• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do models have a safety word

damdu

TMF Novice
whether they have to put up with the tickling regardless of whether they have had enough

They probably edit out the safe word and of course rest periods to make it appear the person being tickled is continuous tickling

Yes they do. It standard for such shoots.

Myriads

They probably edit out the safe word

Almost always, yes. Sometimes I leave it in because how it's said is funny/hot/whatever. I think it's happened once or twice by accident from other studios. I recall Paradise Vision left it in a clip way back in the day, either deliberately or not.

I did once have a model (Macy Divine) tell me "just because I use my safe word, doesn't mean you have to stop." I told her my lawyers felt otherwise. She then clarified, "No, I mean just switch spots." I was still like, no.

If you ever run across a producer who neither uses nor respects safewords, RUN.

As an aside, OP, this is like the third time you've implied that producers force models to put up with shit they don't want done. There's a lot I could say about that, but I'm biting my tongue.

The dozen of models that I've played with have all had a safe word and I've been very proud when I've gotten some of them to use it! It doesn't matter whether your playing with a model or non model you should always use a safe word and put the safety and comfort of your partner above all else!

I can't imagine any producer of any kind Not having a safe word of at least some sort.

Safe words are a must, doesn't matter when, where and with whom. ALWAYS have and respect safe words.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back