• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discreet Gal wanted by 38/m

UpstateFella

Well, here goes (again.) I have looked before but it's not so easy to find a good tickle pal, is it?

I am a 38 year old man. I'm 5'10" tall and 175lbs. I'm in good shape and I'm told that I'm a good looking guy. I am single and although I have always had "good luck" with women, I've never met someone who I knew was into tickling.

I would like very much to find a smart, discreet (I'm single but I'm very private), woman who lives in the greater NY area for some great fun.

A switch would be wonderful but I am also very interested in meeting a 'ler. I've never been the 'lee before in any real way and I am curious.

What can I say here to make my post stand out from the million other guys who are looking for a woman 'ler? I can say that I'm not some needy fella, I can say that I'm very healthy (I play tennis and I work out and I have shoulders and muscle tone), and I can say that I'm not just interested in *me*. I'm looking to meet someone a little devious who is excited by the idea of meeting because *she* wants to tickle, she has ideas about how she wants to go about it, and she is ready to take charge a little... while still being a human being that I can have a few friendly laughs with before and after the play.

You know - a regular person, looking for a regular person who's just wild enough to think that meeting a fellow ticklephile sounds like a deliciously good idea.

If you think you might be her, then please send me a private message. Tell me something about you, about what you like. Do you have any favorite stories, images, or videos? Then send me a link. I'm very interested. I'll reciprocate. Don't think too hard about your age or body type. If you're confident and we hit it off and find some connection, then I assure you I'll be interested in hearing from you.

Until then....

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back