• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Peril part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans! Here is part 2 of this story. Thank you for all the wonderful feedback and I hope this next part is entertaining for you as well. Please let me know what you think.

DEPUTY'S PERIL PART 2

Darby started to whine as she heard what La Diabla told her. She saw her disappear and go behind her. Darby knew her feet were next. She started to get really nervous when she felt a presence by her feet. She wiggled her toes within her sock and she got even more nervous. She steeled herself, ready to try and absorb the soon to be torment of her feet, but nothing happened. She knew it was going to happen, so she gritted her teeth and got ready. Still nothing. A minute passed. Nothing. No touching, no sounds coming from her tormentor. Then another minute passed. She started to wonder if La Diabla was still there. Her body started to tremble. Why hasn’t her feet been touched yet. Her feet started to wiggle nervously. Another minute passed and still absolutely nothing happened. Darby’s mind began to race. She was ready for her feet to be touched and now it seemed like La Diabla wasn’t even there. She started to grunt and tried turning her head around to see what was happening behind her.

“boo…” Diabla’s voice whispered into Darby’s ear.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Dammit Diabla!!!! You SCARED ME!!!!” Darby shouted.

La Diabla began to chuckle. “Did I? That was pretty funny watching you scream like that. You are so much fun tenderfoot!” she giggled as she then danced her nails up Darby’s spine again. She was rewarded with girlie giggles and then lobster clawed Darby’s sides.

Darby began to scream like a banshee as she felt her sides get clawed and tickled. Her body convulsed and she continued to laugh like a maniac. She shut her eyes and just let the laughter poured out. A few minutes passed and then the tickling finally stopped. Darby began to breath again. “,,why…are you…. TORTURING ME… like this?” she wheezed.

“Because it is fun tenderfoot! I will tickle you wherever I want to. You were expecting me to play with your feet huh? I know you were thinking I was going to peel off those dirty socks of yours and expose your barefeet. You were thinking I was going to take these fingers of mine and just dance them all over your precious feet right? You are scared that I am going to discover just how ticklish those feet are and I will not stop tickling them until your brain melts in ticklish agony. You know that I absolutely LOVE tender feet and I bet yours are especially ticklish. Am I right?” La Diabla teased.

Darby started to grunt as she listened to La Diabla’s words. Her feet continued to wiggle and she continued to struggle in her bonds. She was starting to get frustrated because she couldn’t get herself free. “Dammit Diabla! Will you just let me……GO??!!! Stop talking about muh feet!”

“Why should I? You are a tenderfoot. Now, I think I will prove it…” La Diabla smiled as she lightly stroked her fingers up and down Darby’s spine again, causing her victim to giggle. She then looked at the socked ankles sticking out from the jeans. She stopped tickling the spine and then rolled the cuff of the jeans back. Grabbing the hem of the sock on the right foot, she started to pull it down the calf and then off the heel. She gasped as she saw the rounded pink heel. It looked so soft! She then walked completely behind Darby and was now facing the upturned soles. She stared at the pink heel and then glanced over at the left foot and the hole in the sock, exposing the very pink arch, close by the ball of the foot. She held her own breath as she started to resume peeling down the right sock. It was like she was unwrapping a much desired Christmas present. The sock then peeled off the arch and then finally the ball of the foot. La Diabla paused for a moment. What was in front of her eyes was the pinkest sole she has ever seen! She hasn’t even touched the skin yet, but just knew it had to be really soft, really tender.

Darby gritted her teeth again and clenched the toes insider her right sock. She felt the barn air caressing her exposed sole and knew it was just moments before her toes were exposed. She could also feel Diabla’s eyes staring at her sole. Darby never thought much about her feet, but always took good care of them. She never went barefoot as she preferred keeping them inside socks and boots. She started to remember when some other kids would make fun of her size 11 feet until she knocked them on their ass! No one ever referenced them again and she never thought about her feet like this until now. Now someone wanted to play with them and there was nothing she could do.

La Diabla was amused when she saw the right toes clench. She then grabbed the tip of the bunched up sock and started to pull it off. “That’s right, soon I am going to see Deputy Darby’s precious piggies… I bet they are going to be excited to see me! Now, the sock…..is……almost………..off!” she punctuated each word with a tug on the sock. Soon, the sock was pulled off, exposing Darby’s toes. “Well I’ll be….you have THE most precious toes I have ever seen…..” La Diabla said, one hand on her chest as though she saw the most beautiful thing in the world. The toes were medium length, not too short and not too long. They were very meaty, as well as the sole and the nails neatly trimmed with no polish.

Darby started to wiggle her toes as she realized her right foot was now bare. Her face turned red as she felt embarrassed that someone was examining her foot so closely and even complimented them. She did not want her feet to be an object of affection. “Can you stop looking at muh foot?”

“Why Miss Darby! Are you blushing? You have a sexy foot girl! It looks so soft and sensitive. I-I-I-I just want to KISS IT!” Diabla laughed as she gave a small peck to the bottom of Darby’s foot. What Diabla didn’t expect was just how soft that sole was. After her lips touched the meaty sole, it sent a wave of excitement throughout her body. That foot was entirely too soft. It felt really nice on her lips and she wanted more. She then lightly started to caress the sole and she was amazed on how soft it truly was. It was like Darby never walked on them before. Softer than any silk she has ever touched. She loved the way the foot trembled under her touch and thought she heard a small giggle. Oh yes, this was a very ticklish foot indeed!

“Quit touching! I don’t want you to touch muh feet…stop please!” Darby screamed. That simple touch on her foot sent ticklish shockwaves through every nerve in her body.

“Why not? I just proved you truly ARE a…..tenderfoot….” Diabla chuckled.

“Ok! You proved your point. My feet are tender. Now can you let me go please? Yes, I am a tenderfoot. Is that what you want to hear? Me admitting that?” Darby said in exasperation. She was willing to admit anything as long as her feet were no longer touched.

“Thank you for finally admitting you are a tenderfoot. I like that. But why should I stop touching them?” Diabla giggled as her fingers started to poke right in the middle of the arch. “Your foot sure is jumpy! Tell me tenderfoot, are your feet……ticklish?”

