• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Not Order from Catherine Foxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, all he should get is a refund. Why should he get something for his "inconvenience"? And to Catherine's point, it was the OP's decision to make this all public. Hell, he even posted the thread TWICE on this forum.

For a producer to respond to this is good. If she was shady, we would never hear from her. If Catherine never refunded him and we never heard from her again, then she deserves all negative criticism. In this case, she explained what happened, apologized, and refunded the guy his money. So, the issue should be resolved and that should be the end of this situation.

Agreed. I did think it was wrong for her to post the pix but she apologized for that. However I think what almost everyone is failing to even see here is, the guy who made the post has not even commented since making this post. Catherine has been "arguing" back and forth with people commenting on this. And more comes to light. The truth is as a fan, it is understandable for a person to be upset from the mishap. Ask anyone and they would be mad. However, if he had seen Catherine on occasion, knows her personally and had good customs made and this was the first bad incident, then I can see why Catherine would feel upset. I do believe in todays society the "I was too busy to reply" is a BS excuse. Not meaning you Catherine, just the excuse in general. The PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRUTH IS, this is between the guy who made the thread and Catherine. In the end, the situation seems resolved and Catherine owned up to falling short on her part. However, we have heard Catherine's side and not Rainmaker.

Rainmaker should have expressed he did have a session and had videos from Catherine made before. However, the lack of information, makes his thread seem like it was her first time and she just took his money. If that be the case, then everyone would understand why to avoid the model. It is like going to a restaurant. You go and get great service 4x and go a 5th time and have horrible service you don't tell everyone the restaurant is horrible service, you express the previous times before also and then the horrible service the recent time.

Bottom line as before, this situation is between Catherine and Rainmaker and she has been talking with everyone else on here and not him but so far this situation looks resolved.

Here's our first Custom review - August 16 2011 - so if it's this good.... Why blast me on here now? Oh BTW I blocked out the names for SECURITY SAKE for all you D BAGS out there! I guess I figured since we are all here about the same fetish we aren't going to rat each other out. But since since you know his name.... I'm sure you all will do it. I haven't done it in 3 PLUS years.... so I doubt I will now. refundrainmaker1.jpg

And I'll gladly tell you my real name... It's legally Catherine Kaire Foxx

If it was Fox with 1 x it might pass for a birth name.
The xx made it obvious to me it was changed even if it is a legal name.
I'm thinking of having my name legally changed to Old Geezer.
I hear it is expensive though. It might cost me a couple of social security checks.

It's cost a pretty penny but if it makes you happy I say go for it.... like I did. and honestly the XX was cause the domain name for FOX with one X cost 1000 and the one for 2 X cost 8$ - so when I changed my name I just kept it all the same. Trust me when I say my chosen name is more 'me' than my given name ever was. I have no relation with any of my birth family anymore.... so the FETISH world is my family.

If there is one thing to learn from this entire post its…….wow, Catherine Foxx does sessions? :p

All joking aside, I have ordered a few customs from her, and loved each one. Happy fan/customer here.

Yes.... on occasion with the right people. Just like ordering a custom I have a relationship with someone for years. Rainmaker and I started talking in 2011 and didn't do our first session until 2014.... But yes.... I do personal sessions. I have many references to speak highly of me. In customs and in sessions. Booyah. Bet this guy has little for each.

Goodwill interest on a tardily-repaid debt for purposes of public relations?

His thread-starting first post, yes, but even so I believe the body of the thread would still remain with the tell-tale info for all to see.

Perhaps the other TMF members, (the male ones naturally enough being advised by their own members...) could wade in on this:

Ladies and Gentlemen, would it not be an excellent business decision by the lovely Ms. Catherine-Kaire to give the unfortunate Mr. J. B_____m a laughter-filled hour of her time as recompense? Let's help this unfortunate man get something better than a video to watch. He could even wear a mask if he wants and the proceedings could be filmed, thus providing the aforementioned and lovely Ms. Catherine-Kaire not only with a chaperone in the person of her cameraman while she's in a vulnerable position, but also with more product to sell.

(Fair is foul, and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air!...Cackle, cackle!!)

Actually, no-

She did the right thing. She's apologized and refunded the OP completely- she owes him nothing. Period end of story. She's explained why it was she had not done the video also why she's been delayed in responding. Quite frankly- good for her for posting on here instead of PM - he did run her name through the mud so she has every right to defend her name and business.... call me crazy.

Here's what I take out of this. . .

People are paying $1,000 for a custom?

You could literally get hundreds of clips for that amount of money by signing up to all the membership and streaming sites! Wow. . . That's insanity.

For $1,000 the custom better call me by name, tell me I'm the best lover ever AND come over and do my dishes!

