• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demi Lovato loves us foot fetish people

gogo

TMF Poster
Demi Lovato yet again posts another shot of her glorious feet... it makes me think that she loves us all

Damn she has some sexy ass feet, I would love to worship them!!! :drool:

Great Picture, Thanks For Sharing.

Did she post it on Twitter? I can't find it anywhere, and I'm curious to know where the original source is located.

Out of curiosity...where did you find this? I've looked high and low for it, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Thanks for the link! I wonder why she took it and where she posted it. Last time she had a reason, this one seems kinda random. Not complaining, I just have thoughts. haha.

Thanks for the link! I wonder why she took it and where she posted it. Last time she had a reason, this one seems kinda random. Not complaining, I just have thoughts. haha.

No problem :) Also keep yourself going back to my tumblr :) Im starting my own company called CT Backyard Soles and have new models coming soon so keep on looking

She once posted a pic of her new shoes for her birthday or something, then the other photo and now this... I think she has a thing for feet :D

No problem :) Also keep yourself going back to my tumblr :) Im starting my own company called CT Backyard Soles and have new models coming soon so keep on looking

Okay, but you just re-posted this from tumblrfeet. Where did she originally post this? On what website was the original photo posted?

Demi lovato once joined a charity raising awareness for the ultra low income demographic in America who are "too poor to afford shoes for their children". I think it's called TOMS=- but don' ask me what it stands for. She did a fund raising episode on sonny with a chance where she was allowed to go barefoot for the entire episode to raise money.

Sorry to burst your bubble, as much as I would love it to be a picture of Demi Lovato's soles. This is a model for the site "Virgin Pink soles."

http://virginpinksoles.com/pics200911.html

Go about half way down on that page of previews of updates and you'll see her. The models name is Roxy. I recognized it right away because she's my favorite model on that site.

But, that second pic where Demi wrote on her feet is a real picture. She did that for the Tom's event last year.

Sorry to burst your bubble, as much as I would love it to be a picture of Demi Lovato's soles. This is a model for the site "Virgin Pink soles."

http://virginpinksoles.com/pics200911.html

Go about half way down on that page of previews of updates and you'll see her. The models name is Roxy. I recognized it right away because she's my favorite model on that site.

It was driving me nuts, I knew I saw this girl before and couldn't remember from where! The toes curling is Roxy from Virginpinksoles, the 2nd photo doesn't look like Roxy, nor one of her photos at the site. I'm guessing then that one is real for Demi Lovato.

DK

Yes, the one picture that has "It's hard without shoes" written across her feet is in fact Demi Lavato. She posted the picture for Tom's no shoes day event in 2010.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back