Darby closed her eyes. This evil woman was going to tickle her poor feet. She wanted to change the topic at any cost. “Stop talking about muh feet. How about we make a deal? You said that you know my secret. I felt your kiss on my lips. How about we make out? I will let you kiss me all night if you want…”

“Such a tempting offer…Me and Deputy Tenderfoot making out all night. I will admit, your lips are so soft and I like them. Playing with you like this, you sure are a very attractive woman…..” Diabla started. “Can I strip you naked?”

Darby’s eyes popped open in shock! She did not want to be naked in front of this woman! It was bad enough her breasts were exposed. It was bad enough her breasts were tickled and teased forcing her to become very wet between her legs. It was bad enough her secret was exposed to a villain who would love to destroy her reputation. But now, strip naked, which means that Diabla would take advantage of her in a very sexual manner. Darby was about to tell this woman to go to Hell, but she felt a finger resting on her pink heel. This reminded her of the consequences of refusal. “Um, ok… I think we can arrange that…”

“Wow…so Deputy Tenderfoot would love to be stripped naked. I wonder why the change of heart? Is it because I am so beautiful to you now?” Diabla teased as her finger started to slowly drift down the edge of the heel and now across the surface of the tender pink heel.

Darby started to grit her teeth again. That blasted nail was making a ticklish path on her heel and she could feel the sheer intensity of the situation. “Um…y-yes…I think you are a….*grunt* beautiful woman…” she said, her voice trembling with ticklish agony.

Diabla almost burst into laughter listening to the tortured response. It amused her that Darby was trying to fight the ticklishness, so she continued her cruel finger path. Now it was right at the spot when the heel met the arch. “Thank you sexy Darby…tell me you want to make love to me….”

Darby gasped! There was NO WAY she was going to say that! She only made love to women she truly adored, not some crazy woman torturing her. Making love was very important to her. Then she felt the nail do a small scritch on that very tender spot. “YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *snort* hey!!”

“Does this……..tickle you?” La Diabla cooed as she then continued the path of her finger now stroking along the middle of the arch and then on the ball of the foot. She then used one hand to grab Darby’s foot and hold the toes. She then used the tip of her fingernail to tickle the delicate ball of the helpless foot. “I think tenderfoot is very…….very….very….ticklish…”

Darby started to snort wildly and the giggles were bubbling out, no matter how much she tried to resist. That nail was tickling the ball of her foot and it took every ounce of strength she had not to completely lose it. “nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo…..coooooommmeeee..on……”

“I think tenderfoot is…………………..TICKLISH!!!” La Diabla exclaimed as she ran her fingers all over the ball of the foot. She was rewarded with an ear piercing scream that scared away some rodents that were in the barn. She stopped her tickling and let out a cruel laugh. “Somebody’s foot is ticklish….” She sang.

Darby pleaded incoherently as she did not want to experience that torment! “OK! OK OK OK OK!!! I WILL MAKE LOVE TO YOU!!! TAKE ME!!!! Just please…..please don’t….”

“Don’t what? Tickle your feet?” La Diabla laughed as she tickled the foot again. This time she used the point of her nails on all five fingers and very slowly, very deliberately raked them from the heel, across the arch and across the ball of the foot. The sound of Darby laughing uncontrollably made her wet in between her own legs. She never encountered a foot this ticklish before. She repeated the method 7 times and each “rake” made the laughs even louder.

Darby’s eyes were closed shut at this point and her head was tilted back and the laughter flowed freely form her lips. This was a deep guttural laugh, the kind of laugh that came from the very depths of her soul. No one has ever tickled her feet this long and she broke instantly. She would have sold her own family at this point to get it to stop.

La Diabla continued to rake her nails across the sole. She loved how it felt on her fingers. She could see the white lines forming on the pink flesh as her nails made their cruel path. She had to hold on tight as Darby’s foot was trying its very best to free itself from her hand. She then changed tactics and started a light fluttering touch on the arch and it still drove her victim insane. La Diabla was mesmerized. Her eyes were fixated on the pink flesh and she really could tickle this foot all night long. She could see the “print lines” on the sole of the foot. Her fingers continued to dance across the helpless sole and she lost track of time. This was the greatest gift ever. A delicate ticklish sole in her clutches! She then snapped out of her trance when she heard Darby wheezing and having trouble breathing. How long was she tickling that foot? She realized it must have been at least 15 minutes. She let go of the foot to give her prisoner a chance to recover a little. She stared at the quivering sole and was amused by the nonsensical words coming from Darby’s mouth.

Darby continued to babble nonsense even though the tickling had ceased on her sole. She has been tickled tortured this whole time, but the torment of her sole was by far the worst. As she sucked in air, she started to shake her head. She didn’t know what more to do. She sure didn’t want her feet tickled anymore. “………please…..please……please……..please…….please…..” was all she could whimper out of her mouth.

La Diabla stood up and walked towards Darby’s back and head again. She could see the sheer exhaustion of her prisoner and smiled. She then leaned in to whisper into her ear. “Aww…your feet are just too ticklish aren’t they? I will admit, I am really enjoying myself touching those tender feet of yours. Listening to your screams gets me really horny….” She then started to grab Darby’s ass. She squeezed a cheek and was rewarded with a squeal. “mmmmmm….such a firm ass you have. Don’t you love it when I squeeze it?”

“…….please…….please…….please…..please…..no….more……tickles…..feet……feet…..” Darby wheezed. Her feet was the only thing on her mind even with her ass being groped.

La Diabla chuckled out loud. The only thing on her prisoner’s mind was her sensitive feet. She continued to massage and squeeze the ass and then went back to looking at the feet area. “Poor tenderfoot… I guess I will have to tickle those sweet feet of yours again.”

“no…….no……..please…….not…… muh…..feet….nooooooooo” Darby whimpered.

