• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS! (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) */MMF

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Robin watched in silence from the bushes as the guards changed. The two Muspellian's filed away as two more took their place. After watching from his hiding place for the last few days however, he knew that these new soldiers were the least experienced of the detachment. He'd watched the movements of the guards for the last few days while residing at a close-by village, careful to keep his head down. Muspell was eager to accept the Heroes of other worlds in, but extremely reluctant to let them leave. Robin had felt badly for sneaking away from Princess Shareena and his wife Anna especially, with the state the Princess had been in since her brother's abduction. Her normally bright smile had been absent despite Anna and a number of others' best attempts. Robin sympathized but realized there wasn't much to smile about in Castle Askr lately. Since Alfonse's abduction, the war had grown worse by the day it seemed. The soldiers of Muspell were easily routed by the forces of Askr in open combat due to the leadership of the Heroes, but now their morale was shaken by how many of them had disappeared. Indeed, one night Robin had woken to many screams as a number of their warriors simply vanished from their beds. He'd joined the other intellects of Askr in trying to puzzle out what had happened to them, and could only shake his head when they'd realized it had been Henry's curses. The dark mage had just wandered off one day and gotten himself captured. Given Henry's temperament and talent for magic Robin had known that he would play a significant role in Surtr's tricks should he be captured, and had tried to avert this by requesting Chrom to confine him to the castle, but that hadn't been enough.

Robin thought back on past conversations with his confidant Virion as well as his pragmatic suggestion. "There is no better method. We must simply kill him." "Virion. You know that isn't even on the table." "I know you don't want to talk about it but it is the best course of action. He's always been dangerous, and strange, but Chrom was lucky that the boy took a shine to him. Had he fought alongside the Plegians he would have been a threat to us, but a more easily resolved one. Now as an ally here, he is far more dangerous due to his potential as an enemy. You saw his tendencies back in Ylisse; he was already tickling Ricken and Sully with curses there! Just imagine him as an adversary in this realm! If he had his way the lot of us would already be in stockades with our feet up for torment, just as we found him doing to that Risen once." Robin remembered that time despite his best efforts to block it out. He'd been as equally dumbstruck as the other Shepherds when they'd found Henry's little set-up and the Risen Pegasus Knight that he'd captured. The undead woman was locked into a pair of stocks that looked like they'd been around far longer than the young adult mage had. Despite the reanimated woman's best efforts she was stuck fast in them, and the chains binding her hands to her sides didn't seem softer. Henry happily slipped the creature's boots off, and eventually the sound of laughter had attracted his allies to the scene. The dull-seeming creature roared at them, but showed no signs of being affected by the mage's thin fingers along it's soles. Instead, the giggles they'd heard were coming out of Henry himself who seemed to be in a state of joy at having those feet at his mercy.

"Hey-o friends! Oh was she too loud? Sorry, she's a toughie! Been at this for hours and she has yet to even smile. Me though? I'm DEAD tired! Nya-ha-ha!" The others just watched in horror as Henry bit the Risen woman's big toe and giggled at the roar the creature made. Even in an unbelievable situation like this, Robin couldn't help but try to rationalize his ally's actions. Like all of the stronger Risen, the Pegasus Knight still resembled her former living self, so she could be considered quite fetching...if one could look past cold, blue skin and glazed-over eyes he supposed. The Shepherds had all stood stock-still in shock, while Henry had continued to play with it's foot as if there wasn't now a group watching. "Aw, shucks don't look at me like I'm weird guys. Your opinions on why I'm doing this are DEAD wrong! Nya-ha-ha! If I can make her laugh then maybe there's a chance we can bring her back to life! See this is just the first step--wait!--awwwww..." Without saying a word Sully had pushed her way through the group, her lance in hand. Ignoring Henry's cry for calm she stabbed her lance right through the stocked Risen's chest. The creature went limp and dissolved in smoke like they always did but the cavalier paid it no mind. Reaching down she seized Henry by the shoulders and threw him over her shoulder. The group parted as Sully carried him off while stripping off his cloth shoes. "So you wanna tickle, huh? Can YOU take what you're dishing out though, you little monster?" "Wait! I was so close, this is a GRAV-NYA-HA-OOHOO MY TOHOHESIES! ...This is nice too."

