ruler himself, but the answer was always the same. It was negative, for they sensed that I was greedy, proud and already too dangerous. You could only imagine how I felt, I felt devastated, for my only dream will not ever become true, my dream of mastering all of eastern martial arts was denied on such an unscientific facts. It was because of that I tried to break into the Sanctuary. The result was this…” he said as he pointed at his mask “This mask hides the face of a failed warrior, a mere punk with so much of the guts to even ask for more when the heaven gave him so much. It was then I met Tay-Lee, a mere maid of my estate that faithfully nursed me back to what I call now better. She did not only heal my wounds, she healed my heart and filled it with something new, for you see a young nobleman like myself, I never interacted with ‘common people’, but her way of life and her mind intrigued me beyond imagination. During those two weeks she filled my life with joy, laughter, love, an experience I will never forget, but where there is Jin there is Jang. My attempting to break into Sanctuary didn’t hurt just me, but also made it unavailable for the next two or three years. That was a mistake they could not tolerate, for the Sanctuary was their main reason why their army was stronger no matter how large the enemy might be. To stop me from doing that again they sent a man to kill me. It was then that persona Cain was born. They sent their best man to kill me and in a way he succeeded… He managed to kill my heart, he managed to kill Tay-Lee. You know why?”
“Because you were foolish boy with a complexions?” Tarantula said cold heartedly only to be returned the favor in a way of knee tickling. He squeezed her knees, rotated his palms and even went to the soft underside tickling her even more. This favor lasted for few minutes before he finally broke the silence, his silence and her laughter.
“In a way yes.” He said as he listened his captive laugh “But above all I was too proud of my skills and I underestimated what was supposed to be my prey, not other way around. Yes I was injured, but I could’ve taken him with both arms tied behind my back, were it not for my foolishness, for you see I taunted him, I told him he was hopeless and not worth killing and he killed in return as a vengeance. In the end I was the one hopeless. Well since they didn’t kill me then, they tried again and again, until I became one of largest bounties on the east, the one you were after is it not? And now that I told you my story this is my request. You admit you were hopeless from beginning and prove me that you learn something, or I continue tickling you.”
Tarantula didn’t intend to lower herself, to swallow her pride because of a bad soap opera story, to admit in front of her trophy that she was weak and hopeless. That would ruin her. “You wish!” she yelled, knowing what will come in return. He raised her foot and putted it into his lap, giving her last chance to speak. She bit her lip in return, hoping she could withstand the torture. With his first touch she knew she was wrong. He started with to trace with one finger, up and down her sole, making her laugh her lungs out, making her more desperate than before. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t yell for help, she couldn’t admit. This was going to be a rough day for her. Soon he changed the method of tickling, going with two wingers dancing around her defenseless foot, sometimes tickling between the toes and keeping those dancing fingers on her soft ball. She was desperate already, and he didn’t even warm himself up. His fingers tickled her just too much for her own good, her sanity going into disarray, her body weakening, and her solitude for proving him wrong already shattered. She wouldn’t last long, but she was still not going to give up. This were her thoughts before her attacked the area below her toes. It lasted for more than a half of an hour before she started to beg. At that moment she was completely shattered.
“OK…HAHAHA… I’M HO…HAHA… PELESS!” she screamed as she finally swallowed her pride. The tickling stopped, but she was embarrassed in front of him and her trophy, a girl that sat on her chair tightly bounded, waiting for her turn, hoping it will never come.
“You are not hopeless…” Cain said as he tickled her long ear. By now she stopped struggling and accepted his torture in hope that it will last shorter. “… you are just too tickling, but at very least you see part of my problem. I will make see the another part.” With fast movements her rushed toward the chair and the bounded girl, pushing them both slowly toward the bed, facing the brown haired girl toward Tarantula. He undid one of her ankle bonds, holding her leg with his hand for she started struggling right away. He putted the booted foot onto the bed, mere inches away from Tarantulas face.
“Humility is also important for a true warrior, a warrior that is not me, that is better than me.” He said as he pushed few pressure points on the Taker girl’s leg, rendering her leg useless for a while. He started removing her boot slowly, revealing to Tarantula a petite feet with black nail polish, high arched with cute little toes. “You will now lick her feet and prove to me that you understood the humility, for true warriors must do whatever they are ordered, without choosing with their head, but only doing with their sword, without titles or glory, doing only for it is in your nature. Once you become an instrument, no warrior will be able to defeat you so easily, nor will you underestimate the opponent you meet. After this task you will be free, I will leave you here and you will never see me again.”
While Tarantula was disgusted by his request the Taker girl was scared out of her skin. If her tongue, her wet and slippery tongue would meet with her gentle foot she would become a wreck. She was ticklish as well and it seems that Cain knew that already for he watched her face, looking for signs of her fear. Her dilated pupils, her sweaty forehead and trashy movement were proof enough that his choice was right.
“You can either lick her feet or be tickled until you comply into doing so.” Cain told to elf as she was fighting her doubts. It was true that she was unique for her sexual decisions, but she was never forced into doing something like this. She both wanted to do it, and didn’t, her mind fighting itself, fighting her sexual desires. She wanted that girl so much, but to be ashamed so much? Her decision was made when Cain started working on her underarms, dancing with his fingers inside, making her neck squirm and her head move from left to right and back again. She trashed, while trashing inside with decisions, her body slowly getting hotter, her nipples hardening.
“My, my… isn’t someone here a naughty girl. You masochist! And I thought you hated this, or is this because of your little slave over there?” Cain made a notification as he stopped tickling her underarms and went to teasing her nipples. She moaned, long and beautifully, wanting more, wanting more.
“More…uummm… more!” she said, but was surprised when he changed to tickling her ribs for a mere moment.
“You know what you need to do to gain more.” He said as he barely teased her skin, sending shivers down her spine. She was broken totally this time, and as such she complied. Blushing and crying bitter tears she let her tongue leave its safe haven and go into his mission, touching the salty sole of her trophy. She moved her head the closest she could to the foot, moving her tongue into unpredictable ways, making the apple gagged girl laugh. Her muffled giggling were now the music of Tarantula’s ears, for her sensitive ears heard more than human and she enjoyed it more and more. She licked between the toes, around the balls, finishing with licking her lips. She was almost a new woman, a woman of new experience, a new kinky experience amongst many others.
“Satisfied?” she asked her ‘teacher’. She indeed felt that all of this in its bizarre way had a better effect on her, it made her into something more frightening and much more interesting. It made her into new type of sadistic assassin, careful and modest, for she could brag at her new activities with the maids. “Now please let me have it more.”
“No way.” Cain replied shortly. He approached the bounded girl and placed his face near her ear, whispering “This is my punishment for you. You wanted more than you could bite without training enough.”
With that he knocked her unconscious, her world blackening out as Cain approached his beauty. He placed his palms on her face, making her blush for first time for a man.
“You needed a lesson, not the unfulfilled desire. She will serve you in that when you recover, but I have to go. Many things await me, many things and many amongst those want my head.” With that he left them, his words echoing in her head, her desire never ending, but on the bright side she felt the tingling in her limbs. She would be free soon.

