• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women also love& enjoy tickling men?

youngjoon

I'd like to know whether women also prefer Ticklish guys to non-ticklish guys and also enjoy and love tickling men.

I wanna hear many many answers from female members...^^

( uhmmmm. i think most women don't even care about men's ticklishness...
but i'm not sure ...^^ )

i'm down with it...

...turning the tables on 'em is always fun! :D

XOXO

Umm... just a suggestion... but I think you've really come to the wrong place to get an un-biased cross section of the general female population.

But I'd take a stab and say that any girl that enjoys any sort of tickling would preferr a guy to be ticklish. Just means there's more options and more chances for fun and flirting.

(opens blue eyes widely)

Who, me Baron? do I HAVE to? (pouts)
I like you like this...

XOXO

the_Baron said:
untie me stephie..........

Do women enjoy tickling men?

Have you been living in a cave?

Re: (opens blue eyes widely)

steph said:
Who, me Baron? do I HAVE to? (pouts)
I like you like this...

XOXO

Never, never, NEVER let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've known a few, mostly in high school, although the girls were on the recieving end for the majority of the time.

waves at Double T...Hi Baby!

And welcome youngjoon--didn't notice this was your first post!
(Where's Knox with the Munchies?) LOL

Seriously, you'll have a lot of fun here and maybe meet more than a few girls who enjoy both, some even make a living off it...

XOXO

Hell yea...I love tickling men just about as much as i enjoy them tickling me..but i never get the chance being as though my fiancee over powers me...which i do NOT mind at all ;)

youngjoon said:
I'd like to know whether women also prefer Ticklish guys to non-ticklish guys and also enjoy and love tickling men.

I wanna hear many many answers from female members...^^

( uhmmmm. i think most women don't even care about men's ticklishness...
but i'm not sure ...^^ )

Hello youngjoon
Things might different in SOuth Korea but in the West women do care about a man's ticklishness especially if the guy is tickling her!!!

Ah ha! A subject I can sink my fingers into!

It is practically a requirement that a man is ticklish. However would I be able to de-stress after a rough day or week if I didn't have a ticklish man to take it out on?

Besides, it keeps things fun in the relationship and gives the woman a chance to exploit a weakness in a fun way!:devil:

Since I'm not dating right now, LINE UP GUYS!!!! I'm not picky except your feet have to be right!:D

Holy crap!

I absolutely LOVE tickling my boyfriend! I've had a fetish since I was little, but I don't think I ever really realized how much I love tickling until I was able to get my hands on my super-ticklish boyfriend Chuck. I've even had a few exes who weren't that ticklish and it was very disappointing. So yeah, ticklishness isn't exactly the most important thing in a guy, but it definitely sweetens the pot for me. ;)

But that's just one girl's opinion.

kis123 said:

Since I'm not dating right now, LINE UP GUYS!!!! I'm not picky except your feet have to be right!:D

*Elbows everyone out of the way to be first in line*

What? This isn't the line for Super Bowl tickets???

If all women were like or are like Patti aka shygirl, my honey, us guys would be in alot of trouble and bound for hours nightly, being tickled into insanity!
I know alot of gals here and in the Hyenas Club, who would choose a ticklish guy over a non ticklish guy, hands(and fingers) down!
Even OUTSIDE of the "Community", I have known a few gals who, if given the chance, would LOVE to have a man tied down for a tickling!
On that note, I, in my humble opinion, women would consider ticklish guys more, "sensitive" in general(pun intended)by nature.

TTD

Welcome to the TMF, youngjoon!

And yes, we do! :)

I LOVE and ENJOY tickling men! Of course, they usually have to be tied up first; otherwise they just flail around...not to mention, I might accidentally be kicked/smacked. :D

Thank you for your answers.

Thanks. Many women answered my question.

But, I'm still not sure if only females in this community have those inclinations or not. Lol..
I wanna know if Most women in USA ( or Western ) have those inclinations.

And I also wonder whether women also have somewhat foot-fetishm for men's feet and love feet-tickling if they like, enjoy tickling guys or love ticklish guys.

In fact, South Korea is very very different from Western countries, especially USA.. Korean culture and tradition is far different from your nation.. not to mention Tickling .

WE don't have any tickling community in Korea.
there isn't any discussion, or community about tickling. It's not universal yet for us to regard tickling as a good, joyful play for fun between lovers, or an erotic foreplay for sex in Korea.

I like, enjoy and love tickling. I think I'm about 85% tickler and about 15% ticklee...... I love tickling girls very much and also like to be tickled by girls.. I think Tickling is very sexual, erotic and enjoyable.

We can't see this social, cultural atmosphere in Korea at all.
Especially, Women are very much diffrent between USA or other western countries and Korea, I think.
Actually, there are some men who like tickling in here,too. But women are very much different...

So, It was really strange for me to see many females who love, enjoy tickling guys and like ticklish men here, this community. Tickling seems a turn-on for those women in sexual way, i guess. Well, I like those women anyway. lol..
I love being tickled my baresoles,toes and nipples by licking them off with girl's tongue.
I hope that many Korean girls will be like women in this community someday. Lol

Last edited:
Boy, does my wife love dishing it out...
and yes...welcome to the board, youngjoon. In your honor, we're serving Barber hors d'oeuvres. Tiny little quiches, cocktail franks, potato puffs, etc. Help yourself...and have some wine also. Steve Arenactor supplied that, Mondavi. Good taste.

this little lady loves tickling men! one of my fav things!

This woman loves tickling men also. *licks her lips and pounces*

"this little lady loves tickling men! one of my fav things!"

I can personally verify that everything the lovely Miz JPie says is true. No emellishments needed whatsoever. None. Period. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Yep...

There certainly arewomen who LOVE tickling men.I personally know of three such women who have continued to tickle me over the years......sometimes to complete exhaustion! I am pleased to know them!

We can handle just about anything

The way I look at it any chance a woman get to exert power over a man they will take. I'm suprised that more tv show with strong female charactores (Desighning Women, VIP, The Practus, Judging Amy, ect) haven't put men in some sort of vulnerable position and had the woman go to town him. I can't say I'm suprised, being that we men are considerd to be the gender in power. I've had a fantasie of being tied down and having 5 feature exotic dancers (aka main attraction strippers to you Yanks) tickle me over a 2 day period. We men can let alot roll of our back but Tickling and the ending to "Old Yeller" gets us every time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back