• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do most videos lack belly tickling?

Jerseyman27

I have to be honest, I'm a HUGE belly tickling fanatic. Tickle Abuse used to be great when it comes to belly tickling, including several raspberries in every video.

It seems that most videos are feet and armpits and ribs, not just from TA but everywhere. Anybody else seeing this? I would love to see more pit of the stomach tickle torture...raspberries included.....in videos. I for one would be buying these clips.

in general, producers will aim where the money is. It's a business model that will keep them afloat. Most tickle fetishists wanna see foot tickling so it's rare to see feet left out. Belly tickling happens in a lot of clips but yeh, you don't get many clips devoted to it. I've seen a few over the years.

Have you browsed clips4sale? The average standard of material on there in my opinion is a little shocking but you can search for more specific material. The search functions pretty good and there's more variation than the stuff that gets put in front of you normally. TA for example, would likely get less sales in a week if they showed only advertising for belly tickling clips than if they advertised only foot tickling stuff. So you have to hunt it down :)

You won't see as much belly tickling because on average, that spot isn't as ticklish as armpits and ribs. If the ler is doing his/her job, namely, doing his/her best to get honest and intense reactions from the lee, the portion of the clip that is aimed at those few of us who aren't into feet will, more often than not, focus on armpits and ribs for this reason. Portions of clips that are aimed at spots that we like seeing tickled but usually aren't as ticklish, e.g., breasts, more often involve fake laughter. Having said that, there are, of course, women with ticklish stomachs and/or breasts.

As for finding the clips focusing on bellies, browse clips for sale -- you will find them! For example, the "tickletorture" store (Charlee's) has a bunch. There is also one called "navel adventures." That should get you started!

Uh, I must beg to differ...

Seems like most clips will have some belly tickling... unless it's a dedicated foot tickling clip (like "Solely Soles" or any clip where the ticklee is in stocks).

I say this as someone who reeeally likes armpit tickling.... and when I see an upper body tickling clip, the belly is tickled far more than the armpits. I remember this going back to the days of RealTickling clips (on the classic pink board) to the current times on Tickle Abuse & others...

Maybe that's just my perspective...

Belly tickling videos are out there you just gotta look around. I've seen a ton of them all over and they are great to watch.

Yes I agree, there are tons of belly/naval tickling videos around! Check on Dailymotion or just google it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back