• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Bessie Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! I am glad you have enjoyed the introduction story of Cheyenne. Now, it is time for the introduction story of the other character who plays a pivotal role in the story I have planned, Bessie Johnson. This two part story brings her to life and it is all part of the much larger story that is going to take place over time. You are pretty much going to see new parts every single week throughout the rest of 2021 and I hope you enjoy the characters and the story itself. Feedback is always welcomed and fuels me to write even more! So, let's meet Bessie Johnson!

Deputy’s Universe Character Intro: Bessie

TIME: One year before Deputy’s Peril series

The year was 1886 and it was a warm summer day in a small town called Brusheville. It was a poor town, largely inhabited by the families of former slaves, and also former soldiers of the Civil War from two decades earlier. With a population of 438, everyone knew each other and there was relative harmony amongst the people. They lived close by a large woods, which had a large creek going right through the middle of the trees. There were sawmills, and a few farms as the townsfolk largely lived off the land. Their source of commerce was lumber and it was a decent paying job for the men of the town. The women minded the farm fields and even the small businesses in the town, such as the General Store, some clothing shops and even the drinking bar. There was a local Sheriff and he had one deputy. Crime was at a minimum and the atmosphere of the town was a good one as everyone did in fact know each other.

Bessie Johnson awakened from her bed and stretched. It was 6am and she had to get ready for her day. Bessie, a 20 year old beautiful African American woman with soft mocha colored skin, beautiful brown eyes, and black hair that was shoulder length and straightened, got out of her bed and walked over to her dresser, dressed in her soft white nightgown. She stood about 5’4” tall, probably weighed about 115 pounds and her size 8 feet padded quietly on the wooden floor. She looked at the mirror and put her hands through her hair. She had to get ready for work, as she opened up the town’s General store along with a few co-workers. Bessie took a deep breath as she knew what she had to do today. She had to tell the news to her family and to her friends that she would be leaving Brusheville to go work at St. Mary’s emissary, a school for girls that was near the north part of Texas near Dallas. She had gotten the job due to a chance meeting with the Headmistress of the school, Karen Miller, who passed through Brusheville on her way back to the school.

Bessie was the one who helped Karen get the supplies ready and coordinated loading them on the wagon which Karen was taking to get to the train station that was about 50 miles away. Karen was impressed with the grace and personable nature of Bessie as their conversation went very well. The two women had a good connection even though the difference in their ages were large. Karen was 45 and of course Bessie was 25 years her junior. It didn’t seem to matter as both women really hit it off. Karen was so impressed by Bessie’s personality and her congenial nature, she offered her a job at St. Mary’s emissary as one of the cooks and crew members in their dining area. Bessie would help out in the kitchen and help make sure things went smooth. She would be paid more than what she got paid here in the General store and she could make new friends and connections as this emissary was for young women who graduated from High School and it was similar to a University. The school was for rich people’s daughters and was quite prestigious.

Bessie was absolutely floored when presented with the offer and she said yes without hesitation. She yearned to learn new things and to expand her world. She lived most of her life here in Brusheville, as she arrived when she was 3 years old after her family left the State of Alabama, searching to establish a new life for themselves after the Civil War ended. Her parents allowed her to have big dreams, but they didn’t have any real money to send her anywhere. Just enough to live comfortably in this tiny town. Bessie accepted the offer and she would be leaving to her new job in about 4 days. She avoided telling her parents for this long because she knew the news would be difficult for them. But it was her life, her destiny and as a young adult woman, she had to do something for her life.

“Bessie! Bessie!! Come on down dear, breakfast is ready!” Maddie Johnson, Bessie’s mother exclaimed from downstairs of the two story house.

Bessie could smell the delicious food coming from downstairs and she was definitely going to miss her mother’s cooking! She put on her clothes, which were some brown cloth pants that barely made it to her ankles, a black short sleeve shirt, white socks, and her beat up black leather shoes which were like mini ankle boots with a flat sole. She looked at the bottom of her right shoe and saw that it wasn’t going to be long before a hole made it all the way through on the ball of the foot. This was another reason why she wanted to take this job. She would have a lot more money and can buy some nice things! She quickly washed up, brushed her teeth and ran a brush through her hair, then went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents. She was an only child, so her parents absolutely adored her, even if they kept forgetting she was an adult.

“There you are, did you have a good night’s sleep?” her father, Joe Johnson asked as he sipped his coffee and read the local newspaper.

Bessie sat down at the kitchen table and poured herself some coffee. “Yeah, I did. Thanks for breakfast mom.” she said as her mother put a plate before her. The breakfast was ham, some scrambled eggs and slices of apples. She saw her mother and father eating their breakfast and she got more nervous. She knew she had to tell them before her father went off to work at the mill and her mother to the farm fields. She gently put down her fork and took a deep breath. “Mom, Dad? I have some news to give you…”

Joe and Maddie both looked up from their breakfast plates and looked at their daughter. They could tell she had some major news and looked at each other bracing themselves. “You’re not about to tell us you’re pregnant are you?” Maddie asked, bracing for the worst.

“NO!!!! Oh dear no! hahahahaha” Bessie had to laugh. She saw her parents breathing a sigh of relief and she then steeled herself. “I just…I just wanted to say…to say…” she stammered.

“Well if you’re not pregnant or dying, just spit it out!” Joe said. He was a no nonsense type of guy and had to go to work shortly.

“I am leaving Brusheville to go work at St. Mary’s emissary to work in the kitchen of the prestigious school near Dallas and I leave in a few days!” Bessie said all in one breath very quickly. She then started to stuff her mouth with eggs.

Joe and Maddie’s face went into complete shock after hearing what Bessie said. “YOU’RE WHAT????” they both said in unison.

Bessie went very timid and then she looked up at them again. If there was any chance to be strong and prove she can be on her own, it was now. “I got a job at an emissary school near Dallas. The pay is really good and I can meet new people and see what is out there for me. It is time for me to explore who I am. I can’t do that here. I need this opportunity for me to grow as a person.”

“But, we need you here. You are our only child and…and I just need to have you here with me honey.” Maddie pleaded. She started to feel emotional as her only child was saying she was leaving the nest.

“Now look young lady, we have tried to give you everything. We need you here! Why would you want to be around all those fancy people? They don’t care about us hardworking people down here!” Joe tried to explain. He felt sadness too, even though he knew deep down this day was going to happen.

“But Dad, I have been here my whole life. I have listened to stories from you, and from other older people what it is like outside of here. I want that experience. I do not want to be here the rest of my life. I want to see the bigger world. Besides, I will make a lot more money. I can even send some back here to help you around here. I am a grown woman now and I really need to do this. Look, I want your blessing, I really do. But I am a woman now and it is time for me to take charge of my life!” Bessie explained. She was surprised she had enough courage to actually explain to her parents her life choice.

Joe looked at his daughter and he felt a surge of pride. His daughter was beautiful. His daughter was strong. His daughter wanted to conquer the world. That was all he ever wanted as he raised her. A strong black woman in these days after the brutal Civil War to make her own path instead of parents keeping her stifled. He took a deep breath and sighed. “Ok. You have my blessing…”

“Joe???? She is trying to leave us!” Maddie pleaded with her husband. She also knew deep in her heart that Bessie and Joe were right.

“Now Maddie, she is right. She is 20 years old, old enough to make her own decisions. That is how we raised her. We wanted her to be independent remember? Ok Bessie, do what you have to do. I just ask one thing.” Joe then looked at his daughter.

“What’s that?” Bessie asked.

“Child, bring back money! Papa needs a new pair of shoes! Oh and Mama needs new clothes!” Joe quipped then broke out into his deep laughter.

Bessie started laughing hard as her father knew how to break tension with jokes. She felt a surge of happiness as she realized that she was taking her own life in her hands and could map out her own future. As the family finished their breakfast, Bessie knew that the hardest part was over. Now, she had to go to work and break the news to her friend, Bertha Jackson. That was not going to be easy either.

