• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disney is getting weird

Starkiller1

TMF Novice
Ok, so you know how some people think that nickelodeon has foot fetsih stuff hidden in their programming? Well Disney seems to have jumped on that band wagon, and they did not do a good job of hiding it! I was watching tv with my little brothers earlier today, and they wanted to watch Pair of Kings. So we're watching it, an episode called "Mr Boogey Shoes", and in this episode one of the brothers (Doc Shaw) claim that they're being stalked by a green monster named Mr Boogey that destroyed his brother's (Mitchel Musso) shoes. No one believes him of course although he turns out to be right later. Thats not the point tho. As we're watching, I notice how much they kept talking about feet. I thought, "eh, its no big deal. I'm probably the only person who'd notice". THEN it got weird. The 'crazy' brother figures out that the monster likes his brother's foot stink; so to prove he's not nuts, he kidnaps his brother and uses his feet for bait. He has him tied up in a box with his feet propped up and tied to the corners. That made me curious, but I let it go. Then it got weirder. The monster shows up, knocks him aside, and starts licking/worshipping his feet! So, I'm sitting their dumbstruck as some weird orcish monster (see link below) is basically raping mitchel musso's foot. Then to top it off, after they pull it off of him, he flexes his slimey foot directly into the camera. Does anyone else find this strange? Maybe I wouldn't have been so creeped out if I hadnt been sitting with my brothers, or if it had been a girl getting licked :rolleyes but it still kinda bugs me that they're flaunting this kind of thing into children's programming. At least nickelodeon tried to make it more subtle and not so creepy and in your face. Any thoughts? lol

http://sharetv.org/shows/pair_of_kings/episodes/671592

Disney has been a a nest of pedophiles for some time. Pedophile foot fetish? Why wouldn't they be into that?

None of Starkiller's comments are surprising.

I saw that part of Pairs of Kings before. I didn't know that they were making it that obvious when I saw what was going on. Truthfully I like funny stuff that includes bare feet, but man...that's kinda ridiculous. XD

While I haven't seen the show (was completely off my radar prior to this thread), and it DOES sound kind of ginchy from the description, are descriptions like "raping mitchel musso's foot" and "nest of pedophiles" really necessarily in play?

"Pedophile" has beyond no purpose in this discussion, as Mitchel Musso is 20. I suspect the outrage is because it was a guy involved in foot-related silly antics. Fetishists often forget that feet are possibly more common in gross-out comedy than as sexual objects.

It wasn't really a case of outrage, nor was it because it was a guy. It was more of shock and disbelief that it was so out in the open in a popular kids show. I guess I was just concerned of how it could possibly affect my brothers. I've always kept my feelings about feet/tickling and myfamily completely seperate and I guess I was a bit disturbed that disneyjust kind of threw it in our faces. Oh, and RT, I'm sorry if my description was a bit unnecessarily graphic. It was really late, I was tired and bothered. I overreacted a bit lol.

Your perspective is going to be different. You were hardwired to like feet, so it comes across that way to you. But like I mentioned, this was clearly intended to be gross-out humor. It's a monster that's lured to stinky feet. The great majority of people are going to "ewww!" and maybe laugh about it. It's not fetishism, it's comedy.

Grazie. I try to be the voice of reason when I can.

Come to think of it, I forgot that Disney often brings out comedy, weather it's normal comedy, random comedy, or like Bella said: gross-out humor.

So I guess we need to remember that they often tend to create different kinds of comedy and gross-out humor can also occur (like someone being tossed in mud or slime, or maybe touch a mucus.)

It's funny, we on this site have depicted cinderella, jesse, esmeralda and other disney gals being tickled or foot worshipped and when it DOES happen it's a dude getting it

Well, with that all cleared up, it seems as good a time as any for a sleazy Disney chicks fetish party pic:

Shouldn't badmouth Disney, their producers are clearly lurking these forums.

What gives you that impression? Christ. I wish we had Disney artists working in our particular fetish environment. Can you imagine what those venerable studios could cut loose with if they had the opportunity/inclination to go wild with our tickling-"thing" on a grand scale?

Still, on the off chance they are indeed lurking our tiny hovel - I'd just like to make it known to them that I am currently FREE of pressing engagements through the remainder of 2012; in case you're holding casting calls for another Mouse Club.

What gives you that impression? Christ. I wish we had Disney artists working in our particular fetish environment. Can you imagine what those venerable studios could cut loose with if they had the opportunity/inclination to go wild with our tickling-"thing" on a grand scale?

Still, on the off chance they are indeed lurking our tiny hovel - I'd just like to make it known to them that I am currently FREE of pressing engagements through the remainder of 2012; in case you're holding casting calls for another Mouse Club.

And if there is an agent of disney in this corner of the internet I have a lot of ideas for beautiful barefoot disney gals and some foot tickling scenes as well! :)

And if there is an agent of disney in this corner of the internet I have a lot of ideas for beautiful barefoot disney gals and some foot tickling scenes as well! :)

Call me. We'll do lunch. :27:

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back