• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Diary

Bugman

Verified
Aug. 12. Moved to my new home in Minnesota.Its so pretty here,cant wait to see it covered with snow.

Oct.14. Minnesota is the most beautiful place on earth.The leaves are turned all colors and shades of red and orange.Went for a ride in the country and saw some deer.They are so graceful.The most wonderful animals on earth.I love it here.

Nov.11. Deer season starts soon.I cant imagine anyone wanting to kill such a beautiful creature.Hope it snows soon.I love it here.

Dec.2. It snowed last night.Woke up to find everything blanketed with snow..it looks like a postcard.I went outside and shoveled the steps and driveway.Then we had a snowball fight.The snowplow came by,so i had to shovel the driveway again.A winter wonderland.

Dec.12. More snow last night.I love it.The snowplow did its thing again to the driveway.I love it here.

Dec.19. More snow last night.Couldnt get out of the driveway to go to work.Fucking snowplow!

Dec.22. More of that white shit last night.I've got blisters from shoveling.I think the snow plow hides around the corner and waits till im done with the driveway.Asshole!

Dec.25. Merry Fuckin Christmas!More friggin snow.If i ever get my hands on the sob who drives the snow plow,i swear i'll murder the bastard!.Why dont they use more salt to melt the ice off the roads!

Dec.27. More white shit fell last night!Been stuck inside for three days except for shoveling the driveway after the snow plow goes through.Cant go anywhere,the cars stuck in a mountain of white shit.The weather says another 10" tonight!

Dec.28. Friggin weather forecast was wrong,we got 30" of that white shit!At this rate it wont melt till spring!The snow plow got stuck down the street and that bastard came to the door wanting to borrow a shovel!After i told him i had broken 6 shovels already thanks to him,i broke my shovel over his fucking head!

Jan.4.Finally got out of the house today.Went to the store,and on the way home a damned deer ran in front of me,and i hit it!Did about $3000 in damage to the car!Those fucking beasts should all be killed!!

May 3.Took the car to the shop in town.The whole thing is rusting out on the bottom from all that fucking salt they put on the roads here!

May 10.Moved back to Texas.You have to be out of your mind to live in a God-forsaken place like Minnesota!!!

:p You have it all wrong. There would've been snow by deer hunting season.
And a person would've been sick of snow way before Christmas. But overall Minnesota is not that bad, despite the seven months of winter.

Did you know, that every month has had snow except August? Ain't that a doozy! LOL!

ticklingnemesis said:
Did you know, that every month has had snow except August? Ain't that a doozy! LOL!
Jeese I don't think that even Colorado has any towns that can say that.

lespieds said:

At least Colorado has mountains.I've been to Minnesota also,its like driving across a pool table.:p

lespieds said:
Yep, the winter of '96-'97 was really nasty. I was ten at the time and I remember one day in January it had gotten so bad out and so quickly that we (the students and teachers and anyone who were unable to leave) got stuck at school. Now that was interesting. LOL!

We had so much snow that it didn't all melt away until July. And that is God honest truth.

bugman said:
At least Colorado has mountains.I've been to Minnesota also,its like driving across a pool table.:p
Something needs to be done about your smart mouth. :p :happyfloa

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back