• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disneyland in an Hour...........

fttickler

1st Level Orange Feather
Sometimes you just need a fix. Most of us on here need to get that tickle fix now and again. I know.. I am one who could use one but in everyday lofe.. you take what you can get. Now that I live in San Diego ( moved here 8 yrs ago ) I try to take advantage of my " Hobbies " I am a Disney nut. I love the mouse, the magic and all the joy on the faces of the people in the park. I am also a people watcher. It is just something I do. Well it has been a month since last time in the park. I work for a company that allows me to travel all over Southern Cali for work. I was up in the Irvine area today and decided to visit my favorite place. There are a few folks here in TMF that are in that area and I tried to reach one of them to see if they were around. Unfortunately was not able to get them. I only had an hour. Well what can you do in an hour you say. Well let me tell you, it depends on the person you are. If you are someone that just goes with the flow and can have a good time at a moments notice like I believe I am then well alot. I pulled up and to my suprise the place was rockin. Now yes it is the time of yr that Disney is decked out for the Fall Holidays and after Oct 31 they will switch over to the Christmas overlay but for now.. everything is Pumpkin. Well like I said the place was crowded for a Thursday ( considering kids are in school.... though there were alot of them in the park ) so originally I thought I would FINALLY get a chance to get on the Cars Land Racers. When it opened a couple of month ago.. the lines were 5 hours long ( I kid you not ) so I figured.. I live here... I got an Annual Pass.. I can come back.... last month I did... line was still 2.5 hours...DAMN!!!!.. Well it is Thursday after 3 pm.. I figured this was my chance... WRONG...... was still 85 mins and I only had an hour... sooooo what does a DISNEY lovin geek do.... I buy an ice cream shaped like a Mickey Head ( which took like 25 mins to defrost enough to eat ) and just took in the view of the people and the park. Just when I was about to leave.. the Pixar Play Parade starts... Well me being me said.. I got 30 mins left... So I kicked back, started up a few convo's with some folks around me and took in the parade. Got to say.... It put a smile on my face, I got in a brief fix and came out smiling. So.. What can you do in Disneyland when all you have is an hour???? You can change your day from long and Average to Happy and fun... even if it was only for a bit.. but I did smile all the way home ( chances are I was humming a tune I heard in the park also...LOL )

You all have a great night,

Adam :xpulcy::dancingbanana:

Last edited:
Yay!! A fellow Disney nut!! :excited:
Glad you had fun... There's nothin' better than a trip to Disney... Even if it's an hour.
And you always get a song stuck in your head... Last trip I was singing "It's a Small World" for days. :D

Here a Disneyfan too!
But I'm a visitor of Disneyland Paris, I live in Belgium. Hmmm.. I wonder of some castmembers in Disneyland Paris have the same fetish as we do. Never thought about it.

Yay!! A fellow Disney nut!! :excited:
Glad you had fun... There's nothin' better than a trip to Disney... Even if it's an hour.
And you always get a song stuck in your head... Last trip I was singing "It's a Small World" for days. :D

^Yep, "It's A Small World" will stick in your head for awhile.^

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back