• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do tickling & bondage go hand in hand for you or are they completely separate

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
do you prefer bondage with tickling or just tickling by itself ?

does bondage enhance your tickling experience whether you are a 'lee or 'ler ?

Tickling without bondage doesn't work for me without the danger of both my ler and me getting hurt. Plus - the more helpless I am, the better the experience.

In general I don't want tickling without bondage. My wife is the only one I want to have "tickle fights" with.

Both work quite well. Especially if the 'ler is capable of holding you down proper.. or wearing you down before hand.

However, with bondage, I feel it adds not only a helpless feeling, but it heightens sensitivity. It's incredible & I love it.

i enjoy them both, sometimes its just as hot to have him restraining me himself (since he easily out-powers me)... other times we're in the mood for all out bondage... we just kinda go with the flow normally :)

its like beer and chips... granted you can have them separately, but lets face it they go better together.

Bondage makes it much easier. But my favorites are tickle fights. So it is not necissary.

Bondage is essential for me. The problem for the ler with no bondage is that she will likely get kicked hard. :eek:

My Preference

I prefer bondage because I don't like to waste my energies on fighting to hold the 'lee's ankles in place or holding her wrists over her head with one hand while I tickle with the other. I need to concentrate on the task at hand (or foot, haha). It just makes it easier and more menacing (heh heh) :devilish:

Considering my bondage fetish is separate from my tickling fetish, I could have bondage without tickling, but my preference would be to combine them when tickling was involved. I'm just far too violent to be left unbound, and my preference in 'lees wouldn't work if my 'lee was strapped down also.

Both work quite well. Especially if the 'ler is capable of holding you down proper.. or wearing you down before hand.

However, with bondage, I feel it adds not only a helpless feeling, but it heightens sensitivity. It's incredible & I love it.

This Exactly :)

They don't go hand in hand for me. I like being pinned down and tickled a whole lot, but bondage is super fun too.

I guess it all depends on the person, but for me I enjoy tickling by itself half the time. There's something about a tickle fight that's just wholesome, fun, and flirtatiously sexual in nature :) It's the whole, feeling her squirm under me thing, that I love (=^_^=)

depends, if anything light bondage is fun to keep them from getting hurt but allowed to squirm

Bondage is a separate thing for me. But the overall idea of it for me is having the restrained person helpless. Since tickling is sexual to me, and among other things, control is what I like about it, combining both is amazing.

Broski, I like the fight to get her down and beg for mercy under my own hands! :)

Bondage and Tickling don't go hand and hand because it all comes down to a persons taste. I don't do the bondage thing. Tickling can be done without bondage.. so no, it doesn't go hand and hand. Just like saying feet and tickling go hand and hand because they don't.. gah i hate feet. but anyways... my answer is no. Sure some people prefer to be tied down while tickling but they still don't go hand and hand.

As a ler, bondage is a tool to allow me to have a more effective session without having to hold down my lee as evidenced by my sig pic :). I wouldn't say they go hand in hand necessarily though. Sure, bondage is great, but it takes time to tie a person up and sometimes a good old fashioned tickle fight, or me pinning down the lee is just what the doctor ordered.

They don't have to go hand and hand for me, but when combined it's great

Well I guess I'm biased, as my first experience of making videos were bondage ones. But I have to say, bondage and tickling go together like Fred and Ginger. :) They are simply made for each other!! :) :) :)

Great thread btw - cool to see what others think about this.

--
James

I prefer bondage, but had one great session without. It was a domme/sub session and it was fun to order the Lee to raise her arms, tickle her till she couldnt keep her hands away, tickle fight a little and then order her back in position. Seeing her reluctantly assume a position where she made herself vulnerable to new attacks was very nice.

I am sure that beeing tied up for a long time hightens the feeling of helplessnes and anticipation so I like to keep at least her hands tied also for pauses, changes of position etc.

Sure, bondage is great, but it takes time to tie a person up and sometimes a good old fashioned tickle fight, or me pinning down the lee is just what the doctor ordered.

That's why i don't like bondage... because it takes time to do it and I like to just pounce.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back