Bertha Jackson was an impressionable 24 year old woman, who came to live in Brusheville a year ago as she moved from North Carolina. She came to Brusheville because of a boyfriend who knew someone in town and she thought she could build a life here. To her disappointment, the town was much smaller than described and a lot more poor than she was told. She blamed the now ex-boyfriend, but there was indeed a certain charm about this small town. She had such an outgoing personality and was often the center of attention whenever there was a party or gathering. She is a dark skinned African American woman, with short hair that was natural, stood about 5’7” tall and her thin build, large breasts and shapely rear end made her very attractive and many men, black and white, were competing with each other for her attention. She absolutely loved the attention she got and would flirt with them to drive them all crazy. It was a game to her and revenge against her ex-boyfriend who eventually left town.

Bertha also loved flirting with women. Being bisexual, she was very interested in the ladies and had to be very careful because it was still a conservative town. She did have some discreet affairs with some women, some of them married too, but she also had a small crush on one of her co-workers. Bertha had a job at the General Store as she worked the cashier’s table and really enjoyed interacting with customers and her fellow employees. She definitely had her eye on Bessie Johnson and she would fantasize about having a sexual relationship with her. She thought Bessie was the most beautiful woman she has ever seen in her young life. She flirted with Bessie a few times, and it seemed like she might be interested, but she just couldn’t get an accurate read on her. Bertha really did enjoy the friendship with Bessie, as the two often chatted while at work and hung out afterwards a few times. One of their favorite hangout spots was near the creek deep in the woods. There was a large tree with a wheel swing hanging from a strong branch. They would spend so many hours there, gossiping and just have a great time.

Bertha was already at the General store, getting ready to open the store and chatting with some of the other co-workers. Earl, the manager was there as well and taking inventory of the new shipment that came in. There was also Ralph and Susan, a married couple that worked at the store and they were going around preparing the store. The General store was large in size, enough to hold about 50 customers and was busy every single day. Then the workers turned their heads as they heard the front door open and in came Bessie.

“Good morning everyone! I’m here!” Bessie shouted as she walked inside.

“Hey Bessie! Good morning to you! When you put your things away, go ahead and take the canned goods from the back and start to stock them on the shelves.” Earl told her.

“I will. Oh, everyone I have an announcement and I figured I should tell you now. I am sorry to spring this on you but……I will be leaving for a new job in four days, so my last day will be in two days.” Bessie told her co-workers. The silence was very noticeable as they were all in shock.

“W-what? You’re leaving?” Earl said, his mouth completely wide open in shock. Bessie was one of his best workers and he hated to lose someone like her.

“Yeah, I’m sorry Earl. I got a great opportunity to work at the St. Mary’s Emissary for girls near Dallas. It is a great opportunity for me to see the world outside of Brusheville.” Bessie replied, hoping they would all understand.

“Well….Imma gonna miss you!” Ralph shouted as she really liked working with Bessie.

“Yeah, you are such the sweetest lady! But, you have to do what you have to do.” Susan replied. Being in her 50s, she and her husband knew young people had to make a life for themselves.

Earl walked up to Bessie and placed both of his hands on each of her shoulders and sighed. “Well, I am proud of you Bessie. I understand. I just really hate to lose ya…You are definitely a great worker and this school will be lucky to have someone like you working there. You know you will be around all those rich people. They better treat ya right!” Earl said, sounding like a protective father.

“Thank you Earl. I am really going to miss all of you. You are all like a family to me. But I promise I will come back to visit all of you! You will see me again!” Bessie said with a smile. She then looked over at Bertha who had a sad look on her face. She knew Bertha was not thrilled about the news and knew they were going to have a conversation later.

“Ok everyone, let’s get back to work. We got a store to open ya know!” Earl instructed then clapped his hands. Everyone then went back to their tasks as the store would be open in an hour.

Bessie walked up to Bertha and smiled. “Well, what do you think?”

“humph!” Bertha miffed as she started to walk away from Bessie.

Bessie was taken aback and tried to follow her friend. “Hey, what’s wrong? Are you mad at me or something?”

Bertha looked at Bessie and rolled her eyes. “I know you didn’t get that job offered to you today, so that means you kept this a secret from me. Just wondering why you didn’t tell me. We always talk about things….”

Bessie now understood why Bertha was feeling the way she did at the moment. They talked to each other about a lot of things, such as events in their lives, their hopes, dreams, even very personal things. She did fail to tell Bertha because she didn’t want anyone to know. “Yeah, I’m sorry. I should have told you. I can explain….”

“Whatever Bessie, whatever…” Bertha dismissed.

“Look, how about after work we go to the creek and talk. I want to talk to you. You’re my friend and I want everything between us to be good. Ok?” Bessie asked as she reached out her left hand and touched the left shoulder of Bertha as she turned to walk away.

“Ok. We will talk about this after work. Speaking of which, let’s start doing it before Earl gets mad.” Bertha said as she walked away.

Bessie felt bad because she knew Bertha was not very happy with her. She knew that their conversation would be emotional, but she looked forward to having her friend’s blessing. She then walked to the back of the General store, put away her belongings, grabbed her apron and got to work.

Hours went by and the store had its busy times and then there were times when it was slow. Bessie noticed that Bertha really only interacted with her when it was work related, there was no personal interaction like they normally did. It was hard for Bessie to concentrate because her friend being upset with her bothered her. She was looking forward to ending the day so she and Bertha could work out this issue. Finally, it was 3pm and for Bessie, Bertha, Ralph and Susan, it was quitting time. The late shift employees were now there and working so the transition could be seamless for the early crew. Bessie punched her time card with Earl, then got her things and waited outside the store. Soon, Bertha came out and she approached Bessie.

“Come on…let’s go.” Bertha said then started walking.

Bessie then tried her best to catch up with Bertha and they both walked in silence. She felt nervous as her friend was always so chatty and energetic, now she walked with a purpose. They made it to the edge of town and started to enter into the woods. The path they took was their route to their special place near the creek. Bessie looked around the tall trees, the lush foliage and could smell that clean air. She could hear her shoes going through the leaves on the ground and now could start hearing the waters of the nearby stream. Finally, they made it to a clearing where a large tree was near the bank of the creek. The tree had many large branches, and was full of green leaves. There was a large protruding branch that extended out, parallel to the creek bank where a single wheel swing was hanging. The wooden wheel was from a wagon and it was padded with many cloths to make it more comfortable. Bessie walked up to the swing, put her hand on the edge and gently moved it around.

“Well? We’re here…” Bertha said sarcastically as her eyes rolled.

“C’mon Bertha, don’t be like that! Look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I didn’t tell anyone. I-I was scared to say something because it really is hard for me to leave.” Bessie said, trying to plead with her friend.

“Mmmm hmmmm…scared. Psst!” Bertha responded, her arms folded and rolled her eyes again. “You should have told me Bessie! I thought we trusted each other.”

“We do! I really do, but….it is just hard you know…Look, don’t be mad at me. I do have this exciting opportunity to make some more money, explore a whole new place and meet many new people. I only have a few days left. I don’t want to spend my last few days here with someone I care about being mad at me.” Bessie said as she then got closer to Bertha and put her hand on the small of her back as she tried to hug her from the side.

Bertha felt Bessie’s touch and it felt nice. She was trying to maintain the hurt tone in her voice as she was upset, but feeling Bessie touching her, sent shockwaves of attraction to her. “I know it is a good opportunity, but why did I have to find out when everybody else found out? Why not tell me before you announced it to Earl and everyone? I understand if you told your Ma and Pa first, but come on Bessie, ain’t I at least more special than Earl?” Bertha said, now looking at her friend with hurt eyes.

Bessie was finally truly understanding why her friend was hurt. In her mind, she figured she should have at least told Bertha before the rest of the General Store crew. “Bertha, you ARE special to me, and…..I’m sorry. I should have told you. I was just so nervous today having to tell people I am leaving. Can you forgive me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasseeee?” Bessie whined, then she hugged her friend from the side, wrapping her arms around the sides and squeezed. She then kissed the shoulder of Bertha to be playful and hopefully get her friend to laugh.