Diabla then smacked Darby’s jean covered ass and then made her way back to the trapped feet. She sat down again and stared at the left foot. She saw the hole and then had an idea. She took her feather and using the tip of the fronds, started to stroke the exposed foot flesh the hole of the sock revealed. She was rewarded with crazy wriggling of the foot. It appeared the left foot may even be more sensitive than the right! She loved the sound of the feather touching the pink flesh. Wiiiiissp. Wiiiissp.. Wiiiiisssp….She then reached forward and took her fingers to tear a bigger hole. She could hear the fabric tearing and what she saw filled her heart with joy. The hole was big enough now to expose the tender flesh from the edge of the heel where it meets the arch all the way to the base of the toes. She then used one hand to hold the sock covered toes and used the other hand to hold the feather, this time using the pointy end of the quill and dragged it all across the soft foot.

Darby went immediately into silent laughter as she felt the quill tracing across her sole. Her mouth was wide open but no sound came out. The intensity of the ticklish sensations shredded any last resolve she had. She laughed freely and suffered greatly. She couldn’t even wiggle her foot. That cruel quill was now tracing along the edges of the shredded sock and then raced across the center of her arch. Her body started to buck as she felt the scribbles on the ball of her foot. Her lungs were on fire and her eyes were red with agony and tears. She kept feeling every movement of that quill on her sole. Each touch sent fire through her nervous system and made her strong mind start to crumble. She was afraid she was going to lose her will to survive.

La Diabla continued to race that quill across the pink flesh. She started to bite her own lips and started to get into the torment. She then couldn’t hold back anymore. She stopped the quill tickling and then removed the shredded sock, exposing Darby’s entire left sole, including the precious meaty toes. Now both feet were bare and she saw them both trembling in abject fear. She nodded to herself and now it was time to go after the toes. Her favorite thing to torture. The soles were insanely ticklish, but how ticklish were the toes?

“Please…….please……oh gawd….no…..more….” Darby kept wheezing.

La Diabla giggled as Darby’s wheezing was music to her ears. She continued to gaze at the pink soles that seemed even brighter after her tickle assault on them. She then grabbed the big toe of Darby’s right foot and pulled it away from the index toe. She then took the very tip of her nail and tickled the exposed toe crevice, which make Darby instantly clench her toes in agony. Diabla chuckled to herself as she loved the reaction. She then grabbed the toes of the right foot, took her quill feather and started to run it across the bottom of the big toe, where it met the ball of the foot. Once again, she was rewarded with silent laughter and the trapped foot trembled with a lot of force. She then dragged that tip of the quill along the base of the toes.

Darby’s body started to vibrate in agony. The quill was tormenting her toes and the feeling was indescribable to her. She tried her best to clench her toes, but they were forced open and she felt the quill teasing the undersides of her delicate toes. Then her eyes bugged out again as the procedure was repeated on her left foot. Her left toes were even more ticklish than the right so she screamed as loud as she could.

La Diabla actually was taken aback when she heard the scream of laughter. “Wow… I must have hit a sensitive spot. Poor tenderfoot….ticklish toes?” she laughed as the quill continued its torment.

“YES! YES! YES! YES!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!” Darby screamed.

“Good… I am glad you are ticklish. I absolutely love ticklish feet. Yours is a gift from God to be THIS ticklish. But you know, I think I will pause for now. We have been at this for a long time now. It is getting dark. I think I will take an opportunity to have a snack…be right back…” Diabla teased as she let go of the toes and walked away.

Darby continued to hang in her bonds. She was happy the tickling stopped but her feet were still tingling. She saw Diabla walk away and started to sob. She wanted to go home. She had enough. She already felt completely humiliated to be tickled tortured and sexually teased. Her arms were aching as she struggled against her bonds. Her lungs hurt from laughing as well as her cheeks. Her face was red from the humiliation and the constant laughing and screaming. Her body was sweaty. She then groaned as she saw La Diabla coming back to where she was.

“Miss me tenderfoot?” La Diabla patted Darby’s head. “I am back and now it is time for me to snack a little. Here, have some water. I don’t want you to dry out. We have a long time to go until I finish you…” She then opened up a canteen and started to pour water down Darby’s mouth.

Darby gulped the water as she was dehydrated. The water felt refreshing and she continued to drink. Then the water pouring stopped and she whined. She wanted more! “please…let me have more water….”

“Not yet.. you will get more my ticklish tenderfoot. It is time for me to enjoy my favorite snack. I will let you know something about me. I love eating honey. There is nothing like the taste. I have some with me and I love putting it on food….” La Diabla told Darby.

Darby looked around and hoped to see some food. She received some water, maybe she could have some food too. Her head was weak so she just prayed she would get some food.

“I bet you are wondering where some food is huh?” Diabla began. “Well…I have some food, but probably not what you are thinking. Trust me, I absolutely love this form of food. I am going to pour this honey on something and lick and suck it off. Your toes…….”

Darby’s groaned. “My toes?....come on… leave my toes alone….” Darby never had her toes in someone’s mouth, but she had a feeling it was not going to be a pleasant experience. Not with how sensitive her toes were to being touched.

“Oh yes.. you have some delicious looking toes… I bet you never had them sucked before. Well, you will now…haha” Diabla laughed. She then went behind Darby and once again took up a seat by Darby’s feet. She held the right foot and then poured honey from a canister onto the delicate toes. She made sure a pool of the honey was sitting there on the undersides of the toes like a bowl. She then leaned her head forward and gave a small lick on the pad of the big toe. The toes started quivering in fear and she continued her licking. Her tongue then dipped into the pool of honey on the undersides of the toes, causing a severe ticklish reaction so the toes spread open and the honey started to drip out. “Bad girl…..now I have to suck it all off….” La Diabla grinned as she then placed her tongue in between the honey sticky toes and licked up the precious nectar.

