• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dleihs Tickling - Amanda Tickled Everywhere P2 (bare feet & upperbody tickling) M/F

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Dleihs Tickling - Amanda Tickled Everywhere P2 (bare feet & upperbody tickling) M/F

Amanda Tickled Everywhere Part 2
This is the second clip I am reviewing for you from Dleihs Tickling, this clip is an all over body tickling m/f clip that contains a good amount of bare foot tickling and the full length version of this clip can be bought from http://www.clips4sale.com/45498

Overview
The sexy Amanda is naked wearing only a pair of knickers; she is tied spread eagle very firmly onto a padded table and tickled all over by Dleih. If you have seen any other Clips with Amanda in you will already know she is amongst the most ticklish models around with silky soft skin.

As in Amanda Tickled Everywhere part 1, there is more intense upper body tickling, but this time there is a good amount of bare foot tickling too! You can really see just how ticklish Amanda's bare feet are, she jumps and tries to pull them away from the tickling and on a number of occasions when she realised Dleih is moving back to her feet she says things like "Not my feet No". Amanda spends the entire time laughing, giggling and screaming desperately trying to get away from Dleih's tickling fingers, but to no avail she is very securely strapped down. This clip contains mostly tickling with fingers but has a couple of good raspberries sections too (far fewer rasperries sections than in Clip 1 though). You can see by the end of the clip Amanda is ready for the tickling to stop (she's ready for it to stop long before the end, but I am sure you know what I mean), poor girl has already been tickled for 4 minutes straight before this clip even starts so she is now well and truely 'warmed up'.

Note about the Restraints: Unlike some other clips where you can see that if the model wanted too she could easily slip free (I won’t mention any names but I think we all know which producers are guilty of this). In this clip you can clearly see the straps around Amanda’s wrists and bare ankles are tight so she is unable to pull free regardless of how hard she tries (and try she does).

The Full length clip is 5 minutes 42 second long! This is the preview for Part 2, you can view the preview and review I did yesterday of part one here, and if you want to you can buy both clips in the FULL version of Amanda Suffers which is 10 minutes long.

Areas Ticked: Bare Feet, Tummy, Armpits, inner thighs, Sides (around 20% bare foot tickling with the rest of the time split between the other areas).

Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/45498 to purchase the full length clip now.

Attachments

• Amanda Everywhere part 2 preview.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 960
  • Amanda Everywhere part 2 -1 .jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 2 -1 .jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 443
  • Amanda Everywhere part 2 -2 .jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 2 -2 .jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Amanda Everywhere part 2 -3.jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 2 -3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 460
  • Amanda Everywhere part 2 -4.jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 2 -4.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 438
great video :) i posted on the other one that i got the combined clip. Highly recommend amanda.

Ok this is one stand up guy. Lets get him some business so he can get out more HOT clips!

wow, awesome.
5kdfq88

While the tickling is pretty awesome, you should work on improving the production quality, especially in regards to lighting.

im not using that dungeon anymore, my new one has better light quality. thanks for the tip :)

LOL did you see how AWESOME Amanda was? This guy is going to make some fantastic videos! I never noticed the lighting!

I agree with Insidious. I love this studio, great customer service, and amazing Amanda videos!

I wil be getting more previews & reviews posted over the coming days for this store so watch this space. With some supportive customers this store is bound to blossom into an all time great tickling clips store!

ill get new stuff for you guys soon, im just having a tough time finding a model, not sure why...

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back