Bertha felt a jolt of electricity when she felt that kiss on her arm. She tried to maintain her angry demeanor, but that kiss, along with the hug and Bessie’s cute pleading, she couldn’t help but smile. She then turned her head and looked at Bessie. Bertha felt her heart skip a beat when she saw that beautiful face smiling at her. “Damn you… I can’t stay mad at you. You are just too cute….”

Bessie smiled at Bertha finally starting to smile and giggled. She then let go of her friend and faced her directly. “Thank you. I was really hoping I would get your blessing before I go. I am a little excited!” she told her. Bessie then went on to explain how it all happened and that once she had a chance, she would come back to visit and perhaps they could go shopping!

Bertha smiled and congratulated Bessie on her new job. Getting a job at the school was a pretty impressive event and she was a bit jealous because she hoped to explore the world too. “I am gonna miss you Bessie. I am going to miss your beautiful face and your wonderful personality.”

“You know I will write you a lot! You better reply though! Haha” Bessie joked. She then went over to the swing again and got on it. She always loved the swing. The swing would fly over the creek itself and then back over the ground. Bessie would try to soar as high as she could so when she was then going back over the creek, she could look directly down at the cool water. She started to giggle as Bertha was pushing her from behind and she started to soar. The feeling of the warm breeze on her face as she whipped through the air felt very nice. After a few minutes the swing started to come to a standstill so they could continue to chat. A good hour went by and they talked about life here in Brusheville and how being at the school would be a true adventure. As Bessie sat on the swing’s edge, she looked at Bertha who was now laying on the grass on her back, looking up at Bessie.

“I just hope all those girls at the school treat you nice. You know how rich girls get. They try to walk all over you like a rug.” Bertha warned as she looked up at her friend.

“Oh you mean like this?” Bessie joked as she sat on the very edge of the swing and placed her feet on top of Bertha’s stomach and gingerly patted it as though she was walking.

“GET YO NASTY SHOES OFF OF ME!” Bertha laughed as she then grabbed Bessie’s ankles and shoved them upward.

Bessie felt the shove of her ankles back towards her body and she then felt her rear end slip off the edge of the swing backwards and suddenly her rear end fell through the hole of the wheel. Her armpits got caught on the rim of the wheel, as well as the backside of her knees, with her feet dangling. Her upper legs were now essentially pinned against her size C breasts inside the hole. This awkward position made it hard for her to lift herself out. She tried to pull herself up, but she was effectively stuck in the wheel! “Unnh!! Unnhh!!! I’m stuck!” she shouted.

Bertha looked at her friend stuck in the wheel and then just exploded. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Look at you!!!! Oh Bessie, you are FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as she pointed at her trapped friend.

Bessie felt embarrassed as she heard Bertha’s laughter. She started to struggle as her feet were kicking and she really tried to pull herself up, but the way her ass and upper body was into the hole, she would definitely need help to get out. “Don’t just stand there!!! Help me get outta this thing!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Awww….poor Bessie got herself stuck in the wheel. I think I should leave you there. Serves you right! This is what you deserve after not telling me about you leaving!” Bertha laughed. She started to giggle even more when she saw Bessie’s feet kicking furiously as she struggled to get out. She put her hand to her mouth to try and hold back the laughter now as she listened to Bessie struggling. “Need some help?” she teased.

“YES!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP!!!” Bessie shouted. She then heard more laughter from Bertha and now she was getting embarrassed. “Don’t just stand there! Do something!” she commanded.

Bertha could only shake her head. She looked at Bessie trying to get out of the wheel, but there was no way she could without assistance. She then pretended to be offended by being bossed around and she shook her head again. Then she realized something. Bessie was completely trapped and those wriggling feet caught her eyes. For some reason, she saw the sole of the right shoe and saw that a hole was nearly about to come out. “If she got a hole, she would shred her sock and her foot would feel the ground. She is so silly. Maybe she needs this job to get herself a new pair of shoes!” she thought to herself. Then an idea hit her. A wicked smile came over her face as she realized she could take total advantage of Bessie. There was one thing she was always wanted to do and now this was her chance. She and Bessie had gone swimming plenty of times, and she would catch glimpses of her feet. She absolutely adored Bessie’s size 8 feet and wished she could play with them as she had a fetish for women’s feet. Since Bessie was leaving, she knew this might be her only chance to have a little fun. She walked up to Bessie and then reached towards the shoelace of the right shoe.

Bessie saw Bertha now standing close to her and thought she was going to be helped out of this trap. She started to breathe a sigh of relief but then noticed that Bertha was plucking at her shoelace. She wondered why she was pulling at her lace and kicked her foot. “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be helping me out? Don’t untie my shoe!”

Bertha ignored her and kept pulling at the lace. She got it undone, then she reached down with her hands and started to pull the laces from the loopholes. “Just relax Bessie, I am just trying to make you more……comfortable..”

Bessie looked confused as the laces slowly came out of the loops and soon, the entire lace was removed from her beat up shoe, and now she saw Bertha tugging at the heel of her shoe and it slipped off easily, exposing her socked foot. She wiggled her foot around in surprise. “Hey Bertha! Why did you take off my shoe? Put it back on!” she laughed and then she saw her the laces on her left shoe getting undone. She just watched with an incredulous look as she saw that lace coming out of the holes and soon it was completely removed and she watched the lace get thrown over Bertha’s shoulder.

“There we go….. now, let’s get this other shoe off.” Bertha teased as she reached forward and tugged at the heel of the left shoe. The shoe easily came off the heel, and right off the foot and now that socked foot was exposed. She saw both feet wiggling around and she licked her lips. She knew Bessie had no idea what she was up to and she was going to savor this. She then held up both shoes and looked at the soles. She then flashed the soles of the shoes towards Bessie. “Girl, look at these shoes??? You seriously need some new ones. I always knew they were beat up, but this bad? Your poor feet deserve better!” she laughed then threw the shoes across the field they were in.

Bessie felt herself blushing as her shoes were ridiculed. She knew they were old and ratty, but it was all she had for work purposes. “Staaaappp!! I know they are old..hehehe stop embarrassing me. I will get new shoes ok?”

Bertha then reached over and grabbed a foot in each hand and started to wiggle them. The feeling of those socked feet in her hands really excited her and she was definitely happy to take advantage of them. “You got to protect these feet! These poor feet. You guys want some new shoes don’t you? Ol’ Bessie doesn’t care about you, but I do!” Bertha teased as she “spoke” to each sole in a baby talk type manner.

“You are SO silly! Let go of my feet!” Bessie giggled as she felt her feet being wiggled. She knew there wasn’t much she could do as her body was trapped, so she hoped Bertha would finish teasing her feet so she could get out. Then she felt a shock of ticklish electricity rip through her body as a wayward finger stroked across her sole. Bessie knew how ticklish her feet were and she was really hoping Bertha would not do that. She would be completely helpless and would not be able to get away! She was also happy she was still wearing socks!

Bertha noticed the ticklish reaction when her finger stroked the sole of the right foot by accident. “Oh, that was interesting…” she thought in her mind. She was definitely going to use this to her advantage. Not only did she enjoy a woman’s foot, when they were ticklish, that was a tremendous bonus. She thought she could definitely use this knowledge to her advantage. “Gee Bessie, your poor feet. You just use and abuse them. They should be taken care of! I mean, you do have some big feet here…hehehe” she teased.

“My feet are NOT big!!! They are a size 8!” Bessie laughed back. She knew her feet were a little larger than the average woman, but not by much. She tried to wiggle her feet free from Bertha’s hands, but they were still on them. “Now let go of my feet and help me out of here!”