Robin had been relieved at the situation resolving itself and was very appreciative of how the two had smoothed each other's rough edges out, although their games were a bit distracting. He remembered finding Sully one day, sitting on a log petrified and sputtering while splintering the wood with her powerful grip. "Sully, what's wrong?" The reddening cavalier gave emphatic shake of her head as an answer that he had no way of interpreting. She'd glanced down at her massive 14's hiding in their socks, and Robin could make out something slithering inside outlined through the cloth. He reached down to try and help her, but found his wrist seized in her crushing grip and her ridiculous red face imploring him "no". "Is this a curse?! Did Henry do this?! Do you want me to tell him to stop?" She'd picked up a stick and written a simple message in the dirt before falling back off the log and erupting in uncharacteristically girlish laughter while kicking her big socked feet in the air. He looked at the simple "Why?" she had scrawled in the dirt and chuckled to himself, before those powerful legs had wrapped around him and pulled him over to smother his face beneath the big, meaty soles. Later that very day he'd found a hollowed-out tree with something he hadn't expected stuck inside: a pair of ghostly-pale size 10's, bound at the big toes and marked up with the signatures of every member of the Shepherds. A note was written below the hole they protruded from that said "SIGN THE GUEST FREAK" in crude script that practically screamed Sully's. He looked to find a way to free his comrade when he heard the giggly sorcerer clear his throat. "A-hem. Forgetting something?" came a voice from inside the tree. Henry's little toes wiggled as best they could inside as he whimpered. "C'mon you gotta help! Sully says she won't let me out till everyone signs!" Robin tried to tune out Henry's whimpers, until he saw the feather floating near to him. He tried to swat it away but found it ducking his strikes and floating towards his feet. Robin recognized this as a curse when he stepped right out of his own boots, as he knew for a fact that he'd triple-knotted them before leaving his tent that day. ULTRA ticklish feet were a curse of the Plegian royal bloodline, and he'd purposely gotten such heavy clodhoppers to avoid ever having them exposed. So now to have them free in the wind with a magical feather zeroing in, he had no other alternative but the easiest strategy. He immediately seized the pen and wrote swiftly on Henry's pale foot, signing his name right across the blushing, red ball of the foot. He'd run like the wind from there and never looked back, even as he saw Tharja drawing in closer to poor, trapped Henrykins. When Sully and Henry had wed nobody in the Shepherds was really surprised, more relieved that the two might now keep their games private; but still, whenever Robin saw their games he thought that the two seemed happy.

Now in present-day, as he waited here and watched that same Sully drive a lance through two guardsmen, he didn't see her smiling. Likely it was because she hadn't come to Askr until after the dark mage had "disappeared" and although she was anxious at that knowledge -- which was completely understandable in Robin's opinion given the her husband's tendencies -- she'd become far more overtly hostile since Henry's appearance in the enemies' ranks. Now she was constantly volunteering for the front lines he'd noticed, riding full bore right alongside allies whose power dwarfed hers. He'd even seen her take a blow meant for Duma, the literal God of Strength, and when the dragon had chastised her afterward she'd threatened him and told him to take it out of her hide. "Mortal you forget your place!" "Oh yeah? Blast you then! Fight me freak!!" "Sully, please consider the situation! She doesn't mean it, Duma, and she's sorry. Sully enough!" "What do you believe will happen mortal?" "Sully pleas-" "Three thin-HAHAHAHAR!!" Duma's patience had reached it's limit, and he'd pulled the cavalry woman over his knee and torn the sole of her boot outright through the armor as if it was mere paper. Robin's attempt to pull the celestial off of her, claiming she wasn't in her right mind, had only earned him getting pulled right in with her. He'd been weeping as Duma ripped the sole out of his boot to the point where the dragon could grab it between his strong fingers and shove the slab of leather between the tactician's lips to silence him. A pair of strong fingers had been dragged up both of their soles, and the two ended up laughing hysterically as the god had carried them around like that for the rest of the day. Eventually, Sully's swearing had earned her the other of Robin's boot soles as Duma introduced the two heroes he was disciplining to his usual acquaintances around the castle. The Grima's had taken great pleasure in teasing Robin's arches, while Sully had gasped and moaned at their invasion of her toes. Eventually, the woman's fidgeting at the touch had repulsed the dragons and they'd let them go. Though if Robin hadn't run away right then, he knew very well it wouldn't have ended there for him.

