• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DeepFake GIF- Rhianna Tickled

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Greetings!!

I have been experimenting with DeepFakes, and that it would be cool to create a few tickling ones. I will keep them as GIFS for now. The first one is of Rhianna. Enjoy!

Rhianna-DeepTickleFake.gif

Wow very realistic, great work, those actually look like her soles.

That looks pretty good, actually. Planning to do a longer version? :)

Thanks all! This GIF was actually made from the longer clip. Training the models takes time, so I am going to focus on GIFS at the moment.

Wow, I was wondering when Deepfakes would start happening for tickling. What software is used for this? I'm just dreaming of having Gal Gadot tickled of course and many others!

Wow, I was wondering when Deepfakes would start happening for tickling. What software is used for this? I'm just dreaming of having Gal Gadot tickled of course and many others!

Thanks! I am using DeepFaceLab. The right hardware is vitally important to producing a good deepfake. A top tier GPU will allow you to quickly train the models (~8 hr of training).
A standard PC GPU will take days of non-stop training.

Amazing work, looking forward to more! And following you on deviantart too...… :rockon::goodjob:

pack1.jpg

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back