“Well feet, if Bessie won’t take care of you, then I will..” Bertha teased as she continued to “talk” to Bessie’s feet. She then lowered her hands to the rims of the socks and began to tug on them. “Now, let’s make sure you guys are ok..” she giggled as she started to peel the socks off.

“Hey!!!!! Don’t take off my socks! Bertha!!! Why are you taking off my socks? Just help me get out of here..” Bessie whined as she felt her socks getting peeled off her feet. She started to get self conscious because she knew her barefeet were going to be looked at by Bertha. She didn’t want her feet studied. She gasped as the socks came off the heel and felt them sliding off her feet. She crossed her feet at the toes to try and prevent them from sliding off.

Bertha stared at the pale soles of the feet that she was exposing. She saw that heel, then the arch and was looking forward to gazing at Bessie’s barefeet. When the socks made it to the balls of the feet, she saw Bessie cross her feet to protect them from having the socks pulled off, she simply let go of the left sock, used her now free right hand to smack the sole of the left foot, which caused Bessie to move her feet, then she quickly whipped off the sock, exposing the naked toes. She then took a good look at the now bare left foot. The foot itself was very thick and meaty, the sole very pale in contrast to the mocha colored tone skin of the tops. The toes were meaty and were medium length, but closer to small than large. The skin on the sole was not very soft, but it wasn’t very calloused either. She could tell that Bessie walked barefoot at home a lot, but it didn’t matter to her. This foot was gorgeous! She liked the shape of the unpainted nails, trimmed and unpolished. She then dangled the removed sock for Bessie to see. “I got your sooooooooooooccckkkkk…” she sang as she then tossed it over her shoulder. “Now time for the other one…”

Bessie felt so embarrassed at this moment. Her left foot was completely exposed and now her right sock got peeled off. Now both her feet were bared and she subconsciously crossed them with each other repeatedly, trying to hide from Bertha. “Bertha….come on…help me out of here.. leave my feet alone..” she whined.

“Naw, I like you where you are. Now, let me get a real good look at the bottoms of your feet.” Bertha said as she then used both hands to hold the right sole still as she then stared at the sole. The feeling of that foot in her hands was amazing and she saw the toes wiggled. She started to wonder if she should suck those cute toes. “Well, I think your feet look really nice, but if you keep wearing shoes, then you will abuse them! Got to give your feet love Bessie!” Bertha giggled, then she reached forward and kissed the ball of the foot. The feeling of the skin on her lips made her very……excited.

Bessie was surprised when she felt Bertha kiss her foot. No one has ever done that before and she really felt embarrassed at this moment. What really surprised her was the tingles she felt in her chest and now between her legs that got her excited. She started to wonder why her feet made her body react that way. “Bertha!!! Don’t kiss my feet! What is wrong with you? Do you like feet or something?” she giggled.

“hehe I like YOUR feet. I am surprised I never played with them before…so pretty..” Bertha answered, but not really paying attention to Bessie. Her eyes were fixated on those pale soles. Now she thought about what she could do with these feet. “You know Bessie, I think your feet deserve a little fun. I think they need to laugh a little…”

“Laugh? What are you talking about? My feet can’t laugh..” Bessie joked as she still felt embarrassed by having her feet examined.

“Well technically your FEET can’t laugh, but they can make YOU laugh….” Bertha smiled as she then quickly zipped her fingers up the right sole, then the left. She absolutely loved the way the feet trembled in ticklishness from that action.

Bessie’s eyes went wide with ticklish fright as she felt fingers on the bottoms of her feet. She was horribly ticklish on her feet and now she was trapped and her mischievous friend was touching them. “Bertha!!! NO!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!! Come on….don’t do that….”

“Don’t do what?” Bertha teased as she now gently stroked her fingers up and down the right sole, causing the foot twitch and then used her left foot to protect that sole, which she simply gently stroked the left sole. “What’s the matter Bessie? Something about me touching your feet bothers you?” she teased as she continued the back and forth stroking on each sole as they frantically wriggled to protect themselves.

“YES!!!! Hehehehehe you have to stop touching them!!!” Bessie started to beg. Even though her feet were wildly crossing over each other, she kept paying the price as the fingers kept tickling both soles. The ticklish sensations going through her body were getting worse as the longer the tickling kept going, the more intense it would get, even with very light touching. Her mind raced back to a time when she was younger where a group of friends held her down and tickled her ribs for what seemed like forever. The longer they tickled, the more ticklish she got and she went into a state of ticklish “shock” where she couldn’t fight back, her body felt paralyzed and just had to endure the tickling. Those friends seemed to tickle her forever, and they were going to get to her feet, but thankfully an older lady came by and practically shooed the friends away to allow Bessie to recover. Now in the present time, her feet were being tickled and she couldn’t escape. Those fingers were already wearing her down.

Bertha was enjoying listening to the sweet giggles coming from Bessie and she loved the begging. She felt a sense of power and control over her friend. This was her opportunity to take advantage of her friend and make her laugh so hard. “Someone is very ticklish on her feet isn’t she?” Bertha teased. She then held the right sole with her left hand to keep it still, pulled it back to make the sole more taut and vulnerable, then ran her fingers on the right hand up and down the sole, scrabbling them from the ball of the foot, into the meaty arch and off the heel only to go back up, further tormenting the foot. The sound of Bessie’s laughter was sweet to her ears and she wanted to see how far she could go. Her fingers continued to clumsily stroke all over the sole, moving in random patterns and she noticed the left foot was no longer trying to protect the right, in fact it stayed motionless. Bertha wondered if Bessie was going to be completely vulnerable to her ticklish intentions!

Bessie’s head went back and she looked up at the tree leaves as she continued to laugh as her poor right foot was being tickled. The feelings of those fingers dancing over the bottom of her foot drove her absolutely crazy. They went all over the foot so she couldn’t figure out where it would tickle next. When the fingers touched her arch, she squealed. When it touched the ball of her foot she giggled uncontrollably, and when it touched her heel, she laughed but not as much as the skin on her heel was tougher and not as sensitive. That changed immediately when she felt fingernails grazing over her heel. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she bellowed as that sensation ripped through her body.

Bertha couldn’t help but laugh herself as she listened to the tortured laughter of Bessie. When her fingers touched the heel at first, she noticed the skin was tougher, not super rough, but definitely tougher than the arch of the foot. She decided to use her nails instead and discovered what an effective weapon they were. She used the tips of her fingernails and did quick open and close movements on the heel and Bessie’s foot trembled in her grasp. The feeling of tickling this foot started to turn Bertha on. She just loved the way this meaty foot looked. The pale skin was delightful and just the fact it caused Bessie to laugh uncontrollably really made her want to do it more. She had encountered ticklish feet before in her life, but this was definitely the longest she ever tickled someone. Bertha wanted to see how far she could go. She then very slowly moved her “claw of nails” slowly from the heel and went into the arch of the foot and she actually flinched a little as she heard a very loud ticklish scream.

Bessie bellowed out a loud ticklish laugh when she felt those nails creep into her arch, which was definitely the most tender part of her foot. The sensations she felt were very intense and if she was completely free, she probably would have run away. It was like electricity through her body and it tickled. It really tickled! Her sounds became guttural and she couldn’t get words out right now. The only thing on her mind was this feeling of absolute ticklish hopelessness going through her very soul. She felt the nails making a cruel path all over her arch and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Bertha continued to scratch her nails over the arch and it greatly amused her that just by simple finger strokes, she could produce horrific laughter from Bessie. She really could tickle these feet all day long as it was so much fun! “Look who has ticklish feet! Bessie has very ticklish feet! Yes she does! She is sooooooo ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle” she teased as she moved her fingers towards the center of the arch and then towards the ball of the foot. She could hear her nails scratching on the skin and it made her smile. Then she focused on the ball of the foot and slowly dragged her fingers just on that area. The fingers would start at the top of the ball of the foot, then slowly rake down on that skin and then stopped at the bottom of the ball before it went into the arch. She would lift her fingers and scratch that same surface area again. It was though she was scratching her nails down a chalkboard.