He'd never spoken of that moment again with Sully, and now the sight of her nailing a Troubadour at 30 paces by hurling her lance had him believing he never would. That healer wasn't part of the usual guard patrol though, and that had him worried; why had they changed their routine on the very day the Heroes planned to attack? Had the Muspellians found out somehow? A feeling in Robin's stomach told him to call his friends back and wait for another opportunity, but Sully roared loudly at the sight of a Sniper taking aim at her with his bow,. He also wasn't supposed to be here, but more importantly Sully was now without her weapon and defenseless. Robin debated with himself for a second as any attempt to save her would reveal him as well, but doubted that Virion or Aversa would be more inclined to do so. He was surprised then when a familiar arrow pierced the soldier's neck, but then remembered Virion's long-held attention to the lady cavalier. What really surprised him was the way that the enemy showed no indication of being slowed by the fatal blow, pulling back his bow and firing still. His arrow split in mid-air into ropes that wrapped around Sully and knocked her to the ground. Aversa swooped in and, with a gesture from her tome, turned the sniper to ash. Unfortunately she revealed herself in the process just as Virion had leaving, Robin the only one unknown to the enemy here. Still, he had learned something incredibly important: that these enemies were not alive, and that they had come armed to capture. Clearly the Heroes' ambush had been found out, though he didn't know how. Regardless, he cast a light Wind spell as a signal to retreat that didn't give his position away, as another wave of enemies began to pour in from between the trees.

They were Risen no doubt -- he could tell by their gait -- but they wore the uniforms of many different worlds that he recognized from the library. An undead ninja's sandaled foot nearly stepped upon his head, and he realized that this hiding spot was a bit too dangerous. He looked about for somewhere to reposition to, where he could give orders and help his friends. A massive pine tree that loomed above the others had caught his eye and he made his choice. Scaling its surprisingly pliable bark, he ascended above the battlefield until he had a clear view of his fellow Shepherd's and found a sturdy branch to seat himself upon, nestled beneath a small sprig of some kind of herb. "VIRION TO YOUR LEFT!" he called, just in time for the archer to spin around fluidly and stick an arrow between the eyes of a Sage approaching Sully. "AVERSA, THE KNIGHT IS CARRYING SOMETHING!" His half-sibling turned and called down her Arcfire on the General that had brought forward some kind of barrel. Too late did she realize her flames would cause the payload to explode in a sizable cloud. The resulting fog settled over the battlefield and Virion and Aversa warily stayed clear of it, but the bound Sully could nothing as it melted away her armor and made her burst into coughing laughter. "NYA-HAHAHA WHAT THE FRIG IS THIHIHA?! STAHAHAP BLAHAHST YOU! FIHIHGHT ME FAIAHAIR DAHAHASTARDS!" Virion had his bow slapped aside by a fast fighter that Robin recognized as a Grappler and restrained by the wrists as his boots were yanked off. Aversa was hit with a Gravity spell and forced to the ground as well while the Risen gathered round.

Robin raised his tome to aid them when a branch of bristly pine suddenly settled in the crook of his neck. He slapped at it laughing and turned around to suddenly lock lips with a stranger. He struggled against them but no matter what he pushed at on their form, it was as if he slapping at the air. When he was released he sputtered and gasped while his new beau giggled. He looked to see a blonde woman of a slender frame whose entire lower body was concealed in white billowing robes that seemed to turn to mist. This did not look like the person who could possess the iron grip he had just been unable to escape. Loud laughter caught his attention as he saw the Risen now working over his friends. They'd pulled arrows from their own bodies and were now stroking them along the feet of Virion, Sully, and Aversa. Robin reached for his tome to aid them, but suddenly found himself holding a package wrapped in colorful paper instead. Before he could puzzle it out hooks dropped behind him and ripped his coat away from him while leaving a feeling of stickiness upon his back. He whirled about to see the red and white hooks retreating up with his cloak into the needles, while his new “friend” threw her arms around his neck and blew cold air into his ear making him jump.

