• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do some 'lers prefer using the brush?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
The using of a hairbrush (with or without oil) seems such the norm right now, I was wondering if anybody prefers using tickling tools rather than their hands. Is there a different thought process going on if you're tickling someone with a brush as opposed to your hands?

:makingalist:

I think the toothbrush works wonderfully for anticipation.

I do not like tools for the same reason I don't like prop comics.

I jst experienced a hairbrush and toothbrush on oiled feet for the first time. It tickles like CRAZY, but my feet kind of went numb after ashort while. I think fingers give you a much better energetic connection.

I enjoy the electric toothbrush and fingers to take turns on oiled feet... Then feet don't go numb.

I jst experienced a hairbrush and toothbrush on oiled feet for the first time. It tickles like CRAZY, but my feet kind of went numb after ashort while. I think fingers give you a much better energetic connection.

Numb? or desensitized? don't think i've heard that complaint before :ermm:

Fingers throw me into hysteria. I've never been tickled with a brush. From seeing the wild effect it has on people when applied to their feet in videos, I'd be afraid to experience that -- it seems intolerably intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back