“NO MORE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Bessie screamed as she felt those fingers scratching along the ball of her foot. Her feet went into a paralyzed state where they didn’t wiggle anymore, they just sat there, and endured the fingers ravaging her sole. She started to feel her jaws aching as they were wide open from laughing so hard and for so long. Then right when she felt her mind was going to snap, the tickling stopped! She gasped and started to suck in air as finally she got some relief. She felt a bead of sweat dribble from her forehead, between her eyes, off the right side of her nose and now around the outside of her lips. She started to breathe heavier and now her head slinked back and she was staring at the tree leaves again. “okay…..okay…..no….more tickling….thank you…oooooh!!! She moaned as she felt something very soft touch her sole.

Bertha held that right foot with both hands and pressed her lips right on the ball of the foot. The feeling of the foot skin on her lips started to make her more horny as finally, she got a prize she was always thinking about when she saw Bessie’s feet for the first time a while back. She then kissed the same spot on the ball of the foot, this time her lips lingered for a bit so she could savor the moment. When she finished her kiss, she then placed her nose right on the base of the toes, into the undersides of those meaty toes and took a whiff. Bessie’s feet did not stink, but had that distinct smell of being inside a shoe and sock all day. “mmmmmmmmm” she moaned as she then went back to kissing the ball of the foot.

Bessie started to feel certain jolts of pleasure in her body as she felt those lips on her foot. After that round of horrendous foot tickling, this actually felt really good. It soothed her body and now the thought of someone actually putting their lips on her feet was no longer something weird, it was something rewarding. The tickling was so brutal, a kiss was definitely a reward. “Oooohhh that feels good…” she moaned as she then closed her eyes. Her toes wiggled a little and she just wanted to enjoy the soft touch of those lips. Then she started to snicker again as she felt something touching her sole. It felt like fingertips and her eyes popped open and she saw Bertha’s face with an evil grin on it. Bessie knew what was about to happen!! “No Bertha!! Please!! Don’t tickle me, for the love of everything good, please don’t tickle me again…”

“But I LOVE tickling your feet! They are so tickly! Or would you rather have me kiss them?” Bertha teased.

“KISS THEM!!! YOU CAN KISS THEM!!!” Bessie shrieked, desperate to avoid being tickled.

“I do like kissing them but……..tickling them is more FUN!!” Bertha laughed as she then started raking her nails up and down the sole again, forcing Bessie to shriek in hysterical laughter again. She then took the tips of her nails, placed them right at the base of the toes, nearly in the crevices, and then she slowly raked them with some pressure from that spot down across the ball of the foot, sloping into the arch and off the heel. She would then lift her hand, place it back at the base of the toes and repeated the procedure a few more times. “I want you to FEEL this tickling!” she laughed as she nails continued their cruel path.

Bessie went into silent laughter as the sensations were really intense. She could really feel each nail trickling down her foot and with each movement, the ticklish sensation got worse. When it got to her arch, she started to wiggle her protruding rear end and her hands started to wave a little. Her body was starting to succumb the tickling and she didn’t know how much more she could take. Her lungs started to burn because she was forcing out such strong laughter and now she was making some really desperate noises from her mouth that in her head she was saying “Please”, but her voice sounded like she was gurgling in laughter. Then once again, the tickling stopped and she still laughed. “hehehehehe tickles hehehehehe tickles hehehehehehe tickles” was all she could babble.

Bertha was grinning ear to ear as she heard the exhausted words of Bessie and she shook her head with pity. Her friend was very ticklish and could fall apart easily just by tickling her feet. She only tickled one foot and Bessie was done for. She looked over at the left foot and licked her lips. There was another prize to tickle but she still wanted to enjoy the right foot. Bertha was going to savor that foot as much as she could. She used both hands to hold the foot, exposing the sole and leaned forward to start kissing the bottom of the foot again. It was time to get Bessie to calm down from being tortured and she wanted to hear those moans again. She put her lips on the heel, gave it a firm kiss, so when her lips left the foot, there was a “smacking” sound. She then moved along the sole, her lips kissing the top of the heel, then the arch, the instep, the outside edge of the foot, then the ball of the foot and made it to the base of the toes. She felt her arousal get stronger when she heard an “oooh” from Bessie’s lips after each kiss. It absolutely delighted her that Bessie’s foot was responding in a sensual manner to her kiss. Now, she decided to be a little more bold and take the foot kissing to another level. She stuck out her tongue and licked the ball of the foot.

Bessie felt a warm, wet sensation on her foot and she felt that tingle of pleasure rip through her body. Her mind was still trying to come back to the conscious world after that tickle torment she experienced, and now she felt a pleasure. It took her mind a little while to figure it out, but she did and she actually smiled. That tongue felt very nice on her foot, very soothing. When she experienced the kisses, she was surprised her feet could feel that kind of pleasure, and now the tongue was really getting her excited. She wondered why she never tried it before because with each lick, her body responded. Bessie first felt it in her nipples and it started to grow more between her legs. She now hoped the licking would continue because the tickling was too much.

Bertha closed her eyes as she tasted the skin on the bottom of the right foot. She now did very long licks on the sole, going from the heel, all the way up the sole again to the base of the toes. She pressed her tongue firmly and with a lot of pressure as her lick was very long. She even moved her head a little side to side because she wanted to make sure she covered all of Bessie’s larger foot and when the tongue got to the base of the toes, she couldn’t help herself but go “mmmmmmmmm” with each lick. Bertha then slowly moved her head back a little and admired the now saliva coated sole. This foot tasted absolutely delicious! Now, she took her index finger on her right hand and softly stroked it up the length of the sole, causing the foot to spasm a little. She did it again, this time with both the index finger and middle finger and she heard a sweet sound.

“hehehehe that tickles…” Bessie giggled softly.

A rush of lust ripped through Bertha as she heard that giggle. As much as she enjoyed licking that foot, tickling it was also very thrilling. She then started to run her fingers across the sole, in a side to side motion as it slowly “lowered” down from the ball of the foot, across the arch and off the heel, only to do the same type of pattern going back up the sole and now the giggles got stronger.

“hehehehee come on hehehehehehehe please hehehehehe don’t tickle my hehehehe foot!” Bessie giggled.

Bertha loved that sound! “Oh, but I LOVE tickling your foot. It is so cute and I want to hear you laugh sweetie..” she teased as she now used the tip of her nails to tickle the sole again. Bessie’s giggles got stronger and now something caught her eyes. She saw Bessie’s toes! Those thick digits were right there before her. The toes look so helpless, so vulnerable, so tasty looking. She then dragged her finger towards the base of the toes and stroke her index finger on the underside of the middle toe.

“hehehehehehe heeeeeeeyyyy!!!” Bessie shrieked. That touch on her toe really tickled her! More than the sole of her foot. She looked at Bertha and her eyes met her friend’s. “No no no no no Bertha! Please, I mean I am really begging you right now, do NOT tickle my toes. I really love you and if you tickle me there, I am really going to suffer!” she pleaded.

“Hmmmm your toes are really ticklish huh? That’s really interesting. Tell me, did your toes want to tell me that you were leaving, but you held them back?” Bertha teased with a smile.

“Huh? Why would my toes tell you…..” Bessie started then realized what her friend was up to. “YES!!!! They really wanted to tell you, but my brain told them to keep it a secret! It is not their fault. Please please please don’t tickle them! C-can’t you go back to kissing my foot?” she begged.

“Oh, you like it when I kiss and lick your foot huh? So can I lick your feet some more?” Bertha asked.

“Yes!!! You can lick my foot! As long as you want! Many kisses! You can kiss it all the time!” Bessie pleaded.

“Oh, so you like when I kiss your foot?” Bertha winked. “It makes you feel good? Makes you feel something between your legs?”