"Well now, what do we have here? You look like a nice boy but with three people on the naughty list down there I have to assume you’re with them. Are you a naughty boy?" "No! I-please. If I may, who are you? Are you with those monsters?" "OH! Where are my manners! You can call me Pinus Marys. I am the spirit of this tree and I'm ever so glad you've decided to visit me." “A…spirit of the tree?" "Yes! A holiday spirit to be exact!” She waved her arm and a gust of peppermint-scented wind blew Robin's undershirt up and suddenly a pine branch had stuffed itself in. The priggly needles teased Robin's chest and belly and forced him to his knees as he tried to get them out. He spared a glance at his friends and saw Sully had managed to get free and retrieve her lance. She speared right through Aversa's captor, clad in only her underclothes before spinning about to impale Virion's tormentor. More Risen warriors were marching over though and carrying a woman on their shoulders in strange garb. She was dressed in a body stocking tinted with green lace and her feet bared. For a brief second Robin's heart skipped a beat at the idea of Tharja being here, but then he recognized this girl as younger and more muscular with slightly darker skin. He'd been introduced to her at the castle as a member of the Hoshidan forces by the name of Rhajat. She'd been one of those pulled from their beds to Surtr's clutches by Henry and it seemed that she hadn't been hard to break in. At her command, a pair of Risen Grappler's charged forward with chains and tackled Virion to the ground again and this time bound him tight. Aversa cast a spell and fried one of them where he stood, only to be scooped up by a trio of Gremories who were quick to tease her body into jelly with soft feathers. Rhajat placed her bare foot right into Virion's mouth while Sully roared and tried to hold off a trio of Pegasus Knights that were wielding feather-tipped spears.

Suddenly from the folds of the tree, a box fell right next to Robin with a thud that made it seem as if it was made of steel. It was wrapped in colorful paper that undid itself before Robin eyes and showed him...nothing but darkness. Suddenly wires shot out that were lined with shining bulbs. They wound around him and pulled the struggling tactician inside the bottomless cube for a quick costume change. When Robin was spat out of the box his undershirt, trousers, and boots had been torn away. Now he wore sheer, peppermint-striped nylons on his legs; a bandolier of Christmas lights on his chest was keeping his green vest on; and now his crotch sported a pure white speedo that had a bright red bulb dangling over his manhood. "There we go! Now you look the part of a proper elf! Which you should have no problems with...unless you're a naughty boy! You're not, are you?" Robin wanted to say something but was staring dumbstricken at his feet. The pair of size 9's that were the tactician's greatest weakness was now wrapped tightly in bright paper that had the mark of the Exalt all over it, with a pair of white bows matching his hair that held it all together and made Robin want to scream. In spite of it all, his mind was still his greatest asset and Robin attempted to reason with this being that had clearly overpowered him. "I...appreciate the new clothes Pinus. Though I would like my old ones back. Please, could you help me save my friends down there? They're in danger, and actually quite nice and not nasty at all." "Ohh so you are with them? You didn't say that, you naughty boy, but you did come clean." "BLAST YOU TO DAMNATION YOU FILTHY WITCH! FIGHT ME FOR FRIGGING REAL AND I'LL KICK YOUR A—HAHAHAHA!" Down on the ground Sully had been bound in the same chains Aversa and Virion were restrained with, and as the Risen pulled away her socks Rhajat amused herself by running her bare size 7 through the other woman's bristly red hair. Sully fumed at the disrespect and her cheeks were rapidly becoming the same hue as the glowing light on Robin's new bottoms. When a pair of those sticky, sweet hooks came swinging back through Robin dodged away, but lost his footing and ended up tumbling off the massive branch. Luckily it was right into the greenery of the massive tree which seemed to swell up to meet him. Unfortunately, it was only so the plant could drive all those needles up into his exposed skin and brush them up and down the Plegian's body. Robin howled at the sensation loud enough that his friends heard, but couldn't pay much attention due to a band of Sorcerers currently teasing their upturned bare soles with their own stocking-clad soles, while Rhajat undid Sully's top to get at her toned stomach.

