• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovering my friend's feet are ticklish (m/f)

ANRRI365

TMF Novice
A group of us friends went on a camping trip and we were all sharing a 5th wheel travel trailer to sleep in. After a good night of partying and drinking, I woke up early and made my way out of bedroom to see who else was up. I noticed my 35 year old female friend was still snoozing, laying face down wrapped up in a blanket with her feet sticking out, laying on the fold down cot. She has the absolute sexiest, soft, size 11 feet. Long straight toes and high arches. Ive always had a thing for her feet but never said or done anything about it. And I really didn't know if she was ticklish at all.

Anyway, a couple other people were up milling around outside the trailer so I joined them for a breakfast beer and conversation. We had a couple drinks and I made my way back into the trailer to grab some supplies for cooking breakfast. She was still half asleep (and obviously hungover) and I started giving her a hard time about being lazy and still sleeping.

Now I as a general rule, I dont really tickle my friends or acquaintances unless they are into tickling like I am. It might have been because of the alcohol but I decided I was going to mess with her feet. I reached down and gave her sole a quick couple scratches with my finger nails. Her sole was incredibly soft, more so than I was expecting! Her foot immediately jerked and she kicked at my hand. I gave her other foot some quick tickles and she responded again with a kick. She was definitely really ticklish!

The way she was wrapped up in the blanket, she really couldn't get her feet back under the blanket like she was trying. Unable to resist the opportunity, I jumped on the cot with her and sat on the backs of her legs, pinning her legs and feet down under me. I teased her by saying things like "awww poor girl has ticklish feet doesn't she" and other tickle teasing talk while I started to going to town on her soles with my fingers. She squirmed and twisted as I tickled her arches while she laughed loudly. Once I started teasing under her long toes, she was screaming she would get up and begging me to knock it off. Her toes were ungodly ticklish and she couldnt stand her toes being played with!

After a couple mintues of tickling I stopped and got off of her. She gave me a sly smirk and wagged her finger at me playfully. I'm pretty sure a new 'Lee was born!

Last edited:
Share photos of her sexy feet maybe see if she likes her sexy toes licked or sucked
I'll definitely get a pic to share and I wouldn't mind checking out those goregous toes further for the group 😈!!

I'd love to see a pic! Its sounds like her feet are just my type! Great story too!
Definitely going to get some pics. Her feet are absolutely gorgeous! And stupid ticklish which makes them even hotter

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back