As a casual observer with no stake in this game, I would like to say that I think Cat has gone above and beyond to rectify the situation.

Then again, a smoking hot tickler of men and women doesn't exactly get unbiased judgement from me.

I have personally never had a problem with Catherine with regards to custom videos. I have bought 5 F/F Tickling customs from her in the past and the turnaround time for clip delivery was 3 days max. I think that context is important and this is obviously an isolated incident that does not reflect on her work ethic and professionalism. I found her to be very responsive to script ideas and usually advises you on which models would work best for your desired clip, and the follow up to ask if you liked the clip is also always a plus from a producer in my opinion.

just my 2 cents and I think more people who have bought stuff from Catherine would tend to agree, just an unfortunate thing that happened to the Original Poster and good thing it has been resolved.

Mark J

You could literally get hundreds of clips for that amount of money by signing up to all the membership and streaming sites! Wow. . . That's insanity.

For $1,000 the custom better call me by name, tell me I'm the best lover ever AND come over and do my dishes!

If I'm paying $1,000 for a video, I'm going to be in it.

There are many factors you have to add in that would make a custom that much. First of all how many models are you wanting in the clip and do any of those models have to travel far to make it to the shoot(If yes to traveling you will either probably have to wait until they show or you pay extra for them to get there sooner). Secondly does your story call for crazy props or costumes that the model has to buy. Thridly how crazy/intense is your storyline. For example you want the model in can't move a muscle bondage, you want her to be flogged, and tickled. Now I would personally feel 1,000 for a 10 minute only one other model clip would seem ridiculous.

Here's our first Custom review - August 16 2011 - so if it's this good.... Why blast me on here now? Oh BTW I blocked out the names for SECURITY SAKE for all you D BAGS out there! I guess I figured since we are all here about the same fetish we aren't going to rat each other out. But since since you know his name.... I'm sure you all will do it. I haven't done it in 3 PLUS years.... so I doubt I will now. View attachment 421897

This D Bag applaudes you Catherine. You're straight in my book.

DK

There are many factors you have to add in that would make a custom that much. First of all how many models are you wanting in the clip and do any of those models have to travel far to make it to the shoot(If yes to traveling you will either probably have to wait until they show or you pay extra for them to get there sooner). Secondly does your story call for crazy props or costumes that the model has to buy. Thridly how crazy/intense is your storyline. For example you want the model in can't move a muscle bondage, you want her to be flogged, and tickled. Now I would personally feel 1,000 for a 10 minute only one other model clip would seem ridiculous.

Thank you for stating the obvious. Nudity/amount of models/How long or intense the scene is - always plays a part in quoting a price. So YES - Some people pay lots of money for a custom.... obviously not most of the cheapskates on here.... and apparently they have no idea on what a real production cost. They think I just point a camera. If it's so easy and you want to be in a clip.... do it yourself. Obviously you are/or have bought my stuff.

Plain and simple I make crap on C4s... the 60/40 split means that for a 5 minute - 6 dollar clip I make maybe $3.60. In order to make a profit I have to sell that clip 10 times at least to make the money back that I spend on a model's rates.... even amateur ones. Do I sell that much.... sometimes, not always. That's just to break even. If I sell it 10 more times I made 36$ - GET RICH QUICK - I think not.

Since most of you, besides the few - Don't have any idea about producing I suggest you not talk about what you have no CLUE about.

Oh and Still no word from the slighted customer who couldn't get ahold of me and cried about it all over this forum. Funny. When I have repeatedly been in contact with this forum.

I honestly should thank him. I've gotten orders for customs based on sympathy from this thread. So thank you RAINMAKER for helping my biz....

This D Bag applaudes you Catherine. You're straight in my book.

DK

<3 I try to be a straight forward as possible. I don't understand this madness.... It's saddening really. People are so silly when they hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen....

Catherine, I cannot wait for your autobiography. If you need a ghostwriter, I'd be delighted to send you some samples of my work.

Choose carefully. Your story should be written in your voice.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that's noticed the OP hasnt posted since the original claim?

Actually, no-

She did the right thing. She's apologized and refunded the OP completely- she owes him nothing. Period end of story. She's explained why it was she had not done the video also why she's been delayed in responding. Quite frankly- good for her for posting on here instead of PM - he did run her name through the mud so she has every right to defend her name and business.... call me crazy.

Actually, I disagree with this. From what I can gather, the OP gave her $1,000 for a job. And only after two months and sending her two emails which went unanswered, did he post it publicly. And it was only after he posted publicly that this issue was resolved. Look, if my clients gave me a thousand dollars for a job and I did not contact them after two months, I think they would be posting publicly on the internet too, if not filing complaints with the BBB. I know shit happens, but you need to communicate when it does. Going two months without contact is unacceptable, and if it happens you better be extremely apologetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back