Robin tried to climb free, but every time he opened his palm a candy cane was dragged along the pale flesh to make him snicker and retreat. The needle-covered branches closed around Robin and enveloped him in a womb of evergreen brushing that made him scream himself hoarse. His hand protruded from the knot of branches about him and was poked and kissed by the same soft touch of Pinus that had gotten him earlier. Her hand teased his palm and squeezed his fingers, before grabbing his hand and pulling him up and out of his brushy doom. Robin saw a bright light as he came out and had to shield his eyes. When he dared look again the scene had changed drastically! Now he was inside a fully adorned home with his friends. They didn't move though, and on closer inspection Robin realized that they were plastic dolls, and that everything else in here was made of the same material. "What a cute little doll I've gotten for Christmas! I'd like him just a tad bigger though!" Robin saw a blue eye bigger than him peering in through the window and swallowed in fear at how Pinus had apparently shrunken him. He suddenly shot up two inches though and now towered over the other fixtures in this dollhouse he'd been placed in. He grew again and was suddenly very worried at how returning to full size in here would play out for him. "Pinus, please! Let's talk about things rationally! My friends are in danger and so are you!" He shouted as he again grew, now able to touch the ceiling. "A horrible man named Surtr sent those Risen and the things he does to the people he captures are horrendous!" With another spurt, Robin's neck and legs were now bent uncomfortably against the ceiling and walls of this toy he'd been placed in. He braced his gift-wrapped feet on the massive set of double doors which then shattered at his next spurt. "Horrendous? Silly child, a bit of tickling is all it is. Smiles are wonderful things and the perfect gift for Christmas!"

Robin finally shot back up to his original size, ripping through the ceiling of the dollhouse and shattering it's doors as his wrapped feet burst through them, the paper being shredded by the shards. Robin struggled but the base of the house now trapped his hands to his waist, while his now presented feet stuck out the shattered door. The roof of the dollhouse hung around his neck and no matter how hard he struggled he couldn't get free. Robin looked about at where he was now and was baffled. He was inside a home just like the dollhouse he'd just been put in, except now a Christmas tree was set up in the corner. A number of ornaments hung from the tree but the three red faces were what caught Robin's eye. Protruding from the thick pine needles and decked in tinsel with tape over their mouths that read "Do not open till X-mas" were Virion, Aversa, and Sully. Their eyes pleaded with Robin as he now saw all six of their bared feet sat at the foot of tree. The tactician recognized Sully's meaty 14's, though now she had tinsel draping through her toes. Virion's narrow 11's had a pair of bulbs hanging from his long and prominent big toes that had been coated in fuzz, which seemed to vibrate at the warmth of his soft and pampered feet. Even Aversa's brown feet, the size 10's that she would constantly tease him in contrast to his own smaller peds, weren't spared. Candy canes protruded from the tree and had hooked back her toes, exposing the wrinkled lighter soles of Robin's half-sister to another candy cane, who's point was dragged all along her sole by an animated nut-cracker. The trio’s noses were tormented by mistletoe between the mistle-toes of Rhajat who sat atop the tree like a wicked angel. She waved at Robin and showed off the elf ears she wore before pointing at the toy train coming round the tree. Its cars were loaded with feathers, pine branches, and candy canes that all scraped along his friends’ feet as it passed. A similar one was on its way for him, but rather than tools it was loaded with plastic army men.

