• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dleihs Tickling - Katie Face Down (Bare Feet Tickling and more) M/F WARNING NUDE F

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Katie Face Down
This is probably my favourite clip so far from Dleihs Tickling, this clip is a m/f clip with a cute ticklee (Katie) who is nude the and restrained whole time, the full length version of this clip can be bought from http://www.clips4sale.com/45498

Overview
Katie is tied spread eagle face down on a bed totally naked, so her entire body is exposed and vulnerable to be tickled, she is stretched out quite tight so there is very little she can do to escape. Katie does wiggle, wriggle and squirm, she has a really cute giggle / laugh and there are a lot of really great reactions in this clip where Katie jumps, yelps and tugs trying to get away from Dleihs expert tickling fingers.

Dleih informs me that near the end of the clip Katie did actually break one of her ankle restraints (her right leg) however as soon as she did he sat on that leg straight away pinning it down and carried on. Having watched the full length clip he does this so amazingly efficiently that I couldn’t even tell that Katie had managed to break a restraint!

The Tickling in this clip focuses mainly on Katie’s bare feet I would say 30 to 45% is bare foot tickling, the rest is split mainly between Tummy/ribs, Bum Tickling (this clip contains some of the most effective Bottom tickling I have ever seen), and inner thigh. But Dleih does sneak in a couple of little knee tickles too.

Katie’s feet look nice and soft and are certainly very sensitive to being tickled, I think anyone who enjoys bare foot tickling will love this clip, and there is plenty of nice bare sole tickling action. I also think it will appeal to anyone who is looking for Bum Tickling (and a sexy Bum it is too) or wriggling around and squirming whilst being tickled in a face down positions tummy tickling.

I tried to show a fair representation of what the full clip contains in the preview, but I really could not show as much as I would have wanted to, without making too big a file.

If you've not tried one of Dleihs clips yet and you are tempted to try one, then :gabby:Buy This One NOW:gabby: thats my opinion.

The Full length clip is 7 minutes 22 seconds long!

Areas Tickled: Lots of Feet, Good amount of Tummy, Sides/Ribs, Some nice Bum tickling, a little Armpits, Knees and Thighs.

Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/45498 to purchase the full length clip now.

Attachments

• Katie Face Down.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 964
  • katiefacedown1.jpg
    katiefacedown1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 245
  • katiefacedown3.jpg
    katiefacedown3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 350
  • katiefacedown4.jpg
    katiefacedown4.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 148
  • katiefacedown5.jpg
    katiefacedown5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
I took a few more screen shots than I really needed to on this one, just got a bit carried away so thought Id post them anyway enjoy. :)

If you look at the last two pics these are both from nearer the end of the Full clip and as I understand it this is when Katie's right leg restraint is broken but as you can see Dleih ensures she has not chance to escape by sitting on and pinning down her leg! Great work Dleih!:bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• katiefacedown2.jpg
    katiefacedown2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
  • katiefacedown6.jpg
    katiefacedown6.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 66
  • katiefacedown7.jpg
    katiefacedown7.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 107
  • katiefacedown8.jpg
    katiefacedown8.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 80
  • katiefacedown9.jpg
    katiefacedown9.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 145
Ive created an animated banner image using screen shots from this clip see attached.

Attachments

• katie-face-down1.gif
    katie-face-down1.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 18,513
marvelous! however i like my lees face up, there's so much more to tickle!

steve

my god she is hot! and her ass and body! it just make u want to just do her and tickle her at the same time. omg!

marvelous! however i like my lees face up, there's so much more to tickle!

steve
Ah I have to disagree, I like to see face down ticklees, I think its a wonderfully vulnerable position, although if you check out Dleihs Tickling you will find there are 3 other clips with Katie all face up so he has catered for all tastes. :) Thanks for your comment.

my god she is hot! and her ass and body! it just make u want to just do her and tickle her at the same time. omg!
Lol I hear what your saying, I think this is a great position.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back