• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disney Chix

snoodrocker1

TMF Poster
ive decided to do a series of pics, all with the lovely ladies of disney cartoons. if anyone has any requests of anyone or type of tickle, please post. I am doing ub only, so dont waste your breath asking for feet; there's to much of it on here as is. I have three on the way: Ariel (tummy/bb), Jasmine (tummy/pits/bb), and Penny (bb).

:cool:

I have a request for ya - Lizzie McGuire. As it's ub only, could you make it a ribs/sides tickle pic? :)

koopacooper said:
I have a request for ya - Lizzie McGuire. As it's ub only, could you make it a ribs/sides tickle pic? :)
The cartoon one or the real one?

sorry guys, i tried. the sight of thumper trying to tickle a dead carcass gave me the creeps. lol

you know what

screw disney

here is the good stuff

Attachments

• coolworld_1.jpg
    coolworld_1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,153
If it's just a drawing then it doesn't matter. Just make sure she looks adult and say it's a pic of when she's 18. :p

I'll nominate Esmerelda (the gypsy girl) from "the Hunchback of Notre Dame"

I'd also like to nominate the character of Roxanne from the film "A Goofy Movie. I've even dug out a couple of pics for reference. :) The second is a HQ scan from the video cover, that's why it may take a little while to load.

Attachments

• roxanne2[1].gif
    roxanne2[1].gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Roxanne.jpg
    Roxanne.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 538
The good thing about cartoons is that they're easier to age up if necessary. Anyone agree?

The good thing about cartoons is that they're easier to age up if necessary. Anyone agree?

It is indeed. Disney itself has done it. With the latest incarnation of Snow White (for all the "Princess" line of crap) they've decided to give her little boobies and a small waist. The original Snow White was little more than a girl and the original original Snow White was just a child.

Cinderella wound up in a few ticklish situations if I recall correctly. I always wanted to see Alice's stocking feet tickled since I was little kid. I know she gets her belly tickled in the cartoon.

Mandrake said:
Cinderella wound up in a few ticklish situations if I recall correctly. I always wanted to see Alice's stocking feet tickled since I was little kid. I know she gets her belly tickled in the cartoon.

It's true, she does get her belly tickled.

i second Esmerelda and Kim Possible both Armpit/BB tickling with feathers.

id like any of these girls foot tickled

Alice (in white stockings)
Ariel (human form)
Jasmine
Belle
Pocohantas
Meg (hercules)
Esmerelda
Jane (tarzan)
Mulan
Nani
Kim Possible and Sheego
Mira Nova (Buzz Lightyear of star command)

its a long list i know but i hope someone will draw them all

hean2045

heman2045 said:
id like any of these girls foot tickled

Alice (in white stockings)
Ariel (human form)
Jasmine
Belle
Pocohantas
Meg (hercules)
Esmerelda
Jane (tarzan)
Mulan
Nani
Kim Possible and Sheego
Mira Nova (Buzz Lightyear of star command)

its a long list i know but i hope someone will draw them all

hean2045

I second the idea of Mulan and Mira Nova being tickled.

maxamum_sumthin said:
i second the entire, smegging list :)

But I do second the idea of Jasmine being tickled and I also suggest Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire to be tickled.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back