• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DEBUT of new TICKLE CHALLENGE - Need help naming it!!

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Hey Everyone,

If you recall, one of our latest contestants Sapphire came into Tickle Challenge sporting a cowboy hat that I stole from her during her shoot and it inspired our latest challenge. We have yet to name it and are seeking your input.

We made her lie on her stomach and grab her ankles (similar to a hogtied position) and we tickled her to see how long she would last winning bonuses for each minute. Hogties are not great for tickling underarms but feet and ribs are great. We are still working on a name. . . Send Suggestions Please!!!

Here is a quick preview clip to this challenge which will be available next week as well as some still below.

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/tickle_challenge_samples/unnamed_sample.wmv

Thoughts?

Tickle Challenge Chris

http://www.ticklechallenge.com

You guys are getting creative, I like it. I love the concept of your site and I'm amazed that no one thought of it earlier. That is a tough one to name. Pretzel challenge? Hogtie simulation? Grab your ankles for dear life!

I love your guys videos and creativity as well as the models! As for the new challenge might I suggest: The Cowgirl Challenge in honor of Sapphire who inspired it...Keep up the great work!

First off...great idea!

Secondly, I would name it the "Buckin' Bronco Challenge" YEEHAW!!! :)

Keep up the great work...you are head and shoulders above 95% of other producers. Work with genuinely ticklish models only, keep working on your great concept and you will meet much success. Remember...tickle with no mercy! :manicd:

Un-Named Sample

I like the name Pretzel Challenge..Since she has to make herself into like a pretzel shape to endure the tickling... ;)

I have to tell you guys that this is just the most adorable, hot, unbearably cute and HOT tickling I've ever seen. I LOVE playing games like this and I've always thought companies should do this kind of thing. KEEP IT UP!!

The Bow-Tickle? I dunno. I could probably come up with something better, but it's late. I'll try again later.

I'm not sure about names, but the clip looks to be great, great preview pics.

The idea and position is great... the tickler needs to refine his techinquie a bit to get the most out of the lee, underarm tickling requires spider type tickling not poking so much.
But good clip all the same!

And the winner is . . .

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions. We decided to go with "PRETZEL CHallenge" as the name. We had some really good suggestions but this make the most sense with the tone of the site. THANKs to "ANNE" on this forum for the winning idea!!! The full version of the Challenge is available now on the site as well as another challenge of Sapphire's as well. I posted a JPEG of that challenge. Below.

Thanks to everyone who emailed us and posted ideas. Much appreciated. We will be debuting several more challenges this year so keep an eye out for them!!

Happy New Year!!!

Enjoy,

TICKLE CHALLENGE CHRIS

http://www.ticklechallenge.com

I was gonna suggest "Texas Hold'em" lol but too late now haha. I thought that might be a somewhat clever (since she has to hold her ankles!) but congratz to Anne heh. That next clip looks mighty nice.

Was also gonna suggest that vibrating device that many producers seem to use. After seeing the effects it has on Vivianna, I think that thing is god send. If you have the money to invest in it atm, I think it might definetely be a good tool to use.

Last edited:
Cool idea, but nothing does it for me more than seeing a beautiful women stretch her arms over her head and pull her sexy body up. Still very creative though and I love your videos... Keep up the great work!

Rock on!
- Rob :wiseowl:

I live in cowboy country - the home of the Calgary Stampede - and the girl's position reminds me of the Bulldogging competitions with steer wrestling - why not "The Bulldogging Tickle Challenge"? :angel:

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back