Bessie blushed when she heard the question. It felt weird to admit that it did and she couldn’t believe that they were going to discuss her arousal. She never really had a sexual relationship with another woman, but would think about it. She even knew Bertha would flirt with her. But now, she was confronted with having to admit she did feel arousal. “Umm, I-I don’t know..” she stammered.

“Well, if you can’t admit it, then I guess I will have to touch these toes…..” Bertha teased as she used her thumb and index finger to wiggle the big toe. “This toe sure seems ticklish!”

Bessie’s eyes went wide open with shock as she felt her big toe being wiggled. She even felt ticklish tremors going through her body and she had to do anything to prevent it. “Ok ok ok!!! Yes, I felt something between my legs!” she shrieked, then lowered her eyes as she felt embarrassed. “It feels very..nice..”

“That’s a good girl. I am happy you do, because I am feeling something between mine. I got an idea, how about I do the best of both worlds as I do this….” Bertha teased as she then lowered her head and took Bessie’s big toe into her mouth and sucked on the toe. HARD.

Bessie’s body immediately tensed up as she felt her big toe inside that warm, wet cavern of a mouth and the amount of pleasure that ripped through her was overwhelming, but it also……tickled! The conflicting feelings completely blew Bessie’s mind away as she wanted to laugh hysterically and moan at the same time! Her mouth just stayed wide open, but no sound came out as the conflicting feelings made her speechless. Her body was reacting to the sensations as she felt herself get a lot more wet between her legs and her nervous system felt that strong ticklish sensations.

Bertha continued to suck on that toe, bobbing her head up and down, making sure that toe gets her full undivided attention. Her tongue swirled around the toe, and all she could think about was the high amount of sexual pleasure she was feeling at the moment. Her eyes looked up and she saw the total shocked look in Bessie’s eyes and she had to grin a little as her toe sucking continued. She knew Bessie must be in a delirious state of mind with pure pleasure and then she quickly zipped her tongue, stroking the pad of the big toe which caused the toe to curl in her mouth.

Bessie started to laugh now as that tongue was really tickling her more than the sucking gave her pleasure. That amount of feeling was overwhelming her and she just roared in laughter. She laid her head back, stared at the leaves in her glazed eyes and just let the laughter pour out. Any resistance she had left was gone and now the ticklish sensations took over her body. Her body started to shake now and it just tickled. It really tickled her. Her toes were way too sensitive and now that feeling of submissiveness washed over her.

Bertha continued to suckle on that toe and now she moved her mouth to the index and middle toes and sucked on both of those digits. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as her lips sucked on them, truly enjoying the taste. Her tongue then slithered in the crevice between the toes which elicited a ticklish squeal from Bessie. That reaction really turned Bertha on and she started to flicker tongue faster in that space, her taste buds gliding across that sensitive skin. “mmmmmmmmmmmm……” she moaned and then she sucked really hard on the toes, as hard as she could.

Bessie’s mouth opened wide with pleasure and her eyes started to roll back into her head as she never felt anything like this before. There was something about those two toes that absolutely gave her an intense feeling of arousal and she just could only react by groaning deeply. She felt herself getting extremely wet between her legs and she then looked at her right foot. She saw Bertha’s mouth wrapped around those toes, her saliva coated big toe resting on the right cheek, and the ring toe and baby toe on the other cheek. She saw Bertha’s head bobbing up and down on those toes, and the feeling of suction on those digits truly felt amazing. Bessie would giggle a little when the tongue slid between the toes, but the sucking was her mind’s focus.

Bertha then slid her mouth off the toes and then looked at them. They were drenched in her saliva and then she stuck out her tongue and licked the undersides of them, causing Bessie to giggle. She then looked Bessie directly in the eye and finally put the ring toe and baby toe in her mouth and she wiggled her tongue all over them, causing the foot to jerk in a ticklish reaction. She then clamped her lips on the toes, trapping them so she could tongue tickle them. She soon heard Bessie starting to cackle as her tongue then sliced between the toes, sliding in that very delicate skin. Bertha was getting really horny herself and felt an urge to do more. Her mind then started to think how far she could take this. She could sense that Bessie was now ripe for her to take advantage of the moment and perhaps get a little more…..intimate…. with her.

Bessie couldn’t help but to laugh. The feeling of that tongue on her two smallest toes were quite devastating and she wondered how much more she could take. Part of her wanted to this tickle torture to stop, but another part of her absolutely loved these feeling of pleasure that was in her body. The pangs of lust between her legs were rising in temperature and she wondered how she would be able to overcome these feelings. Bessie started to feel vulnerable, even submissive and she also thought she may not be able to stop herself from giving herself to Bertha. That sent a feeling of erotic pleasure through her body as the thought of Bertha taking complete advantage of her seemed very appealing at this moment.

Bertha then gave one last, long deep suck on Bessie’s toes and then let the toes slip out of her mouth with a large smacking of her lips. “mmmmmmm your toes taste soooo good! I really could do this to your feet all day. But I wonder…” she cooed as she then looked at the left foot. Compared to the right foot, the left foot was completely “dry”. She bit her lip and figured that foot would be dessert. Bertha thought she just had the appetizer, now it was time for a meal. She lowered herself under Bessie’s feet and looked at her friend’s protruding body in the wagon wheel. She could see the back of the thighs, and the rear end completely exposed and vulnerable. She then crawled around on Bessie’s right and now could see the side of Bessie, as her body was now shaped like a “V”. She could see the heaving stomach, trying to get in oxygen and could see the hips and rear end swaying. Bertha recognized that swaying and realized her friend was definitely aroused. She then “walked” on her knees to where Bessie’s arms and head were above the hole in the wagon wheel and got close to her head. “I think someone likes this doesn’t she? You’re so beautiful Bessie…” she teased as she reached forward and ran her fingers through Bessie’s hair.

Bessie felt that hand touching her hair and she cooed. She always loved having her hair brushed and now Bertha’s fingers felt very nice. She laid her head back to exposed more of her hair so it can have that feeling and hearing that compliment gave her a smile. She could feel herself letting go and she started to breathe heavier. Her right foot twitched and rubbed against the sole of her left foot. Her toes started to curl as she had a feeling of bliss.

“You are beautiful…the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.. Now, I am gonna make you feel REAL good….” Bertha whispered and then gave a quick kiss on Bessie’s cheek. She then lowered her head where she was under the swing, positioned her body where she could get close to Bessie’s protruding hips and butt, then unbuttoned the pants. She then moved herself next to Bessie’s legs, took both of her hands on the rim of the pants and then slowly started to pull the pants off the hips, then the ass and then up the legs, leaving Bessie in her cotton underwear. She was so close to seeing a very special place on Bessie’s body and now her hands reached forward again.

Bessie gasped as she felt her pants get pulled off her hips and rear end and felt really vulnerable right now. Thoughts of her being exposed made her blush and she started to whimper. Her mind wondered how did she get to this point, but it also excited her. She was not going to be able to prevent Bertha from pulling off her underwear, to completely expose her most private place. Bessie didn’t know how to feel. On one hand, she felt such an erotic thrill, but on the other hand, she felt embarrassed that another woman was doing this to her. Bessie was not a virgin as she had encounters with men before, but she was a “virgin” to a woman. A rush of excitement filled her soul. Then she felt her underwear being pulled off her hips, then her ass, then up her legs and now, her womanhood was completely exposed and in the position her body was in, that place was completely vulnerable and there was nothing she could do about it.

Bertha gasped as she now looked at Bessie’s vagina. In her erotic thoughts, she always fantasized about what it would look like and now, there it was. The reality of the moment hit her and now her libido took over. Her eyes focused on the darker skin around the lips, and could see the black pubic hair that was hidden between the raised legs, so she got to see a clear shot of the pussy. She could smell the arousal and she got closer to that mound. She nervously reached forward and used her index finger and thumb to open the lips and she saw the bright pink insides. It looked so good to her and she absolutely adored it. Bertha then let go of the lips and tried to gather herself for a moment. There were so many things she wanted to do to that pussy and she had to figure out how to start. She realized that Bessie was not objecting to being exposed, so that meant she liked what was happening, which only fueled her sexual desires even more. Her eyes caught something on the ground, a loose blade of tall grass. A wicked thought went through her mind and she reached down to grab that blade of grass and twirled it between her fingers. The blade was quite firm and now she reached it forward towards that helpless pussy.

