• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever wonder..

Mash

TMF Master
Do you ever wonder if you'll go your entire life without having the opportunity to live out a tickling fantasy? I don't usually act like a downer on public forums, but I just feel like it's one of those things that'll never happen.

I read all of these stories about the various fantasies people get to live out, and every time I have to ask, "Why not me?"

Can anyone empathize? Sympathize? =P

I'd like to think that I'm not the only person on here that feels this way.

Generally, I find that people who feel they'll never live out a fantasy are the sort who don't actively pursue their fantasies. I don't mean run out, grab a live one, and do what you will, but I mean experiment. Look for local groups who might provide a chance. There are some who do not even tell their lovers what their fantasies are!

It seems that far too many expect the opportunity to fall into their laps. At the risk of sounding trite, all it takes is a combination of time and effort and a bit of luck helps, too.

Yeah, I'm a bit young to actually say that it will NEVER happen, given that I'm 18, but I'm not the luckiest person in the world.

I just have that nasty nagging feeling that everything that could possibly lead up to me living out a fantasy like that, just will not happen. Maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe I just have no self-esteem...but i dunno.

Anyways guys, thanks for the words of wisdom. I appreciate it.

I'm pretty pessimistic as well. I don't feel that I'll ever live out any of my fantasies and even being in a relationship seems pretty unlikely.:cry

Bella Donna is right. You need to either seek out people with similar interests, or just seek out people you like and, when you're in a good relationship, simply ask if they'd be interested in your fantasies! Sometimes the simplest answer is the best one. Try asking your partner first what their fantasies are and be open to them, they just might return the favor. This can actually work, of course it's not a guarantee, but it worked for me.

Do you ever wonder if you'll go your entire life without having the opportunity to live out a tickling fantasy? I don't usually act like a downer on public forums, but I just feel like it's one of those things that'll never happen.

I read all of these stories about the various fantasies people get to live out, and every time I have to ask, "Why not me?"

Can anyone empathize? Sympathize? =P

I'd like to think that I'm not the only person on here that feels this way.

Why not you, dude? Why not try to make a Gathering, when they are being held. Or do what I did: I live in Texas, and since many of the Gatherings were either on the East/West Coast, myself and some online friends decided to create our own.

And we've hosted several events in an area than was basically 'virgin territory', as they say.

You can either wait for life to happen, or make it happen.

For the longest time, I wanted to become a tickling producer but kept putting it off. One day I just decided to take the bull by the horns, and never looked back.

Last edited:
18? Christ, your just starting out in life. There's plenty of time on the clock. I use to think years ago it would never happen, but ya know? It's happened a bunch of times since. It isn't over until your black flagged from the race of life. Just make sure you get out of the house, your not going to find here.

18? Christ, your just starting out in life. There's plenty of time on the clock. I use to think years ago it would never happen, but ya know? It's happened a bunch of times since. It isn't over until your black flagged from the race of life. Just make sure you get out of the house, your not going to find here.

Thank you. You're still a young pup and got the whole world right in front of you. Enjoy it, because these will be the best years of your life.

Thank you. You're still a young pup and got the whole world right in front of you. Enjoy it, because these will be the best years of your life.

Well, the 20's seemed to be the most fun and socialable, but the 40's are the best.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back