• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

deprived and vibed F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Brooke is sensory deprived, about to get some serious payback from Nikki. Nikki turns on the remote control vibrating panties Brooke is wearing and Brooke knows it is going to be a wild ride! Brooke is instantly turned on and tickled, Nikki is going to make her cum hard yet seriously pay for punishing her feet. Nikki tickles her everywhere paying the most attention to Brooke’s feet. Brooke is teased and before and post orgasm.

you can find this video available for download in both standard and HD wmv on my website: tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find both the standard and HD video samples of this video on my website tour: DEPRIVED AND VIBED VIDEO SAMPLES

Good stuff-

I'm glad to see those remote control panties actually work, I'm always think about getting some for my wife. What brand do you use?

Excellent clip, this new deprivation scenario is truly wicked! The only way this could be sexier is with Tasha as the ler. If they ever bury that hatchet then tickle lovers around the world will rejoice;-)

Excellent clip, this new deprivation scenario is truly wicked! The only way this could be sexier is with Tasha as the ler. If they ever bury that hatchet then tickle lovers around the world will rejoice;-)

Yeah. Did they have a falling out or something?

Yeah. Did they have a falling out or something?

It came up in another thread that they don't got on. Shame, as they're both very talented ticklers, so it would be great to see them double teaming some poor girl.

They're also both very ticklish, so if would be epic for them to push eachother to the limits:dom:

I'd ask you to smooth things over, but Tasha's a feisty one. Sometimes I see her on the forum, but I reckon she'd bite my head off if I even mentioned Brooke's name!

Perhaps if there was a poll, and enough people voted for the Brooke-Tasha grudge match, they might establish a temporary armistice, in the interest of art (a bit like how British and German troops played football at Xmas during the 1st World War, then went back to killing eachother the next day)!

Even though we didn't end up seeing eye to eye...this is a great video...still wish I got a chance to meet Brooke...but u know what Tommy?? keep up the good work

Even though we didn't end up seeing eye to eye...this is a great video...still wish I got a chance to meet Brooke...but u know what Tommy?? keep up the good work

Hi Rose, I saw you "soles up" (and very pretty they were):goodjob:

Any plans to be tickled again? It would be fun to see you brave the ten-toes!

Hi Rose, I saw you "soles up" (and very pretty they were):goodjob:

Any plans to be tickled again? It would be fun to see you brave the ten-toes!

Lol thanx...ummm no I don't really have any plans but this isn't my thread so I'm not going to get into that...but I CAN tell you that I tried the ten toes but my feet are too small:sorry:

Its about time, awesome clip!
:woot:
Any chance you can do this again but have Brooke in "The Mantis"?
:fingerscrossed:

Lol thanx...ummm no I don't really have any plans but this isn't my thread so I'm not going to get into that...but I CAN tell you that I tried the ten toes but my feet are too small:sorry:

Aww, that's sweet. My lady has tiny feet too:aww:

I'd ask you to smooth things over, but Tasha's a feisty one. Sometimes I see her on the forum, but I reckon she'd bite my head off if I even mentioned Brooke's name!

Perhaps if there was a poll, and enough people voted for the Brooke-Tasha grudge match, they might establish a temporary armistice, in the interest of art (a bit like how British and German troops played football at Xmas during the 1st World War, then went back to killing eachother the next day)!

I'll try to get them to make up

Did Brooke hide the baby oil when she finished w/ Nikki?
Super sexy, smoking hot, love me some Brooke lee or ler!!!!

You guys do an awesome job @ all you do!!!! But a suggestion if you will. 1st of all w/ sensory deprivation you have broken ground I applaud you, but since the site is tickle abuse not tickle annoy or disturb I suggest multiple ticklers and a new ground breaker with forced orgasm sensory deprivation.
Tickling the girls asshole as you have one girl vibrate the pussy another puts an electric toothbrush to the girls asshole.
Now that is absolute tickle abuse!!!!!!!!!

You guys do an awesome job @ all you do!!!! But a suggestion if you will. 1st of all w/ sensory deprivation you have broken ground I applaud you, but since the site is tickle abuse not tickle annoy or disturb I suggest multiple ticklers and a new ground breaker with forced orgasm sensory deprivation.
Tickling the girls asshole as you have one girl vibrate the pussy another puts an electric toothbrush to the girls asshole.
Now that is absolute tickle abuse!!!!!!!!!

I guess I can see who is down for that.

very nice, anything with brooke in it is always good. i wish you could get justine in from the tickle challenge guys. thatd be awesome

I guess I can see who is down for that.
My wish would be Diane, but you never had her more than topless let alone vibed and deprived nude with her asshole tickled. 2nd wish would be asian Nikki.
After her either Jackie or Carmen.

The son of Mawg has a point (Star Trek NG fnas hopefully get that reference).
Asian Nikki would be a great candidate for this -- Good call Whorf

The son of Mawg has a point (Star Trek NG fnas hopefully get that reference).
Asian Nikki would be a great candidate for this -- Good call Whorf

Glad you agree, she is soooo hot!!!!
Good pup on the stng reference.

I want to do that to Brooke, with some tongue action as well.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back