To Robin's horror the train screeched to a halt before him and the little battalion poured out before sizing up his soles, which he could imagine appearing as gigantic walls of white flesh to them . To him of course, they would always be the delicate 9's that the tactician had been teased endlessly about by his children, sibling, and wife. He still remembered waking up in Ylisse for the first time, the small peds in Chrom's lap as the fascinated prince stroked them and wondered where a man with such pretty feet could hail from. He tried to hide in that memory of happier times as the army men yelled orders to each other and drew their plastic spears and toothpick bayonets. Soon they were jabbing those tools into Robin's heel, and that was all the tactician could think of anymore. "GAAHAHAHA NO! STAHAHAP PLEEHEEASE I MEAN YOU NOHOHOO HAHAHARM!" "You destroyed a home and we caught you red-handed, you naughty giant! Now your just trying to talk your way out of punishment! No chance! Bring the bindings, boys!" "Nohoho! Please let's discuss this rationally! Gah! GET AWAY FROM MY FEET!" The toy soldiers climbed atop each other's shoulders and braced their plastic hands on the wall of soft flesh before them as they tossed over the strands of tinsel. More troops ascended Robin's thin ankles to seize the other ends that had been wound through his toes and got to tying them tightly to keep the wiggly digits still. A few ventured into the dollhouse through the windows while Robin shrieked at just the feeling of the tinsel toe treatment. "MEHEHERCY PLEEHEESE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIHIHIS! BLASTED SPIHIHIRIT RELEHEESE ME!"

"Naughty boys shouldn't yell!" The soldiers said in unison. Inside the dollhouse, one jabbed his sword through the cloth of Robin's underwear, then cheered at the way the tactician's coinpurse flopped out on the plastic dining room table. Robin's begging went up another octave as plastic hands now explored his white-furred balls and his soft heels. Candy cane spears were brought forward to tease under the balls of his feet and beneath his cock. "PLEEHEEASE! NOOHOOO MOHOORE! I'M NAHAHAT NAAHAHUGTY!" A pair of fluttering tree-topping angels floated down to place a wreath around Robin's bare neck. It was made of pine needles though, so it teased his shoulders and forced him to keep his head still lest he invites more tickles. He shrieked for relief as the soldiers dug plastic hands into his soft balls and laughed at the liquid snow leaking from his underwear. The soldiers at his feet were now hanging fuzzy balls like Virion's from his toes, scratching their stems when they wouldn't cooperate. Meanwhile the angels returned and began to drape him in Christmas lights, whose warm bulbs dragged along his chest, stomach, and sides and sent light electric tickles when they shone intermittently. Nutcrackers climbed off the returning toy train and climbed up the backs of Robin's feet to begin chewing his already abused toes. Rhajat scrambled down off the tree to join in Robin's torment, seating herself on “Santa's” lap and pulling out the mistletoe from between her toes. She blew a raspberry into Robin's neck, and when he leaned back to laugh she shoved the plant between his lips and slapped a strip of tape over it. She nuzzled his nose and whispered in his ear, “Oooh I guess now you ARE mistletoe!" before peppering his pale face with kisses as the soldiers began to tie down her feet as well. Unlike Robin, she didn't resist in the slightest and opened her toes to allow them easy access. She never once stopped kissing her mistletoe, who could taste nothing but her toes due to the herb in his mouth. He dared not swallow due to its toxic nature, so instead he was forced to keep it in his mouth, with its sweet flavor mixed with Rhajat's toes, and breathe through his nose as Rhajat barraged it with "Eskimo Kisses". Each breath sucking down even more of the scent of her dusky toes, Robin's eyes fluttered as he saw the angels bringing forth a cup to place over his throbbing and sticky cock. As Rhajat whispered something in his ear about "Eggnog" he finally passed out.

