• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disabilities?

AsianTickler808

TMF Regular
i was in a car wreck a few years ago and am now paralyzed from the chest down. i was just wondering if there was anyone else on here with similar disabilities?

I wasn't in a car accident, but I was born with a disability that left me paralyzed from the knees down!

wow. yeah one of my friends was paralyzed at the same level as me but he got better and is walking with braces. the same one that the dude uses on something about mary lol.

i'm a little iffy about going to a gathering in my area simply because i'm in a wheelchair and i don't want people like staring at me haha

wow. yeah one of my friends was paralyzed at the same level as me but he got better and is walking with braces. the same one that the dude uses on something about mary lol.

i'm a little iffy about going to a gathering in my area simply because i'm in a wheelchair and i don't want people like staring at me haha

While I can't say that I have a disability, I know you would be just fine going to a gathering in wheelchair or no wheelchair! Nobody is going to care, they'll just be happy that you showed up! Your friendship and time are way more important than what sort of transportation you use :)

My dad uses a wheelchair often and whenever someone stares at him for prolonged periods of time, he'll speed up in their direction acting like he's going to run into them lol. Funny, they stop. Lol, I can remember my mom when she was going through chemo and this one lady and who I believe was her daughter, both grown-ups I might add and old enough to know that staring is just rude, felt the need to keep staring at her in a store. Now, my mom was a very soft-spoken, kind woman but she must have had it with people staring as this was out of her character. So she walks across the Hallmark store, rips off her bandana, puts her cute bald head into their faces and goes, "there, did you get the close up that you wanted? Did you want to snap a picture of it so you can take it home and show all of your friends that you saw a cancer patient in the Hallmark store??? How about I'll wait here until you guys get your staring out of the way???" She ruled! The looks on their faces were PRICELESS and she had the entire store applauding and cheering her on!

Oh yeah, so back to the original post here, sorry, I am positive you'll have nothing but positive experiences with the gang on here :twohugs:

Not paralyzed. But i do have leg braces, a vp shunt and nearly zero feeling in my legs from the calves down.

Asian, I've been here for seven years, and I've never known anyone on this forum to make fun of someone with a disability. I'm sure you will be fine going to a gathering. People will just be happy you're there, and will get to know you for the kind of person you are.

I'm not sure if you would consider what I have a "disability", but I'm half blind in one eye, and I dont see great in the other one either. In the bad eye, I have side vision, but nothing in the center. I cant see anything coming at my eyes at a high rate of speed.

Mitch

whoaaa, i had no idea there were so many other disabled people here!

present and accounted for, btw.

I'm legally blind in my right eye due to a hockey accident in junior high school

lol yeah, i mean, before my wreck, i was really popular, and now, i'm even more popular for some reason
my guess would be because i'm a 23 year old "cute" guy in a wheelchair. i'm like the most versatile handicap in my town lol i'm everywhere. and i mean, it has its benefits haha up front parking anytime, people hold doors, 88.7% of people are willing to do anything for you lol although i try to do most things by myself to up my independency :)

lol yeah, i mean, before my wreck, i was really popular, and now, i'm even more popular for some reason
my guess would be because i'm a 23 year old "cute" guy in a wheelchair. i'm like the most versatile handicap in my town lol i'm everywhere. and i mean, it has its benefits haha up front parking anytime, people hold doors, 88.7% of people are willing to do anything for you lol although i try to do most things by myself to up my independency :)

Awesome. There's nothing I hate more then someone with a disability playing the "poor me" card ... I just wanna do this to them : :bonk:

Seems to be a very common thing then. But purely out of medical curiosity, what kind of spina bifida did you guys have and which vertebrae were affected?

I was not born with a disability, but now I have a neurological condition where the nerves in my arms and legs are slowly dying. I lose a percentage of latency every year and I am in constant pain, with nothing able to help, no pain meds or anything can help...so I just deal with it. At the current rate unless things level out, some doctors have a little hope that my condition will do so, but I will never regain full ability. But some others feel that if I keep down the same road in 10 or so years I may not be able to walk, and sometime after that not be able to use my arms.

I deal with it, I never want sympathy. I think many here that have seen me in person at gatherings know I do everything I can to live life to the fullest and no matter the pain I will do what I can and rarely ask help...and often apologize to people for not wanting help, because I want to do everything for myself as long as I can because if I give in to it....then and only then will I lose.

Rob

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back