• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DC Universe

jcushman87

TMF Poster
Has anyone been playing DCU yet? I've already maxed one character and working on another one. If anyone is playing it and would like some help let me know, I wouldnt mind helping one bit.

I wish I could get into it. Played it for a week and a half or so, and I can't even bring myself to log in anymore.

I've heard some iffy reviews about it. Apparently nothing on City of Heroes/Villians.

Personally, I think it's better than City Of Heroes. DCU flows better. You don't ever feel it's a grind and the writing is so much better. Also, Playing in the DC universe feels more familiar and fighting against or with characters like Batman or the Joker really sucks you in, compared to character you know nothing about.

It's not without it's faults though. You fly through levels. The story arcs are a bit samey, ie each set starts with a couple of missions in the main world and ends with an instance where you confront a boss. But this is pretty much how the comics work. And they're short enough, so if you're bored of one set of missions, you'll get through them soon enough.

If you're looking for a superhero game, you could do a lot worse. It's not too dependent on teaming up, but it can make things more interesting.

I played a bit of it at a friend's house, and I love it. The gameplay is great, and they absolutely nailed the DC atmosphere. I played City of Heroes/Villains for 2 years, and I'll probably never go back to it when I have this as an option instead.

Sorry to revive an older thread but, felt the need to contribute.

Although SOE has lots of kinks to work out, it's an incredibly fun game. Out of all the MMO's i've played in recent years it's what's finally taken me away from WoW. The community is awesome, and the gameplay is easily the most fun i've had in a long long time.

That said, there is something of a tickling nature i've found in-game. For those who play PC side, there's a player on Virtue and Vice that's a member of the Peacekeepers named Psiphire. The Peacekeepers are a league in game totally dedicated to creating iconic superheroes and developing them. They even have wiki's dedicated to their group and their characters....that said, this was something incredibly cool to find.

In Psiphire's wiki page (http://peacekeepers.wikia.com/wiki/Psiphire), she has a list of fun/gag traits that are part of her character. One of which was this:
Ticklish: The ultimate weakness, and that's nothing to laugh at. Despite her best efforts she's barely been able to hide the fact that she is, and I quote, "Unbelieveably Super-Duper Death-defyingly" ticklish. Once, during a sparring session, a fellow Peacekeeper was able to utterly subdue her just by wiggling his fingers at Psi. Without even touching her, she was reduced to a giggly mess. Talk about a ticklish situation! This is particularly hard for Psi considering her newest costume—designed after Kith ceremonial garb—leaves alot of her baby-soft, blue skin exposed. What's a girl to do? Perhaps this hysterical condition is the basis for her next silly little weakness.

I immediately contacted her in game and she says that not only is she totally cool with having Psi tickled in RP, but she encourages it, because it's part of her character, and that she finds it cute!

So...anyone into RP on DCUO that's not on Virtue and Vice might want to at least create a character so you can tickle this chick. She was very fun to RP with and says that she's up for it anytime as long as she's not busy with her league stuff.

Also, anyone who wants to team up from time to time, i'm also on Virture and Vice. Name is Jipsy =P

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back