• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discuss the psychological roots of your fetish

method11236

TMF Master
Greetings,

I have been thinking about the nature of my tickle fetish- what I am into and how it seems to fit into my larger understanding of myself and my psychology.

I am wondering if anyone else has explored the origins (if such a thing can be known) and psychological nature of their own tickle fetish. I would love to hear what anyone has come up with for how their fetish contributes to their understanding of their broader psychological landscape.

I will post my thoughts soon.

Thanks for any contributions!

-meth

I've read all sorts of articles, but have absolutely no idea why I have any of the sexual preferences that I do, and stopped caring why a long time ago. I'm happy that I have the ones that I do, rather than some I would hate to ask anyone else to participate in.
In fact, I take pics of my wife all the time, and she was asking my why oily sole shots are so sexy to me and other people.. And I had to tell her that I have no idea. I love feet, yet have no idea why I like what I like...or don't. I have been mystified for years why some foot guys like "pedal
pumping" shots....why some love painted toes or unpainted toes, why some people like unbound or bound ticklees, why hearing ticklish laughter is such an incredible turn on, why teasing is so fun, etc.

If I understand your question, you're not asking how you got this way but rather what does it say about you. That's a great question and one that I've considered in the past but haven't really been able to answer because I'm not sure that there is one. Or if there is, then it may be limited to you specifically and not all of us. As for a common thread, there may be some connection to a power dynamic but for most it doesn't extend beyond tickling so I'm not sure how deep the power issue influences our underlying psyche as a population. If there was a common personal psychological basis then I think it would manifest itself in all of us here on the forum. From what I can tell, the people on the forum are soooo different in their personalities, world views, temperaments, etc.. that the only thing that I can guarantee that I share with anyone in particular is this fetish. We just seem like a random sampling of the population otherwise. Unless we all like m&m's. Then I'd have to rethink my theory.

I'm an odd one even by our standards. My tickling 'fetish' is different in that as a 'lee it's not really sexual for me. For me as a 'lee it's all about the loss of control in an enviornment where I'm safe and helpless, and I like being 'bullied' in a playful way. I grew up running from real bullies and being the strong one of my siblings, so somebody hellbent doing nothing more than flustering me so bad I turn into a giggling mess before they even touch me is just the best ever :lol: Of course, as a 'ler, it's all about power, so I'm nothing different there :p

~K

For me it started out of a severe foot shyness as a child, developed into a fascination with my own feet, then that developed into having them get tickled and played with... that developed into a foot fetish, and a tickle fetish, and then I got into bondage and BDSM and , and , and, and......

PANDORAS BOX was opened after the tickling scene on TMNT. thats when i learned that things like tickling could be inflicted on my and other people's feet.

I till cant tell what triggered the foot shyness, but i do have a memory that involved being forced to wear socks as child when i didnt want to. I think it started there.

I am a lee btw, mostly a sub, and i have a foot fetish.

My foot fetish all started in 7th grade when I was in class and got sick of lessons and listening so I looked down at the floor and noticed girls slipping their shoes off and their cute socks and noticed their socks and sandals and thought they are cute and sexy and I also like girls laughing and I found most teen girls feet were soft during school so I started tickling them whenever I could and it stuck with me thru high school with every girlfriend and everything

Wow, interesting. I love how some people on here can appreciate the deep levels of this.
I'm a neuroscientist, and have looked into tickling fetishism. It's pretty amazing, and I actually developed a solid theory based on neurological, and cognitive data.

I belive I have come very close to explaining the origins of Knismolagnia,
And explaining the psychological components associated with it.

I think about it every day, multiple times a day.

This is something I've observed in people who have this:
Most People who are into tickling don't just "like it", they have this fetish VERY strongly, and in most cases, it's their only kink.
Additionally, keep in mind that most people don't like being tickled, and find it annoying or unpleasent.
So why would we like it?? There appears to be a biological difference in our neuropathways which cause us to make a strong sexual association.

My articles also explain why tickling seems to have a strong psychologica effect on people.

** Feel free to check these posts out. They are in depth explanations of the biology, and psychology of Knismolagnia

Neurological origins, and my theory regarding development of tickling paraphillia
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?270312-Science-of-Tickle-Paraphillia-UPDATE

The neurology/ science behind why people combine foot and tickling fetishism.
Relation to somatosensory cortex and cultural social influences.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?268551-Dual-Kink-Ticking-amp-Foot-Fetishism

Scientific facts about tickling, gatherd from various medical sources.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?261320-15-Facts-Of-Tickle-Science!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back