• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever watch non-tickling fetish clips?

Jezebel Lee

TMF Expert
Hi all, this question is for those with multiple fetishes (feet, armpits, etc.) who consume tickling video content.

I’m curious whether any of you watch clips with no tickling in them. For example, solo feet videos. Is that something any of you enjoy watching? Or is there zero interest at all if there’s no tickling? Does it depend on certain factors? etc.

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Sometimes I'll watch some feet videos or maybe some bondage videos but I think in my head I'm always thinking these are good but would be better with tickling

I watch plenty of feet clips. Occasionally, I also watch edging videos, particularly if they feature mind games (e.g. a guy getting slowly edged while trying not to cum). Remote vibrators are cool as well.

My guess is that I like all that stuff cause it reminds me of what I like in tickling just enough to also be stimulating.

I do, because as you said, I have other kinks, and will turn to those if I get a little bored with tickling clips.

With you in the video? I'd watch anything ;)

Haha seriously though, edging and orgasm-denial videos, would be fun to watch. The more nudity, the better.

Tickling may be my first kink, but it is far from my only kink. I adore some good spanking and edging content.

Lots of different clips appeal to me that don't involve tickling, even tho it is definitely my main kink. Watersports is a big one for me although obviously that can be combined with tickling. Think you might have even mentioned that possibility before :fingerscrossed:
I love armpit fetish clips too whether it be solo and just talking to camera or as part of a scene. Preferably with two women although as long as the focus of the clip is on the woman's armpits id still enjoy MF. Are you looking produce more content away from tickling?

Hi all, this question is for those with multiple fetishes (feet, armpits, etc.) who consume tickling video content.

I’m curious whether any of you watch clips with no tickling in them. For example, solo feet videos. Is that something any of you enjoy watching? Or is there zero interest at all if there’s no tickling? Does it depend on certain factors? etc.

I also have a foot fetish. Shocking, I know.

Unfortunately I have yet to really find any foot content that wasn't deathly cringe. So, no. No I don't,

Thanks for all the responses so far! :D

Lots of different clips appeal to me that don't involve tickling, even tho it is definitely my main kink. Watersports is a big one for me although obviously that can be combined with tickling. Think you might have even mentioned that possibility before :fingerscrossed:
I love armpit fetish clips too whether it be solo and just talking to camera or as part of a scene. Preferably with two women although as long as the focus of the clip is on the woman's armpits id still enjoy MF. Are you looking produce more content away from tickling?

I actually started out doing solo feet content before working with other creators, although most of the foot stuff was in pics. I’ve also tried to branch out into pure bondage and I loved how the clips turned out, but all the comments I got from tickle kinksters were like “where’s the tickling?” So that’s what got me curious lol.

Thanks for all the responses so far! :D

I actually started out doing solo feet content before working with other creators, although most of the foot stuff was in pics. I’ve also tried to branch out into pure bondage and I loved how the clips turned out, but all the comments I got from tickle kinksters were like “where’s the tickling?” So that’s what got me curious lol.
Well just in case I've been too subtle I'm a fan! :laughhard: I'd happily watch anything you shoot, especially now you are comfortable showing your face. If you are talking to camera too even better as you have a seriously sexy voice. My favourite is the tickling stuff tho, your laugh is amazing and it's my favourite kink so that's what I watch most but I'm excited to see what else you produce. The main thing is knowing you're having fun with it too

Well just in case I've been too subtle I'm a fan! :laughhard: I'd happily watch anything you shoot, especially now you are comfortable showing your face. If you are talking to camera too even better as you have a seriously sexy voice. My favourite is the tickling stuff tho, your laugh is amazing and it's my favourite kink so that's what I watch most but I'm excited to see what else you produce. The main thing is knowing you're having fun with it too
Thank you as always! :bubbleheart:

Just tickling, nothing else does it for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back