• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do lees enjoy loss of control?

saratk

TMF Master
I was thinking about whether lers tend to like to be in control in other aspects of their life, and if lees find it exciting to not be in control...

Do you lees find that to be true at all? Are there any things unrelated to tickling that you enjoy that share the same sense of not being in control, for example going on a roller coaster etc?

Well in terms of sexual things I find everything I like involves loss of control. Tickling, having others control my bathroom access, one sided nudity like CFNM (Clothed Female, Nude Male) or any combo of these things. I also like the idea of being tied up or otherwise dominated (girls on top, female led relationships). But even outside of sexual interests I tend to be submissive and a bit dependent. But in other ways I don't like breaking my routines and kind of like staying in control. I like order over chaos in life but in terms of my fetishes I like total loss of control. So maybe due to my otherwise rigid nature, allowing others to dominate frees me from that stress. Being brutally tickled would certainly be good for stress relief!

I enjoy the loss of control that comes with strict bondage, even with no tickling involved. :D

Attachments

• mar14gs1.jpg
    mar14gs1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
My understanding was that Susan could be tenaciously dominant in the courtroom,... and that was in a "good ol' boy" state, too. Men cowered at the sight of her Hillary-esque pantsuits,... it was a scream. Yet after hours, as it were,... her biggest turn-on was serious bondage. For her, being tickled was one of the "grim" consequences of being bound.

Many of the submissives in my life experience have been very strong, in-control women in their professional and daily private lives, but find loss of control sexually to be a very rich turn-on and desirable state to be in. Some have described bondage as "liberating".

I was thinking about whether lers tend to like to be in control in other aspects of their life, and if lees find it exciting to not be in control...

Do you lees find that to be true at all? Are there any things unrelated to tickling that you enjoy that share the same sense of not being in control, for example going on a roller coaster etc?

I assume that they would like it for the simply fact that they do classify themselves as 'lee's and a big part of that is giving up control. I'd guess that they would like it at least a little bit even if it on a subconscious level.

Yes most of us love the loss of control. Some like to pretend to lose there control, but really try to control everything. lol But for myself as long as I feel safe and comfortable. I have a hard time submitting to being tickled (can't just GIVE someone my feet or hold my arms over my head) :illogical

I'm Lee/Ler so I guess I crave being in control and not in control? I've heard that this was a control thing but I never felt it one way or the other. Maybe the answer is buried deep in the recesses of my mind!

I actually don't enjoy loss of control. I enjoy the illusion of loss of control and the feeling of helplessness. But feeling helpless and actually being helpless are two very different things. I would find an actual loss of control completely traumatic. Getting tied and tickled, with a safeword, allows you to experience the feeling of a loss of control without actually ever being out of control. That's why I'd never be tickled by anyone I wasn't deeply in love with or whom I didn't trust completely.

I do think a rollercoaster is a similar thing. It provides you the feeling that your body and safety are at risk while also giving you the peace of mind that you will be okay when it's all over. This is a neat thing to experience. Sure, the rollercoaster could crash and kill everyone, and sure, you could possibly stroke out or something while getting tickled, but it isn't very likely. Most of us go into these situations knowing we will be fine.

For me, getting tickled by someone you don't trust, or with the intentions of pure torture with no safewords, all of that would be more like riding passenger on a wild car chase or some other situation where safety is not guaranteed. Not arousing to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back