*****​

Who knows how many minutes or hours pasted, but when the Taker girl awoke she wished she didn’t. In front of her was a being, a sex predator, the nude Tarantula, observing her captive in sitting position, aroused and holding a feather in one hand and the foot in other. She playfully played with her feather, mere inches from her foot, making the unfortunate girl scared with each possible movement, for she didn’t know when to expect the torture.
“Hello beautiful.” Tarantula said as she rubbed her body onto her captives “Or should I say ‘new maid’. I learned something today, I learn that I should respect my opponents, break their spirits and never overestimate myself, but you know what? I learned a new game. It is called ‘Tickle the poor unfortunate girl until she dies with a smile on her face’. I think you will like it so much, especially when I get down there.” She said pointing at her sweet spot “I hope it tickles very much, for I am new at this and I want to learn more. Please let me learn more, for I am hungry for… hmm… knowledge. Trust me you will have a good laugh my pretty.” She licked her prisoners cheek, collecting her salty tears along the way, enjoying in her despair. Tarantula knew this was a new era for her, filled with many ups and many smiles.

*****​

The rain started falling in the city of Ansalmo, cleansing the old blood and sending it into sewers, washing out the old bringing more place for new. It played a symphony so beautiful that a mere man couldn’t understand its beauty, but one man understood it. He stood calmly at the center of the square, watching the fountains current changed due to rain, listening to every drop that fell, cleaning himself for every sin he has done. His desire to die in combat, in a foolish kind of way disappeared, he should listen to his own advices for a new beginning, he should change. He watched at metal mask placed under the fountain and spoke silently, so silently that the rain captivated his words and never released them from its grip, those words that changed his life, that were meant for others to comprehend and to share. He said “Shedding the old one away, so that a new one could emerge”. With those words Cain disappeared forever, disappearing in the eyes of Andre, Crimson Fangs and Takers, even the God. That day was the day of birth, a master fighter known under the title of ‘Snake of the West’. Following his title he started his journey further to the west, as far as he could from his old skin.

Nice, m8, he he.

Though my Tarantula was usually dominant woman in Arne, this is a nice touch to it as well. I liked the tickling methods as well, and the tickler is just right... playful and sadistic at the same time:)
All in all, great.

She had to get her tickling touches from somewhere :D
I might continue working with her... she is just perfect :D
Expect a sequel :p

Tobi is melting like a chocolate... I will have to write the sequel soon... :D

I loved it! :super_hap

I wish there was a bit more tickling of that nameless Taker girl though, you had to tease us at the end! :eek:

I plan to make a separate story about that... she is alive and in 'good care' in hands of tarantula... you will like her style... thank duke for that :p

... Wow ... You - can - write - CRAZY!! Holy crap was that good, and descriptive!! :ggrin: :super_hap :ggrin: :super_hap :ggrin: :super_hap

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back