• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women have it easier than men?

Who has it easier?

• Ladies

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Gentleman

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Lentleman

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tkpatience

TMF Expert
I was watching Mind of Mencia the other night and Carlos Mencia was doing a skit about women having it easier than men. It was a hilarious yet pretty sexist skit. (not surprising)

I thought I'd just ask the question to see the responses.

Wow, you mean sexually?? Uhm...guys. I know the stereotype is that guys are sooo much more sex crazed, but take it from me, guys are like a pistol. They start REALLY easy, and then BANG...it's over.

Us girls? We're like a really good Mustang engine. It might take a while to get the engine started, but we can go for a LONG, LONG TIME!! (Line curtosy of Jeff Foxworthy;) )

The point is, I haven't had Senshi for about three weeks. How long have I been insatiably horny and leeish (two seperate things here, fellas:p) Three weeks. Case in point.

~K

Wow, you mean sexually?? Uhm...guys. I know the stereotype is that guys are sooo much more sex crazed, but take it from me, guys are like a pistol. They start REALLY easy, and then BANG...it's over.

Us girls? We're like a really good Mustang engine. It might take a while to get the engine started, but we can go for a LONG, LONG TIME!! (Line curtosy of Jeff Foxworthy;) )

The point is, I haven't had Senshi for about three weeks. How long have I been insatiably horny and leeish (two seperate things here, fellas:p) Three weeks. Case in point.

~K

Dang!

I think i meant generally in life, but yes, sexually would be a big part of life.

"Lentleman" is the term that Adam Sandler used in Anger Management when he is introduced to a cross-dressing male prostitute.

I accidentally voted for the wrong option, since I got confused for a second.

Anyways, it's my opinion that women have it easier than men in the long run. Yes, women have it hard too, and there are many double-standards they have to put up with, but I ultimately choose men as the ones who have it harder because it's our destiny to control and maintain society, industry, economy, etc. We have to maintain the country and ourselves and those we're responsible for. On an individual level, it may not seem as daunting, but when you look at the big picture you quickly realize that regardless of how or why we got to this point, man has always been the one with the responsibility, regardless of whether he wanted it, or excluded women from sharing in it.

Women have to put up with alot, but a woman always has the option of taking the easy way out and getting married and having a man take care of everything in exchange for loving support of the man and the upkeep of their dwelling. Women have it harder for taking care of kids and all that entails, especially when they sacrifice their dreams and goals or put them on hold indefinitely for the sake of the family and/or for the sake of the husband and seeing that his goals live.

Times are changing, though, and women are coming closer and closer to the front lines of responsibility, as they are more empowered (usually by themselves) and so all I've said may someday be reversed. But, until that day comes, it is my opinion that women have it easier, especially in the early going of life, where it's easier to secure long-term security in exchange for marriage. A man, on the other hand, has to work harder, earlier on to have a shot at the same security, because he has to work on multiple fronts to attain the same thing and maintain it not just for himself but the other mouths he's responsible for feeding. Women may share responsibilities, but they're not the ones responsible for their husband or children or even themselves, financially. A wife can sit on the sidelines whereas a husband has to be in the trenches. She has a choice, he does not. For men, in a traditional household, a man must be a multi-tasker in life. He must hold down the job, pay the bills, love and nurture his children, pamper and love his wife, pay the taxes, give his wife and children an allowance, control his money and assets wisely, if religious make sure his children are led by example, and all the other numerous things. A wife can share in this responsibility, but she is never ultimately accountable for it. If a man gives his wife the responsibility of paying bills with his money (perhaps a responsibility she wanted and he gave her) it's ultimately his hide and that of his family's if she makes mistakes on his behalf. While they are both a liability unto eachother in this way, it is the man who has to account for more if something goes wrong. People will be knocking on the same door, for example, but they'll ask to talk to him...or demand it. LOL...

I think this is all true, especially as women are getting into martial arrangements at younger and younger ages, before they're mentally mature enough to even be playing house, let alone sharing a mature man and woman's responsibility. Younger women cause older men grief. Unless she's mature herself in every way she needs to be, the man will have his hands full with yet another task that burdens him even more. It's just very one-sided against men sometimes, and it lasts a lifetime. While there is a portion or fraction of society where the situation may be reversed, it's nowhere near as plentiful or a classic example of how these things usually work.

If I could sum up my opinion concisely, it would be like this:

Men have to work harder earlier in order to have it easier later. Their responsibilities are more numerous in a traditional household, and these responsibilities are spread wide. Men don't have a choice. They have to do what is called of them all the time, and their responsibilities constantly expand.

Women have it easier sooner and moderately harder later. The level of that responsibility is directly proportionate to their willingness and desire to have and pursue it in the first place. A woman's role is often specialized to specific areas and only increased as there is a need, desire, or request for it.

Of course, I'm talking about marriage. Ideally, a man and his wife would be working as a team and helping each other so that neither has it easier or more difficult than the other. Thats balance and it's what's right for them and whats right for their children.

Last edited:
As a man married for nearly 20 years, let me lend you some advice...

Sexually, Usually Men are microwave ovens, fast acting and such
Women are Crock Pots, they take longer to warm up, but the meal is much better slow cooked than out of a microwave...

I believe it would be a disservice to either gender to simplify all of the difficulties of life into a contest of who has it worse. I believe gender doesn't play nearly the role that experiences and the pressures we put on ourselves do. Everyone's life could be easy if we made it that way. So to completely skirt around a concrete answer, I don't believe either has it easier.

It's never that simple. Men don't have it easier, women don't have it easier. Some people have it undeniably easier, but you can't really compare two lives. You only get one sample to work with!

SOME men have an easier time making money, etc., but women are far less likely to get killed on the job; are far less likely to be victims of violent crime (most women know their attackers, most random violence is aimed at men); and there are more women in college than men. There are more men in prison, and men generally have shorter lives. Been that way for years. Men lead women in suicide, homelessness, schizophrenia, autism, and paraphilia (fetishes).

I don't mean to make it sound one-sided; I definitely DON'T think women have it easier. Just that the ways men might have it easier are more well-known. I suppose maybe American women have it better than most women in other parts of the world, but I don't really have the information to say.

I also can't fucking stand Carlos Mencia. He simplifies things, ignores things that don't fit stereotypes, and just plain makes stuff up. It's not that he offends me; I enjoy racist and sexist humor. I just think he's wrong about the things he says, and that he's not very good or funny. See how he makes people think, 'hmm, maybe women do have it easier than men, he has a good point.' But he's talking out his ass the whole time.

Agreed, Betchass (is this a sign of the end times? Betchass and I agreeing philosophically????) Everyone has it tough everywhere in different ways..

And I hear that Mencia steals from other comics right and left anyway...hard to be a talent without your own stuff...

Generally, in the U.S., dudes have it soooo much easier. More options, fewer constraints, more opportunities, fewer parameters, fewer fears. It's better for women than it used to be, but dudeness is still a comparative cakewalk.

Generally, globally, dudes have it so so SO so so SO sooooo much easier.

it depends on the situation. Men have it easier than women in some areas and vise versa in others.

Generally, in the U.S., dudes have it soooo much easier. More options, fewer constraints, more opportunities, fewer parameters, fewer fears. It's better for women than it used to be, but dudeness is still a comparative cakewalk.

Generally, globally, dudes have it so so SO so so SO sooooo much easier.

Is this based on anything other than your own observations?

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back