As the tongue slithered between the toes, all Darby could do was scream in laughter. This was a whole new feeling to her. The feeling of the wet warm tongue licking around her toes was very intense as she arched her back and let the laughter pour out. That evil tongue made its way between each toe and she started to hear slurping sounds as she felt her baby toe go inside a mouth. Darby started to wail away as the sucking of her toe drove her crazy and then she felt her other toes enter the mouth. She did her best to wiggle them but they were trapped inside that warm mouth. The part the confused Darby was the side effect to having her toes sucked on. Not only did it give the worst tickling sensation, but it also felt……good. She started to feel a shot of pleasure between her legs making her more aroused. She was so confused. How can this tickle like hell but feel so damn good? Then she moaned loudly as her big toe now entered the mouth.

La Diabla started to suck on Darby’s chunky big toe, sucking all the honey off. Her tongue swirled around the digit and her own eyes closed for this. When she heard Darby moan, she got aroused herself. Now she was sucking the toes sensually, slurping and licking the digits to her great delight. She was thrilled when she heard a ticklish giggle, but the moans were really getting to her. She even reached down between her own legs and started to rub herself through her pants. Her slurping of the toes became more intense and she sucked all the honey off the toes. She ceased her toe sucking and looked at the saliva covered toes. They were feebly twitching and looked tasty. She wanted more!

Darby’s mind was mush. This experience was too intense. She was also very confused. How can her toes be that ticklish, yet, feel so good when they were in a mouth? She was definitely aroused and would love for some release, but she did not want to endure the tickling anymore. The tickle torture was definitely breaking her will. She would do anything for it to stop at this point. She yelped again when she felt the tip of a tongue licking the undersides on her toes on her left foot. The feeling was intense and she started to babble incoherently. “hahahahaha nooohohahaohoohoaahah nnnooooottttt toes…noooooootttttt mmmmmmmyyyyyy ttoooooooooeeessssss”

La Diabla then started to lick the soft undersides of the toes of the left foot and was delighted to hear Darby’s pathetic babbling. She knew the left foot was far more sensitive than the right. She ran her tongue right where the toes and the ball of the foot met and really loved the primal laugh Darby was providing. She then used the entire surface of her tongue and slowly licked up the sole. The taste of Darby’s foot was intoxicating. She could feel the softness of the foot and the somewhat salty taste. Her tongue lapped around the soft heel and then made its way back down the sole to those delicious toes. She then hungrily sucked and lapped away at the toes and when she heard Darby’s moan on desperation, it was time to bring it to another level. She took the big toe and sucked on it. HARD.

Darby let out a guttural moan as her big toe was sucked. The sheer feeling of lust overwhelmed her and she felt the intense pleasure. Her will was slipping away and she knew it. She would moan louder, her nipples were extra hard, and her wetness was intensified. There would be a giggle in between moans as her toes were still very ticklish. “OOHHHHHHHHH GAWD!!!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla stopped her toe sucking. The sound of Darby let her know it was time to take this torture to another level. She gave a quick finger tickle on both pink meaty soles and then stood up. She then walked over to where the sawhorse was, knocked off Darby’s hat and brought the sawhorse in front of Darby’s body. She looked at her victim and couldn’t help but smile. Darby was completely worn out. She reached forward, grabbed Darby’s cheeks and forced the woman to look into her eyes. “That’s right tenderfoot, you are ALL mine. Now it is time to really have some fun with you….But first, I need another trophy. Your boots and hat are not enough. I want something else now… I KNOW!!!”

Darby’s tear soaked eyes saw Diabla grab her knife again and she started to panic. What was she going to take from her? Was she going to get cut? She then felt her head yanked by her ponytail and saw the knife get raised. NO!!!! It can’t be!! Was La Diabla really going to cut……her hair???!!!! She started to cry as she felt her head getting loose from her ponytail. She heard the knife cut through and then her head slumped forward. She immediately noticed the difference. She was in shock! Then she saw her ponytail being waved in front of her eyes. Her eyes filled with tears. “…..my hair……you cut my hair….” She sobbed.

La Diabla then twirled the cut ponytail in her hand and let out a cruel laugh. Cutting the hair off a woman was one of the ultimate forms of humiliation. She then lifted Darby’s head by the chin and saw the tears in the eyes. She then slapped Darby’s cheek playfully with her own ponytail. “That’s right Deputy, I cut your hair. Oh, and I am not done yet! You do look so sad though. You lost your hat, your shirt, your bra, your boots, your socks and now your hair. Yeah, I would be sad too. But there is MORE to take from you. Time for these jeans of yours…I think it is time we get you naked….”

“*sob* noooooo….please don’t do this to me…..I don’t want to be nekkid….” Darby pleaded.

La Diabla then reached down and unbuttoned the top of the jeans. She then pulled the zipper down, then with a tug on the edges of the jeans, quickly pulled then down off Darby’s hips. She chuckled at the very plain underwear she was wearing. She shook her head and continued to pull down the jeans down to Darby’s knees. Because Darby was positioned on her knees, Diabla was unable to pull the jeans down further. No problem to her. She took her trusty knife and started to cut the jeans away. She always took pride in sharpening her knife so cutting away at jeans was not going to be a problem. She hacked away at the jeans and soon, the legs and hip areas were in shreds, so she managed to pull off the material and Darby was only wearing her underwear.

Darby didn’t think she could get anymore red from humiliation. She only had one item of clothing on her body to keep her from being completely naked. She watched in horror as her shredded jeans were tossed next to her boots and yelped when she felt a hand spank her ass. She continued to yelp as she felt spank after spank. She cried again as she was being treated like a bad little girl. Why couldn’t this end?

La Diabla then stopped her spanking and gave the panty covered ass a quick tickle. She was pleased when she saw the ass react from the touch. Oh yes, it was time for fun. She walked in front of Darby, held up the ponytail and knife, then placed them down on the barn floor. She then put the sawhorse in position, then started to unshackle Darby’s wrists. She knew Darby was too weak to do anything to her at this point. Once she got Darby’s wrists free, she felt Darby’s body slump into her arms. She then lowered Darby’s body down to where the sawhorse plank rested around Darby’s lower body and her upper body slumped over. She then shackled Darby’s wrists to the legs of the sawhorse and took in the sight. Darby was hunched over the sawhorse, her ass high in the air and her legs still tied down to the crates. Time for her to go to work!

