• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you skip and fast-forwad when watching clips or not?

NoNo

TMF Regular
Hi,

wanna know if you watch clips the same way like me: by skipping and fast-forwarding back and forth.

Or is it possible for you to watch second by second like you would do with a movie? However, I cant do that!

I usually watch the whole clip out, and if I haven't "finished" by the time it's done, I'll go back to my favorite parts.

I always skip plot lines/movies/dialogue though. ALWAYS.

Haha okay. For me its like christmas, cant wait to see the action.So I always jump in, stay a while and jump again...crazy

In a sense, all foot tickling clips are made to appeal to foot ticklers' fantasies. Why else would a producer want to make a clip? The closer you come to fulfilling some foot tickler's fantasies the more sales they get. I say that to say I usually watch all foot tickling clips all the way through...especially the really hot ones. They are fantasies (the ones in my collection, anyway) to me that I like to get zoned out on. So, I like to start at the beginning and go all the way through to re-experience the rush. I often notice nuances that I hadn't seen before. Staleness is no problem, because I have thousands of clips. I do occasionally jump right to the especially hot scenes in some clips. They are like getting a 'quickie'.

In a sense, all foot tickling clips are made to appeal to foot ticklers' fantasies. Why else would a producer want to make a clip? The closer you come to fulfilling some foot tickler's fantasies the more sales they get. I say that to say I usually watch all foot tickling clips all the way through...especially the really hot ones. They are fantasies (the ones in my collection, anyway) to me that I like to get zoned out on. So, I like to start at the beginning and go all the way through to re-experience the rush. I often notice nuances that I hadn't seen before.

Yeah I get your point. I wish I could do so. Sure it happened that I watched a clip slowly so I know the advantage...but do it only little times. It's like good meal, you should eat slowly. But it freaks me out to hard.

I usually watch the whole clip out, and if I haven't "finished" by the time it's done, I'll go back to my favorite parts.

I LOVE THIS POST! :wub:

For me, Yes, especially if I've seen the clip before. I tend to remember my favorite parts & will skip to then.

Also, if there is a great scene, like when the ticklee cracks (throws her head back, laughs really loudly, really loses it), I will bounce back and replay it over & over.

I jump back and forth - Never watch it all the way through second-by-second

I'll put a clip on a loop and watch it all the way through until I'm...done. :banelvis:

Last edited:
For me it depends on how great the video is. A lot of the time I'll fast forward through any foot tickling parts... sometimes I'll watch foot tickling, but if it drags on, I'll probably fast forward through at least part of it... and if there's any licking or sucking of feet I fast forward through that because that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up so no matter how long that is, fast forward is my friend... any story lines at the beginning, sometimes I skip through it but not always... as for rewind, if there's a really good part of a clip, when I pass through that part, sometimes I'll rewind and watch it again.

I jump back and forth - Never watch it all the way through second-by-second

Haha so do I. Always having multiple players running. Feels like a store detective :)

But interesting to hear all the opinions!

i skip the feet if they tickle there more than once

LOL, We are a strange lot aren't we? I fast forward through upper body tickling if it lingers more than a minute LOL. To each their own LOL. No offense intended 19ay! It just struck me funny how I am the same way only opposit LOL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back