Bessie’s mind was in a state of erotic bliss as she knew her special place was exposed and knew Bertha was going to play with that area. Then she winced as she felt something brush across her inner thigh and then felt that itching/tickling feeling tracing down her leg. She felt her legs and hips trembling as she felt something slowly making a cruel path down the back of her left leg now and getting closer to her ass muscle. She started to wiggle her hips, thinking it might be an insect or something. That feeling continued to touch her skin and soon it was right where her ass cheek met her leg. She felt something making a circular motion and she couldn’t help but let out a giggle. Then the object went into her inner thigh, which was a particular sensitive spot. She tried to close her legs, but when she did so, the object slide down that “leg crevice” and her legs parted again, and the object went back to her inner thighs. It dawned on her that Bertha was tickling her with something! “T-that hehehehehe tickles!!” she squealed.

Bertha grinned when she heard those sweet giggles and continued to drag the tip of that blade of grass across the delicate skin of the inner thigh, and then went to the hamstrings and back towards the ass. When she got to the ass, she had the blade tickle the edge of the ass, then across the crack then to the other cheek, only to circle back up across the leg into the hamstring and then the inner thigh. She could see the ass shaking in ticklish agony and she just stared at the exposed pussy. Bertha could not wait to get to that special spot, but she enjoyed this tickle tease. With a gleam in her eye, she then took the blade of grass, and placed the tip right on the perineum and danced it lightly across that patch of skin. She was quite pleased to see the ass shaking and even the legs trembling as she heard Bessie in ticklish agony.

“Noooooooooooo!!! Don’t tickle me down there!!!” Bessie squealed. That evil object was stroking that area and she didn’t know it could be ticklish like that! She could feel the object now doing small circular motions on that spot and she tried her best to move her hips to get her perineum away from that object. She the felt it slide down and went right by her rectum and that crevice where her cheeks would clench and now it really got to her. Bessie never knew how sensitive that area was and now she couldn’t stop giggling and shrieking. Each passing touch of that object tormented her and now it was on her hamstrings again. Up the left hamstring, then the right hamstring. She started to kick her feet, but Bertha was in a position to not get kicked as Bessie could do nothing but struggle and laugh.

Bertha continued to enjoy tickling this sweet spot on Bessie’s body and it even surprised her. She never tickled a woman there before and what surprised her was just how ticklish it really was. She made a mental note that the next time she had sex with a woman, she was going to tickle that spot. She then licked her lips and stopped using the blade of grass to tickle all around the hips and groin area. Now it was time to test the most special place of all. Bessie’s moist pussy. She took the blade of grass and slowly stroked the tip of it from the perineum, across the lips on each one and then when it made it to the top of the pussy, she slid the blade right between the lips.

“oooooooooohhhhhhhhh GAWD!!!!!” Bessie moaned as she felt that blade tickling her most private area. It tickled like hell, but it felt incredibly good. Her hips wriggled as much as they could in this position as the object kept stroking her over and over there. The sensations were ripping through her and she couldn’t help but giggle. She never imagined she would ever get tickled on her pussy and now it was happening. Her brain didn’t know what to think, but her pussy did. The feelings of intense pleasure made her feet shake, her fists balled up and her eyes shutting very tight. “Bertha!!! Don’t tickle me…….THERE!!!!!!! hehehehehehehe” she giggled.

“Awww….does someone have a……ticklish……pussy?” Bertha teased as she now diddled the blade of grass between the lips. She loved watching those hips sway in pleasure and now she started to saw the blade between the lips and listening to Bessie’s intense groans of pleasure and her giggles really drove her crazy. A devious thought went through her mind as she took her thumb and index finger on her left hand to open the lips wide and holding the blade of grass in her right hand, she gazed at the very pink, very wet inside of Bessie’s vulnerable pussy. “Such a pretty pussy…so pink. So wet… so…ticklish. Tickle tickle pussy! I’m gonna tickle you….” She teased with a sing song voice.

“nooooooo Bertha! Come hehehehe on!! Don’t tickle me…oooh…..there!” Bessie giggled. Her body was reacting to that object tickling between her legs and listening to Bertha’s teasing words was driving her insane. Her arousal kept growing and growing and she didn’t know when she was going to release but she hope she did soon. This teasing put her in a desperate state and she started to beg. “Come on hehehehehe Bertha….do hehehehe something…”

“Do what sweetie?” Bertha sneered as she was now flickering the blade rapidly across the lips and once again pulled the lips open and flickered the blade on the pink places.

“mmmmmm…..mmmmmmmm y-you know….” Bessie moaned as the flickering pick up the pace and she was on edge.

“I don’t…why don’t you tell me…Is my blade of grass making your insides all funny?” Bertha grinned.

“y-yes!! Hahehehehehe…” Bessie giggled. Now she knew what was tickling her and she started to whimper. “M-make me….hehehehehe you know!!!”

“Make you……” Bertha teased as she now started to flicker and slide the blade of glass across the exposed clit. “………..cum?”

Bessie groaned in pure pleasure as she heard that word. “Yes! Yes….please…please…”

Bertha giggled to herself as she heard Bessie’s whimpering pleas. She then started to saw the blade faster and faster across the clit, teasing it, tickling it, and making it feel maximum pleasure. She wanted to see if she could bring her friend to orgasm with that tool and she could tell Bessie’s body was getting hotter and hotter. It wouldn’t be too long before she made her lose control.

Bessie felt that blade teasing her and she felt the pangs of desire even more. She started grinding her hips, trying to apply more pressure against the blade so she can release. She started to grunt in passion as her body felt incredibly good. “coooooome on….coooooome on….make me…oooohhhh cum!”

Bertha smiled as then she slowed the grass tickling down. She then decided it was time for Bessie to get pushed over the top. She put the blade of grass down and wanted to listen to the desperate pleas for a few seconds. She then lowered her head and looked at Bessie’s pussy. She could see the wetness, she could smell the arousal and it looked absolutely delicious. “Mmmmmm girl!! Your peach looks so tasty right now. I think I will have a little taste…” she cooed as she then stuck her tongue out.

Bessie shivered as she heard those words. She knew her pussy was exposed and ready to be taken advantage of and then she gasped as she felt a moist object sliding across her nether regions. Her eyes popped wide open, her lips formed and “O” and every nerve in her body was on fire. She felt that strong, moist object sliding across her lips and finishing at her clit, only for it to start again across her lips and over her clit. She started to grind her hips as the pleasure was now in complete control and she started hearing slurping noise and could hear the soft words, “such….a ….delicious…peach..”. She then closed her eyes, scrunched her toes and when that object pressed firmly on her clit and started to suck, all her inhibitions were gone and she exploded. A tsunami of an orgasm spilled out of her and her body shook. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she felt the electricity ripping through every single nerve in her body.

Bertha watched Bessie go into orgasmic convulsions and a smile formed on her face. Her own fantasy came true as she got to taste the sweet nectar of Bessie. Her own lust made her shiver as she watched Bessie convulsing in pleasure. Emotions started to wash over her as she really wanted to strip Bessie completely naked and make love to her all night long. But having her trapped in this wagon wheel, making her absolutely helpless and taking full advantage of it was an amazing dream. She then sat back on the grass and looked at her friend’s helpless body in that wheel swing. She could see the toes scrunching open and closed. She could hear the moans of sheer pleasure and she touched her chest. Her eyes then went back to the helpless feet dangling in front of her and a grin form on her face.