Darby’s eyes looked at the barn floor and saw La Diabla’s boots walk away from her. She was happy she was not shackled high in the air, but felt even more vulnerable hunched over, her ass in the air and she was still shackled down. She felt the blood rushing to her head and all she could focus on was her boots and cut off ponytail. She then got scared when she felt her underwear getting tugged on! “Please don’t!!!”

La Diabla smiled as she started to pull down the underwear. More of the pale white skin of Darby’s ass was getting exposed and the sounds of her pathetic become something of an aphrodisiac to her. She then managed to pull the underwear down far enough, completely exposing Darby’s ass. She looked at the cheeks clench open and close and tremble with fear. “What a nice ass you have…it looks so soft too, yet firm” she laughed when she squeezed one of the cheeks.

“Diabla!! PLEASE!!! Please don’t touch muh ass! Cover me please… I beg you…” Darby whimpered. She felt extra humiliation by having her rear end exposed.

“Naughty tenderfoot!” Diabla laughed as she started to spank the naked ass. She started to spank harder, leaving a fresh pink imprint on the pale ass with each strike. The sound of Darby squealing delighted her and then she started to massage the freshly spanked skin. The skin was so soft. She loved how it felt on her hand. She then even took a peek down the crack and towards the special place between Darby’s legs. This only made her hornier. She was going to really enjoy this. She picked up her trusty feather and started to stroke it along the soft ass skin.

“WH-WHAT ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-Y-YOUUUUUU DOING??HAHAHAHAH QUIT IT!!” Darby started to giggle. She never had her ass tickled before, but was shocked how sensitive it really was. She could feel the feather sliding all over the surface of her skin and it was driving her insane with laughter. She started cackling with laughter as the feather continued its cruel ticklish path. She tried wiggling her ass to get away from the feather but it was no use. She then felt her ass get held by one hand then felt what appeared to be her ass cheeks being pulled open. She shook her head and didn’t know what to expect. Then she let go of the loudest squeal she ever done in her entire life. The fronds of the feather was sliding up and down her ass crack that was spread opened. That soft virgin skin stood no chance against the feather’s ticklish applying abilities. She laughed with such force, even the rats in the barn started to scurry away. This feeling was pure tickle HELL.

La Diabla felt like an artist as she carefully stroked the edge of the feather down that delicate skin. She heard the maniacal scream from Darby and it didn’t even faze her. She was focused on her task. She gritted her teeth and stroke that feather all over the crack, then all over the cheeks and then she saw the exposed hole. She wondered what would happen if she twirled the feather in that puckered hole. She took the very tip of the feather, placed it in the center of the hole and twirled it around. She was surprised when she was actually thrown back because Darby bucked her hips so hard, she got bumped off. She laughed to herself as she knew she hit the jackpot. “Push me off huh? Well now I am REALLY going to tickle that hole!”

“OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!” Darby screamed again as her asshole was tickle violated by the feather again. She endured ruthless tickling this entire time, her most sensitive spots being tortured, from her nipples, to her delicate meaty toes, but her asshole was something out of this world. Even though her upperbody was hunched over, she lifted her head and just screamed the laugh of a tickled out of her mind victim. The amount of ticklish electricity through her body was on a scale never felt by her before. Her now loose shortened hair was flying back in forth as she lost her reality. Her legs trembled, her feet tensed up as well as her arms and just screamed. The feather didn’t stop. It kept going and going, twirling deeper into her hole, then pulled out and the ass crack stroked again.

La Diabla continued her ass tickling assault. She studied the skin and used the feather to bring out the most hellacious reactions. She wanted Darby to snap! Judging by the sounds of it, that may come true any moment now. She continued to feather the helpless ass and she actually lost track of time. It wouldn’t have surprised her if it was an hour. She had one goal and one goal only. To bring the most evil tickle torture known and to break Darby’s mind. She finally stopped the ass tickling and was delighted to her the wheezing and agony from Darby’s lungs. She then walked over to Darby’s head area, and lifted her face up by the chin. She saw a completely exhausted facial expression as Darby tears stained her face, her short red hair was starting to stick to her sweaty face, her lips were dry and she even saw drool stained near her lips. She allowed Darby to recover for a few minutes. The next phase of her torture plan was next. She let Darby’s head drop and then walked off to the side in front of Darby’s body.

Darby started to sob. She tried holding back the tears, but this was beyond anything she ever experienced. She felt violated as her own asshole was tickled tortured by this cruel woman. She Diabla doing something on the barn floor and her lips started to tremble. She wanted this to end. Her body ached, her mind frazzled, she was nearly broken as a human being. “why…..why are you….torturing me….like this? Please, kill me….”

La Diabla laughed loudly when hearing Darby’s whispered words. “Tenderfoot, I am not going to kill you. Stop telling me to do that.I am just going to break you. That’s all…” she then threw a match into some kindling. She was starting a bonfire. “I am shocked Tenderfoot. We have been here for about 3 hours now. Time goes by so quickly when you are having fun. I want to start a fire so we can keep us warm. It is starting to get cold in here…”

Darby started to moan. She definitely wasn’t cold. Her body was on fire from all the tickle torture she received. Her eyes saw the bonfire going and felt its warmth. She thought she saw La Diabla drop something in the fire but her mind was spinning so she didn’t see what it was. She did see Diabla picked up her severed ponytail and then she disappeared behind her again.

“You know… I really love this ass of yours. I think I will tickle violate it some more..hehe” La Diabla teased as she started to scurry her fingers all over the tender ass skin. She was thrilled that Darby’s laughter was not dying down. It seemed as though she was getting more and more ticklish the longer she tormented her. Then she decided to have a little fun. She took the ponytail and started tickling Darby’s ass with it. “I wonder if you like being tickled by your own hair…”

Darby couldn’t stop giggling and twitching as she felt her ponytail touching her rear end. She felt so embarrassed. She was getting tickled tortured by her own hair. Then she let out a high pitched squeal as the ponytail slowly slid between her ass cheeks. This feeling was surreal for her. She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry anymore. Her body felt so sensitive that any touch and she was going to laugh uncontrollably. Then she felt her ponytail sliding along the soles of her feet. The feeling was unbearable!