When Robin came to he was back in the same tree, watching Pinus Marys and Rhajat direct a pair of Risen Generals in stuffing Sully into the thick impenetrable forest of needles, packed tightly enough to keep the warrior woman still. Robin could see Aversa and Virion bound before him and, thinking back quickly, shot his hands to Virion's chains to cast a quick Fire spell to melt the lock. The former duke sprung to his feet and nodded to the tactician in mutual understanding, before making his escape. Robin was left to be seized by the Risen and dragged to the needles alongside Aversa, who cursed at him for freeing the wily archer over his own blood. Robin though was thinking tactically, as he knew the dark flier would have tried to take him with her and gotten them both captured; Virion however was pragmatic enough to leave on his own, knowing that him getting away was better than none of them. Marys was caroling about toes getting a tiggling and reindeer tongues, as Rhajat stuffed Aversa and Robin into the thick wall of green tightly with one of Sully's massive boats on their faces each. Rhajat giggled and hummed along to the Christmas spirit's songs while making sure that Robin and Aversa's feet were pressed on each other’s faces as well as Sully’s so that all three had two different feet on their face, each in an upside-down footie pyramid with poor Robin at the bottom. Pinus began decking the three's feet with toe tinsel and ornaments as she whispered to Robin about how once Surtr had broken him in it would be Christmas all year round. The three struggled in the pines as best they could but couldn't get free. One by one each of them sunk into the pines screaming in laughter for the DEEP tickles inside Pinus's realm once more, where every day would be a white Christmas for them until Surtr came to collect them.

A few weeks later the King of Muspel beamed at his darling daughters’ bright eyes as they gazed at the massive tree he'd had put in his gathering hall. Beneath it piled high were presents of all sizes, but at the center were the three wrapped-up gifts that he knew caught their eyes. As if in anticipation they all writhed in their bindings. The three Ylissean's had been tied in the very same ticklish Christmas lights who's bulbs lightly zapped their skin intermittently. They each had a fuzzy vibrator bulb stuffed in their worst spots, two in each arm and knee pit, one for each foot and another between the thighs with one each between the breasts and buzzing the mound for the ladies. Robby-poo had one resting underneath his ballsack and his hands forced to grip around one each. The wreaths were back as well, except this time they were made of terribly ticklish tinsel that had been entwined along their bodies down to where it was draped through their toes, keeping them from clenching them inside the stockings stuffed with angel feathers that each had been placed into. Each of the three had a carefully constructed little steeple on their tums that allowed the three-man squads of army men standing in each of their buttons more than enough room to rotate as they traced their sharpened candy canes along the victim's bellies. Lastly, all three had of course been encased in tiggly pine branches before being mummified in wrapping paper of bright color that matched their hair. Fiery red for the now pliant and submissive Sully, pretty vanilla-and-chocolate-swirl for the now cute and demure Aversa, and finally pure snow white for the drooling wreck of what had once been the tactically-minded Prince of Plegia, Robin. Laegjarn and Laevateinn each took ahold of a present and began frisking and poking the giggling packages to try and figure out what their papa had gotten them. Henry beamed as he snuggled up and wrapped himself around the jutting portion of the red package, delighted that his darling was safe and happy, before Laevateinn had Libra hoist him up on the tree for her to tickle stupid. Morgan looked at the packages and felt a twinge of recognition of something, but a hand shot out of the tree and pulled him by the ankle into needle-y tickle oblivion, just like Henry, Libra,and the Princesses who Robin wished he could have warned with the last vestiges of his sanity were it not for the familiar Mistletoe between his lips.

Surtr looked proudly at the dozens of pairs of feet that protruded from his tree and the ministrations of the various army men and angels that bedecked his tree gave to them. Each of his slaves added their voices to a hysterical choir that was music to his ears as his generals watched. Loki and her sister Thorr in admiration, Helbindi in horror and Hel full of envy at how her daughter wasn't here to enjoy the fun; though her plans to capture her were in motion. Surtr stepped towards the tree, inviting them all up to join him in the holiday celebrations as below the leaking cock of Ylisse's star tactician protruded from the paper. Tied tight with a bow that allowed it to only dribble Pre-cum, Robin's christmas tree bore a note.

"DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS!"

Loved this one! Robin is cute so I’m glad to see him get a story. Would you be willing to write one about marth by any chance?

Nice story. I loved the shrinking and then the growth inside the doll house. Clever and effective.

Loved this one! Robin is cute so I’m glad to see him get a story. Would you be willing to write one about marth by any chance?

Of course! I've got him on a short list of future victims. If you have any ideas or suggestions lemme know.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back