• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you drink alcohol...?

Lucille

I was shocked to find out how many of my mates don't really drink anymore because they reckon alcohol causes you to put on weight , Do you drink ? or am i the only one who still does...

I don't drink. I cannot stand alcohol these days; prefer to keep a clear head, but that's just my personal preference.

I am a fan of beer, wine, and Jameson.

Though I only drink once in a while. I don't like being hungover.

That would be a yes. Big fan of real ales but will also enjoy a decent cider. My Scottish friends have tried converting me to single malt whiskey, no luck so far.

As for putting on weight, well it probably does given the sugar and calories in it, but its the same as any food stuff, moderation is key.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention vodka. I drink that.

I was a beer distributor over 20 years for Miller and Stroh's breweries so yes I drank. Now I only have a toddy or two (maybe even twelve) of vodka when on vacation. My last drink was about a year ago.

I don't. Alcohol is a chemical depressant, and I don't need any help getting depressed. It's actually my default setting.

I love my red wine. I'm sipping it right now. But my days of making a drunken fool of myself are long past.

Cider fan here, but I want to lose weight so trying to cut down!

Nope never did care for the taste of Alcohol.

I definitely drink. Socially or for relaxation, not to get wasted. I'm big on the scotch, but I am an all around drinker. Darks, clears, light and dark beers!

Lucille, first i must start off by saying you have lovely melons. as far as drinking, i drink socially. im not a huge drinker.

I don't like beer, but I've been known to drink scotch or bourbon on occasion. :D

Whiskey is my liquor of choice, but I also am not against beer. I have a couple drinks a week or so. Nothing major, usually whilst out with friends.

I do like rum and coke but I don't drink that often. Never during the week.

As much as I enjoy real ales, I've recently had to give them up due due to going on a health trip. Meaning I've switched to Jack Daniels. Bloody lovely.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back