“You have the most beautiful tenderfeet ever!! You actually wondered why I call you tenderfoot? I just KNEW your feet were tender darlin….and I was right. Tickle tickle tickle…” La Diabla teased as she used the ponytail against the soft pink soles. She chuckled to herself as she looked at Darby’s own red hair tickling these feet. She decided it was now time to really mess with Darby. She laid the ponytail between Darbys ass cheeks and then walked over to the fire.

“….please….no….more torture…please…let me go….” Darby whimpered.

“Um…NO. I am not done with you. As a matter of fact, I think it is time I showed you why I now OWN you…” she laughed as she reached towards the fire. She then pulled out a metal rod that resembled a branding iron. She walked over to Darby’s head, grabbed her hair and pulled up her head so that she had eye contact with the red hot iron rod. “You remember how ranchers mark their cattle to show how they belong to them right? Well, you are my cattle….a tenderfooted cow…”

Darby’s heart stopped and her breath went out of her. Her eyes were wide open as she saw the hot iron before her. Her mind raced in disbelief! There was no way La Diabla would actually do that! She shook her head no and started to babble.

“Oh, so you do know! That’s right Deputy. Since you are now MY property, I have to BRAND YOU to let everyone know you belong to me…” la Diabla then let out an evil laugh.

“Y-Y-YOU CAN’T!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, DON’T BRAND ME!!!” Darby screamed to the top of her lungs. The thought of that hot iron on her skin frightened her to her core.

“Get ready to be burned bitch!” La Diabla shouted then let go of Darby’s head. She then walked behind Darby and stared at the naked ass. “Hmmm… I see a nice spot on this soft ass of yours. Time to get marked! ONE…….TWO……………………………………………………………….THREE!!!!”

Darby held her breath. Her body shook with fear and she started to struggle wildly in her bonds. This was going to hurt! She then burst out in a hysterical laughter as she felt fingers tickling all over her ass. She was getting tickled!! The mere shock of it tore through her. She was ready to be burned which heightened every nerve, but she was tickled instead! Her ass shook with such force and her body started to rock the sawhorse and the crates her legs were strapped to.

La Diabla roared a deep laugh. She loved the way she tortured Darby’s mind. She kept tickling the ass and then stopped. “Ok, enough playtime. Time to burn you….” She threatened. “Here it COMES!!”

Darby screamed in pain in anticipation, but once again she started laughing wildly as her ass was tickled once again. The idea of getting burned did not prepare her mind for the tickle torture. Her eyes bugged out and she still went wild with laughter. Then tickling stopped again and now she felt heat near her feet!

“I think branding the bottoms of your feet will be a LOT more fun. They are so tender you won’t walk for a month! Should I do the left foot, or the right one?” La Diabla teased.

Darby started to cry hard. Her sobs were getting louder as she pleaded to not burn her feet. “please don’t brand muh feet! I beg you! I beg you Diabla! Please don’t burn muh feet…” she sobbed.

“I want to and here it comes!” La Diabla screamed and put the hot iron rod close to the feet. Then she tickled the soles her with fingers and heard more insane laughter.

Darby just laughed. Her agony was tearing her psyche apart as La Diabla kept playing that cruel game. She would threaten to brand her body and felt the metal rod near her, but then she was tickled cruelly. The pattern repeated 6 times, with threats to brand either her ass or the soles of her feet. Each time she thought she was going to get branded and each time she was viciously tickled instead.

La Diabla finished laughing as she finished tickling the pink feet and then walked back over to Darby. She dropped the metal rod onto the dirt on the barn floor and then grabbed Darby’s hair again so she could look into her victim’s eyes. “aww….. did I scare you tenderfoot? Did you think I was going to brand that soft body of yours?”

Darby looked into her tormentor’s eyes and finally broke down. Her tears flowed out heavily and she sobbed. The sadness was evident and she was broken. She let it all out. Her voice was cracking, the tears flowed and she just sobbed heavily. She couldn’t take this anymore. She felt humiliated and defeated. Her brain finally gave up.

La Diabla had a smile of satisfaction. She knew she just broke this Deputy like she promised she would. The sounds of Darby’s cries filled her with a deep satisfaction of her revenge. Now, it was time to finish Darby off. She stood up as Darby kept crying and went over to Darby’s ass. She took her knife and started to cut away at the underwear. It was time to make Darby completely naked. She needed her to be naked for the final part of her plan. She shredded the underwear and threw it over by the rest of Darby’s clothing. She then untied Darby’s ankles and knees and then unshackled the wrists. She managed to get Darby’s body to lay on the barn floor.

Darby laid on the barn floor and just kept crying. She felt herself get free but she was too weak and too humiliated to do anything. Through her tear soaked eyes she saw Diabla moving the sawhorse to a spot, then come back for her. She felt herself get lifted and then she had her back against the sawhorse and was bending over backwards. She couldn’t even fight it. She felt her arms being tied behind the sawhorse and could feel the bend in her back. Then she groaned as her ankles were tied one by one to the legs of the sawhorse and off the ground. Her body was bent backwards like a bow and she felt the strain in her muscles and back. She tried to lift her head and saw La Diabla standing in front of her with a wicked grin. “please….*sob* leave……me alone….”

“No. But good news tenderfoot, I am almost done with you. Now, I think it is time for me to pay attention to this pussy of yours…..” La Diabla smiled.

Darby once again turned a deep shade of red as she now realized she was naked! The way her body was bent back, her most private region was completely exposed and vulnerable. The deep shame tore through her mind as she couldn’t believe she was trussed up like this. The tears fell from her face as she couldn’t hide her pussy from this evil woman. She then gasped in horror as she felt her pussy was being massaged by La Diabla!

“You naughty girl! You are trying to feel embarrassed but judging by how wet this pussy is, you LOVE what I am doing to you…naughty girl…” Diabla cooed. Her fingers started to run through the red pubic hairs and she could feel the vagina respond to her touch. The pubic hair was plush, but not a lot of hair. She then started to lightly tickle around the lips, she felt that spot twitch and thought she heard a ticklish grunt from Darby. “Why tenderfoot……don’t tell me you have a ticklish pussy?”