“oooooh….that….that was….incredible…” Bessie moaned as she laid her head back and her eyes looked at the tree leaves again. It was the best orgasm she ever had in her whole life, as the men she was with previously didn’t make her cum that hard before. Her body felt as light as a feather and she was trying to comprehend what took place. One moment she was swinging, then she got trapped, then she was tickled, then she was forced to cum. All of this was done by her friend Bertha. Bessie was feeling such a state of bliss she seemed to forget she was still trapped in that wheel. Then she felt something grab her left foot and she looked up. She saw Bertha holding her left foot with both hands and she had a sweet smile on her face. “That…was amazing Bertha..” she cooed.

“Feeling good? Well, truth be told, your peach tastes really good. Better than I ever imagined. So juicy..Now, I think it is time for a little more fun…”Bertha grinned.

Excitement flowed through Bessie’s body as she heard there will be more fun! She started to imagine being made to cum a second time, maybe even being stripped completely naked so she could fully enjoy the experience. Then she started to feel ticklish tremors going through her left foot and she wiggled her foot. Bessie looked at Bertha’s face and it had an evil looking smirk. It now dawned on her what Bertha was about to do! “Bertha no! Don’t HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she roared in laughter.

Bertha held onto the left foot and used her thumb to scrabble along the arch of that left foot. She had to use more strength to hold on as the foot started to flop around. She then grabbed the left ankle with her right hand, and used her left hand to arch her fingers into a claw like manner and started to rake her nails up and own the sole. “What’s the matter Bessie? Ticklish?” she teased.

Bessie couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably as her foot was being tickled. She soon discovered just how much more sensitive her body was after she had and orgasm, so this tickling was much worse than before. She felt those fingers scratching inside her arch and it was driving her crazy! Her foot started to wiggle, but Bertha had a firm grip on her ankle. Her foot was going nowhere! Bessie started to plead with her friend as the tickling was getting more and more intense.

“Tickle tickle tickle…you are SO ticklish Bessie! I could do this forever!” Bertha teased as she continued to run her nails on the arch of the foot. She then started to feel the right foot coming over to try and kick at her and she could only laugh. “Trying to kick me huh? Well, then you won’t like this!” she threatened.

Bessie started to squeal even more as now both of Bertha’s hands were tickling both of her feet. She just could not get over how ticklish she was right now. The feeling of those fingers and those nails were devastating. Then she felt her left big toe being grabbed and pulled pack, which made her sole a lot more taut. She then whipped her head back as she felt a single nail grazing along the base of her toes, then zip right back across the ball of the foot, then zip right back across the arch, then across again through the arch, then across her heel. The feeling was horrendous!

Bertha felt powerful at the moment. She was once again tickling the feet of Bessie and saw her victim losing it. She went back to her zig zag technique with her nail and could tell Bessie was once again getting exhausted as her left foot didn’t wriggle as much. She did have a solid grip on the big toe with her left fist, but the foot started to lose its will to fight. Now she started to zip her finger slowly up and down the length of the sole, starting at the heel and zipping along the inside edge of the foot, across the instep then on the inside edge of the ball of the foot, then moved over a centimeter to the right and dragged her right index fingernail very slowly down the length of the foot, invading the ball, going into the arch and then off the heel, only for it to move a little to the right and stroke slowly back up, and with a little more pressure. Bertha saw Bessie’s hands wiggling in the air, she saw her head back and looking up at the tree leaves, and her mouth was wide open with very cute laughter pouring out like a fine wine. She would even sneak a peek and look at Bessie’s pussy, still exposed and swaying. Once she made it to the outside edge of the foot and ran her nail all the way up to the baby toe, she stopped the tickling. She then let go of the big toe and allowed Bessie to get some air again.

Bessie continued to giggle even though the fingers were no longer touching her precious sole. Her lungs were taking in more oxygen and her breathing started to calm down. Her head was still looking up at the trees and she was very exhausted. Her nerves were still on edge and now she felt a little embarrassed as she knew her pussy was still exposed. Bessie then moved her head and saw Bertha standing there with a satisfied smile. A true feeling of submission washed over her because Bertha could do anything she wanted right now to her and she would not be able to stop her. She saw Bertha reaching forward and taking her hands and started to pull. Bessie felt herself starting to come out of the wagon wheel and with strong pull, her body came out of the wheel and she was sitting on the edge of the wheel and now Bertha slowly pulled her off the swing and laid her onto the grass. Bessie was on her stomach, laying on the grass and just continued to giggle.

Bertha looked at her completely exhausted friend and smiled. She looked down on the prone body from the hair, down the back, and saw that very cute bubble shaped ass, the toned legs and she saw the upturned pale soles of Bessie. She then knelt down on the grass and laid next to Bessie, and started to stroke her shirt covered back. “I hope you had fun Bessie. I hope I gave you a wonderful goodbye gift. I will tell you this though….when you come back to visit, I will eat that peach of yours again until you black out. Then I am going to taste those toes and tickle your feet again. You will be mine pretty lady…” she whispered into Bessie’s ear. She then lowered her hand and started to rub the exposed ass. “Such a nice ass…I will have to play with it too next time. So, don’t take too long to visit…”

Bessie felt a shiver down her spine hearing Bertha’s teasing words. She was totally dominated and just the thought of having this done to her frightened her, but yet, excited her. After 5 minutes of lying there and having her ass massaged, she finally managed to lift herself up off the ground and pulled up her pants. She finished buttoning them up and while on her knees, she saw Bertha approaching her, holding her shoes and socks.

“Can’t forget these can we? Haha and please buy some new shoes!” Bertha teased as she handed them over to Bessie.

Bessie gave her a teasing look and then started to put her shoes and socks back on. After tying the last shoe, she stood up, wobbled a bit and looked over at Bertha. “Yeah, that was fun. Haha I didn’t know you could do that to someone. You are so…” Bessie started.

“Crazy? Sexy? Amazing?” Bertha teased back.

“hehe all of the above. I am going to miss you Bertha.” Bessie said as she then hugged Bertha. Bessie really started to realize just how much she enjoyed her friendship with her and it was going to be tough to leave. They just shared a very strong intimate moment and she wondered why she didn’t explore this before. “Let’s go…before you decide to torture me again…” Bessie giggled.

“You know you liked it…” Bertha winked.

“Yeah…I guess I really did…” Bessie grinned. The two friends then started heading back home. Bessie took one last look at the wheel swing before they disappeared into the woods. This place would always be special to her now. She sighed and then they walked back home, with both women promising to see each other again when she came back to visit.

So, how do you like it so far? The next part will continue to explore who she is and part of the much larger story coming ahead. Your comments and feedback are most welcome!

Hot and fun. One question it raised is whether "Karen" and Priscilla Montenegro from the Cheyenne story are the some person. Both Bessie and Cheyenne have been recruited (presumably under false pretenses) to work at a school. Cheyenne is suppose to be a servant (servicer?) at Priscilla's home. If "Karen" is also Priscilla (or works for her) then Bessie will suffer the same fate. So far so evil.

However, you stated that the intended structure of your "Tickling Cinematic Universe" would have the Bessie and Cheyenne stories followed first by a La Diabla story in which she meets Cheyenne and then by a Darby story with her meeting Bessie.

The problem I see is that if Bessie and Cheyenne are servants in the same place, why wouldn't Bessie and/or Cheyenne also be meeting La Diabla and Darby as well as each other?

Perhaps they're not servants in the same place or for the same woman, but that school recruitment story seems like a pretty specific thing.

Another great intro, love the really detailed tickling in this one

Thanks for the comments fellas! I am glad you are enjoying the intro story to Bessie! Part 2 will be posted soon.

John, I like the observations you are making. I like how you are trying to figure out how the story will unfold. Without giving away plotlines, I can say Part 2 for Bessie will help clear some things up for you. As these stories come out, the overall theme of the saga will start to come into the fold. Thank you for being a fan!

Jon, thanks for liking the characters. Bessie does play an important role, especially during the culmination series.

Orange, thanks! I try to make the tickling scenes as vivid as possible. Stay tuned for part 2 as Bessie will experience another tickling moment!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back