• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dipping a toe into video production

teezntik

Male ler seeking female lees with the intention of producing real tickling videos. When you can't find the real thing by others you just have to do it yourself. The hard part is finding the right partner.
My interest is in S&M themed tickling. While tickling seems inherently playful it can and does find it's way into real S&M scenes. Just not often enough for me. While I abhor brutality I do delight in driving a truly ticklish woman in very restrictive bondage out of her mind. I believe that there are many others out there who feel the same way and are tired of the same old forced giggles and clumsy ticklers. There is an art to manipulating tender ticklish flesh. It cannot be rushed and it must not be watered down to appeal to everyone. I intend to practice the art and not to grind out video after video.
Again, the tricky part is finding the right partner. If what you have read here is very interesting to you let me know. I will not pursue anyone or try to talk anyone into behavior that they are uncomfortable with or simply not ready for.
This is a serious inquiry. While I am willing to discuss my vision with anyone I will not try to coax anybody.
Oh and by the way I started out as a carpenter and am skilled with my hands in more ways than just dancing my fingers all over. Racks, X frames and stocks are just a blueprint away.

Another Nashville tickler here. I wish you much luck on your quest, and if you ever need an extra pair of hands I happen to have two that I'd be happy to lend out. Also, Mr. Carpenter, have you ever considered building custom bondage gear for people? Could be something to look into.

Good Idea! Maybe make some interesting contacts along the way.

Sounds interesting You should start a blog about your adventures

I am tickle model from NC as well who would love to hear more. I love hardcore tickling.

Unable to star in your videos- BUT, I am interested in some custom made pieces. I'm in the area quite a bit and would love to see some pictures of your woodwork- X-frames, any kind of bondage table, and maybe a rack. Could you post it here?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back