Darby lifted her head again in shock! She didn’t know if she was ticklish there but the way her body was on fire and the touch she felt, it made her giggle. Was she really going to have her most precious spot on her body tickled? She started to giggle again as she felt the fingers scurrying around that region. She felt them tickle the crease where her leg joins her crotch, she felt the fingers dancing up and down her slit. She couldn’t help herself, she started to laugh. The laughter started to build from a giggle, then soon she was laughing harder. “QUIT IT!!!”

La Diabla laughed. She found a very exciting spot. A ticklish pussy. She continued to tickle it with her fingers and Darby’s laughter was addicting. “kitchy kitchy koo!! Such a ticklish widdle pussy!! Tickle tickle!” she teased.

Darby was now laughing uncontrollably as she felt the evil fingers now tickling right around her clit and through her pubic hair. She couldn’t move her body much because of the way she was tied so she had to endure it. There was nothing she could do to stop the ticklish assault on her nether regions. Her head then tilted back and was now upside down. She just let the laughter flow like wine as her body gave up. She just let all of her laughter and her emotions pour out.

La Diabla loved tickling this spot! She was so amazed that a pussy could be this ticklish! She loved the way when her finger trickled up and down the slit, Darby laughed uncontrollably. She chuckled to herself as she wondered if her own pussy was ticklish. She thought she may have to find out one day. But right now, the focus was tickling the daylights out of this spot. As she stared at the pussy, she really started to crave it. It was such a pretty pussy. Underneath that pubic hair, she could see the pinkness of the vagina and it looked…..tasty. She then decided there was one more humiliation of Darby left to do. She stopped the tickling and then grabbed her knife. It was time to shave Darby.

Darby felt the tickling stop and she started to slow her laughter. She moaned in pain as her back started to ache, but also in pleasure. That tickling really got her juices flowing and she was visibly very wet. Her brain had no idea how to react. That pussy tickling felt so GOOD but torturous too. It was like when her toes were sucked. She never knew that her toes and pussy tickling could get her so horny. She absolutely hated this torture, but her sexual desires adored it. She then looked up and gasped! La Diabal had her knife again! Was she going to slice her special place??

“Now if I were you, I would be VERY still. I think it is time I cut these red hairs off so I can see how beautiful your pussy really is…” La Diabla said, then started to carefully cut away at the bush of pubic hair.

Darby went into complete shock! She was having her pubic hairs shaved off! A rush of humiliation flowed through her again as she felt her hairs being pulled, then felt them getting removed. She kept her body absolutely still as she felt the knife so close to her skin. She was more afraid of being cut in that area than anything else. She held her breath as her hairs were cut off. Soon, the hairs were shaved down as far as they could be without her being cut and saw La Diabla walk over to her head. Her eyes popped open as she saw what was in the hand of La Diabla. It was her red pubic hairs!

“No more hair tenderfoot! Eh, there’s some stubble, but now you are naked as the day you were born. Hehe” Diabla laughed as she sprinkled a few of the hairs on Darby’s face. “Now, I am hungry tenderfoot. Your pussy…” she started then got directly into Darby’s face with hers. “looks absolutely delicious. I think I will see how good you taste…”

Darby never felt so humiliated in her life. She is gay and has had sexual encounters but never like this. She and La Diabla were not lovers. They definitely were not friends. The thought of that woman’s tongue on her special place was completely humiliating. She shook her head no, but then her head fell backwards and she looked at the barn floor that was upside down to her. Her body surrendered.

La Diabla put her face closer to the wet and very pink pussy. With most of the pubic hair gone, just down to stubble, she could see all of the beautiful sex place. She could smell Darby’s arousal and she licked her lips. She knew this was going to be the ultimate humiliation for her prisoner. “You look so good… such a pretty pussy…” she cooed. She even used her fingers to open the lips up so she could look at the delicate pink insides of the pussy. “I am going to eat you out… you WILL cum and there is nothing you can do about it.” She then placed her mouth on the pussy and went for broke.

“OH…………MY…………….GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!” Darby screamed out as she felt a warm and strong tongue licking around her pussy. The feeling was so overwhelming for her that her eyes started to roll back into the back of her head. It felt incredible. The way the tongue ravished her pussy made her body trembled. The intensity was so strong as she felt the tongue go deep inside her. She wanted to rub her nipples, but her wrists were tied. Her hips started to gyrate in motion with the mouth on her pussy.

La Diabla continued to tongue and suck on the wet pussy. The taste was so amazing she went after it hard. She sucked around the labia, her tongue poked inside the pussy and now she went after the clit. Her tongue lapped away and circled around it. She started to suck on it and she even moved her head rapidly as she continued her feast. She then reached up her hands and started to lightly tickle Darby’s sides causing the body to shake and a giggle came out between the moans. This caused Diabla to taste harder and she wanted to push Darby into utter pleasure hell. She then started to nuzzle the moist womanhood, then focused her tongue on the clit. She started to use quick licks, then softer, firmer licks. The grunts she heard from Darby was inspiring to her.

Darby’s mouth was wide open in pleasure, her eyes closed and her body was tensing up. What was left of her free will wanted to resist this pleasure. To not give this evil woman who tortured her the pleasure of making her cum. That would mean she completely surrendered to her. But Darby’s body couldn’t help it. After hours of tickle torture, and other attacks, her body quit. It just wanted release after all the touching she endured. She could feel the pressure of the orgasm building and with the soft, firm licks on her clit, she knew she was going to cum. The train left the station and there was nothing that was going to stop it. Her toes clenched tight and her body was on edge. Then, with one ravishing lick on her clit, she exploded. The sheer force of the orgasm rocked Darby’s body into convulsions and she let our a raw, deep, guttural primal scream of pleasure. The sheer amount of physical pleasure of an orgasm washed over her body like a tidal wave and she rode it out. She was trembling as though she had a seizure and her moans were long and desperate. It truly was an orgasm that she never experienced before. It was earth shattering to her. She started to pant and when the feeling started to subside. She started to cry heavy again. She knew she was broken, humiliated and done for. She gave up to La Diabla.

