• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dleihs Tickling - Amanda Hogtied & tickled (bare feet) M/F

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Amanda Hogtied & Tickled
This was the first clip I bought from Dleihs Tickling, this clip is a great bare foot tickling m/f clip that contains 95% bare feett tickling but has a little thigh and sides tickling too, the full length version of this clip can be bought from http://www.clips4sale.com/45498

Overview
Amanda is tied in a hogtie (ankles and wrists bound together behind her back), she is wearing only a pair of knickers and a sleeveles top that leaves both her tummy and armpits exposed. If you have seen any other Clips with Amanda in you will already know she is amongst the most ticklish models around with silky soft skin.

Unlike the other two clips I have reviewed so far Amanda Tickled Everywhere part 1 and Amanda Tickled Everywhere part 2, this clip focusses mainly on Amandas bare feet. What upper body tickling there is is good but its more quick jabs at Amandas sides than prolonged upper boady tickling.

The bare foot tickling in this clip is excellent though, this clip is a must buy for lovers of intense foot tickling! At several points throughout the clip Amanda Crys out, "That’s not Fair" usually as Dleih holds her hands out of the way or holds her still preventing any chance of her moving to get relief from the tickling, she also shouts out "Let me go" a few times too, in desperation. Throughout the clip you will see Amanda doing her best to escape, but you can see simply from how many times the top has been wrapped around her wrists and ankles that untying them is going to be a long process for her, especially whilst she’s being tickled almost to tears!

That said I think if the clip had continued for 30 seconds longer Amanda may have managed to get her left wrist free, as by the end of the clip she had managed to do a lot of untying on of the ropes on there, although was totally vulnerable throughout the clip. Dleih did an excellent job of trapping Amandas legs between his knees thus holding her knees together making it much hard and almost impossible for her to be able to pull her bare feet away from his tickling fingers, and on several occasions throughout the clip Dleih also grabs either Amandas wrist or the ropes to further prevent her attempts at escape and ensure she could be tickled nonestop.

The Full length clip is 5 minutes 4 second long!

Areas Ticked: Bare Feet, Tummy, inner thighs, Sides. (95% bare foot tickling)

Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/45498 to purchase the full length clip now.

Last edited:
Opps Sorry I forgot to add the preview clip & screen shots here they are.Amanda Hogtied 1.jpgAmanda Hogtied 2.jpgAmanda Hogtied 3.jpgAmanda Hogtied 4.jpg

Sorry preview clip didnt upload I will try again now.

Attachments

• Amanda Hogtied & Tickled preview.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 694
nice clip!

Best clips of all time IMO

1. "miranda" from tickling paradise ( their old tickle slaves section)
2. anything with chacha from UK tickling
3. "Angelinas bare feet cant take it" UK Tickling
4. "Cop Coochie Coo" tickling paradise

Thanks learjet, Im pleased you liked it. The Best Clips of all Time question is relating to another thread see the link in my signature, but thanks for sharing your favourites I will be sure to check them out.

i make sure i do a hogtied of everyone i model, its the hardest to tie but its fun :)

i make sure i do a hogtied of everyone i model, its the hardest to tie but its fun :)

Thats very good to hear, I love the hogtie keeps the bare soles totally exposed whilst keeping the ticklee from being able to protect their feet or tummy / sides.:thumbsup:

yeah, like i said hogtied is tough cuz if you dont tie it just right she can break out, amanda is actually the prime example of that :p

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back