• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever wish....

Lost_My_Mind

TMF Regular
I've had a recurring wish for the past year. Its one of those wishes that is so small you don't notice it the first time it comes off. It's easily brushed off. I've had this same wish recurring though over the past year many times, to the point that now I think maybe other people may have it as well. I wanna see if I'm the only one.

With all the stuff non-tickling related here, stuff in the General Discussion forums, stuff in the humor forums, just any section non-tickling really........

Do you ever wish that this wasn't a tickling website, just so you could show other people the stuff you find here?

Don't get me wrong, I love that this IS a tickling forum. For this thread though, I'm concentrating on the non-tickling stuff. I always wanna show someone a funny discussion, but then I say "wait, if I do....then they'll be asking all tons of questions....."

Even if I trusted the person to know that I like tickling, I think it would be hard for them to understand "this is a forum that I go to when I'm horny. I also go there when I wanna read funny jokes. Also, I go there for the commentary and discussion, really an all-around forum. Quite the community feel."

That's all true too. I just don't think most people would get the concept of talking to those you share a forum with to......uh........*makes bed squeaking noises*........yeah, that (except with your hand).

Anyone else?

Hmmm quite catchy...

You see, my sole home companion knows my TMF existence. And yes, there are times I come across good topics here that I want to share during casual conversations with other people, but it's not my habit to give any net sources unless I'm specifically asked of it, or unless the topic came from a book.

I never wish this site to be something else because I'm here for what it is - being publicly private... :angel:

I just DO show somebody something on this website if I find the need to.

I mean, if they ask, I say "yeah, I like tickling", and if they keep asking, I tell them I rub one out to tickling clips.

It just doesn't matter to me if they know. It's part of who I am, it's part of my life, and if they can't handle that, okay, whatever.

If I wanted to share something non-tickling related here with someone, I'd do it. If they were repulsed by the TMF and thought I was a freak of some kind, so be it. See ya on down the road. :wavingguy. It's part of who I am, but far from the only part. I decided years ago that I don't care who knows, or what they think about it. I'm too old for that crap, and wasted too many years worrying about it.

Usually, if I want to share something I've read, seen, etc here, I'll either find the original vid/article/pic etc or I'll just bring up what I've read in conversation. I see what you're saying in terms of wishing this was a non-fetish site so it would be easier to share something interesting and others may not have a problem letting the world know that they get hard/wet when they think of tickling, but there are just certain people in my life that I'd rather not let in on that little bit of personal info. It would just lead to an unnecessary, awkward conversation. I'm sure others will agree.

I've shown lots of people all of those funny pictures of Rob. Nobody said anything. They were laughing too hard.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back