La Diabla started to lick the saturated pussy once again as she wanted to taste all of Darby’s juices. Her tongue continued to ravish the exhausted redhead and the sound of Darby’s cries made her really aroused. She was going to have to go home and have a “friend” take care of her. She stood up slowly and looked at Darby’s helpless body. She looked at the recently denuded pussy that was drenched, the sweat socked upperbody, the stiff nipples of the breasts and the heaving chest for more air. She then walked over to Darby’s head and saw the tears falling to the barn floor.

She then got her knife and started to cut away at Darby’s bonds. Soon, the bonds were gone and she pushed Darby onto the barn floor. Darby crashed in a heap and the crying continued. She buried her face into her hands and just let it all out.

“hehehehe tenderfoot, you belong to me…” La Diabla whispered into Darby’s ear. She then sat Darby up on her ass on the barn floor and sat next to her. She held Darby in her arms and Darby laid her head on her shoulder completely beaten. La Diabla felt good inside. She won this war between the two. She then looked into Darby’s tear soaked eyes and then kissed her. She felt no resistance from Darby at all. She then broke the kiss and then laid Darby onto the floor. She stood up grabbed what appeared to be a sack for hay and threw it at Darby. “Put this on unless you want to go home naked…”

Darby kept sobbing as she started to put the large sack over her body. It was made of burlap and probably more suited for vegetables. She didn’t resist. There was no way she was going to make La Diabla mad. She did not want to get tickled. She put it on and stood up. Her legs were wobbly and she hung her head in shame. Her feet felt the dirt of the barn floor and she just wanted to die.

La Diabla then grabbed Darby’s boots, and her clothing and put them in another sack. She then grabbed her belongings and then slung the sack over her shoulder and grabbed Darby’s hand. “Let’s go Tenderfoot…” and then escorted her out of the barn.

It was dark out as the ordeal lasted for hours. La Diabla made her way to her horse and commanded Darby to lay across the horse’s back, like a sack of potatoes. Darby did as she was told and she laid on the horse’s back, her legs and head off to each side of the horse. La Diabla then tied her body down to the horse and then mounted her horse. She then rode off into the night a victor of this day.

The two women made it back to Plotsville and the town was quiet. La Diabla rode to the Sheriff’s office and stopped. The office was closed for the night and she got off the horse. She untied Darby and pulled her down. She commanded Darby over towards the porch of the Sheriff’s office and told Darby to get onto her knees. Darby did as she was told and she felt her arms being tied behind her back and then she was forced down onto her stomach. La Diabla then tied her ankles together, then tied her ankles to her wrists, effectively hogtying Darby. Darby went red with humiliation again as she realized she was hogtied. How ironic as this was how she captured La Diabla.

“Now, it is not so fun being defeated and hogtied huh? Payback is a bitch tenderfoot…” La Diabla spat. She then lowered herself and started to whisper into Darby’s ear. “Listen tenderfoot and listen good! You are my bitch now! If you ever try to stop me from doing what I want, I will escape, I will find you, I will get you! I will tie you up again, remove whatever boots you are wearing and I will tickle those big feet of yours forever. I will strip you naked and tickle you absolutely silly. I will make you cum like you never felt before! I own you. You are MINE! So you will be a good girl and we better never cross paths again or I will not only tickle you, but I will tell everyone your secret! You love girls! You understand?” she threatened and then stroked her fingers up Darby’s dirty soles as a reminder. She loved tickling these feet. She loved how the flexed in ticklish agony She was really going to miss them.

Darby started to giggle as she felt the fingers on her feet. Even after all the torture she has received, her feet were still very sensitive. “Ok! Ok Ok Ok!! You win….” She muttered. She then lowered her head on the porch and closed her eyes in shame.

“I will say this…I will have to admit, you are one beautiful woman. After what I put you through, I can see you have some beauty after all. You are actually attractive. Maybe one day, if you ever decide to not be a goody two shoes, maybe we can explore each other…” La Diabla teased then kissed Darby’s cheek. “Good night tenderfoot. Oh, and here is your badge. Took it off your shirt, or what’s left of your shirt.” She laughed as she placed the silver badge on the porch right in Darby’s face. “I hope the townsfolk don’t find you here so vulnerable. Maybe they will tickle your feet…hehe” La Diabla then stood up and walked off the porch. She mounted her horse, stared at Darby’s hogtied body, tipped her hat and rode off into the night. She had a grin as she knew she just defeated Plotsville’s greatest deputy.

THE NEXT MORNING

“Deputy Darby!!! Is that you??!!” Deputy George said as he arrived for his shift in the morning. He saw Darby’s hogtied body and ran over to her. Sunrise was going to happen soon and he quickly untied Darby. He then helped her up and walked into the Sheriff’s office. “What happened to you??!!! Hey, did you cut your hair? It looks so much shorter!”

Darby sat down in a chair and held her face in her hands. “La Diabla….she captured me…” she whimpered.

“WHAT?? La Diabla captured you?? Are you ok????” George exclaimed. He was in complete shock.

“I-I don’t know….she…um…I don’t want to talk about it…” Darby started to cry. She did not want to tell George how she was tortured. She just wanted to go home and hide. She felt so helpless. She then remembered La Diabla’s words and cried again. She was tickled, had her hair cut, stripped naked and forced to cum. Darby wondered what would happen if she ever crossed paths with La Diabla again. She shuddered at the thought. Little did she know, that opportunity would come again soon………..

How was this? I am working on a part 3 as well.

Wonderful!

Actually, that's not ggod enough a comment. That was perfection. There's so many brilliantly written stories, but even by your own high standards, that was fantastic.

Another amazing chapter, can't wait to see where it goes in part 3.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback! I am glad you are enjoying this tale. I am working on part 3 as I have a larger story to tell. What will happen to Darby next? Stay tuned!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back