• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do You Have All Your Tools, Doctor? (MF/F) 10/12/14

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Amy comports herself like a veteran during her third tickle torture experience, and she knows what to expect when I direct her to the stocks. She's wearing thigh-high stockings to start with. When she's being locked into the stocks she takes a peek at my brushes and asks "do you have all of your tools, doctor?" Chloe and I go to work on the belligerent patient and make her squeal with ticklish laughter. Amy tells herself that she can take it and tries to hold a straight face. That lasts for about 10 seconds. The tools come out and Amy starts to react frantically (especially when a brush is positioned between her toes). Halfway through Amy loses the stockings and endures some tickling on her cute bare feet. Her strong monkey toes aren't enough to protect her from the persistent tickling. I wish I could tickle her every day. :)

Download hundreds of clips at www.zentickling.com
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• hytd1.png
    hytd1.png
    3 MB · Views: 1,103
  • hytd2.png
    hytd2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 592
  • hytd3.png
    hytd3.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 541
  • hytd4.png
    hytd4.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 648
  • hytdpre.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 922
Amy must have dyed her hair blonde cuz I didn't recognize her at first. Great clip.

To state the obvi.. I think she is soooooo:firedevil hot. She's well on her way to becoming my all time fave ticklee

The camera angle is great, and I love the switch from nylons to bare feet. Amy is very cute as well! :D

Amy is so hot. Love the intensity of the foot tickling and not giving her many breaks, would love an upperbody scene where she is really pushed to her limit :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back