• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you still check out feet if they don't have a pedicure?

Some of the most beautiful ticklees with super sexy feet from Czecht tickling have natural soles, not super soft but absoultely gorgeous.. do you agree?
I still recall a few hyper ticklish lees in Tickle abuse with sexy slightly hard soles

While I prefer painted nails, "natural" toes can be very attractive also.

i'm curious, how do the foot enthusiasts rank feet that have partially worn off polish? assuming everything else is neat and trim...

Personally, I don't like partially worn-off polish. Either have polish on your toes or go natural
. .

i'm curious, how do the foot enthusiasts rank feet that have partially worn off polish? assuming everything else is neat and trim...

I find this quite cute, I'd happily offer to help reapply some polish - chipped polish I think I prefer to polish that's just faded and makes the nails look a weird colour.

For me, it depends. If it is a woman I see once and that's like the only time ever like at the Hospital, yeah I would rank her feet more negative. However, if it is a friend or someone I might see regularly, like at school, work, etc.. I would still think she has beautiful feet, she just needs to touch them up.

this is a very interesting topic. I never really thought of this before. I guess when I have my feet "looking good" lol I notice more people checking them out

this is a very interesting topic. I never really thought of this before. I guess when I have my feet "looking good" lol I notice more people checking them out

For sure people (like me) who find female feet attractive will look ate nice looking feet.
Another issue is not to mistake finding feet sexy or arousing to be a fetish.

females feet without a pedicure are like a summer day without the sun....

For me, I'll give feet a second glance usually unless:
1) The foot is crusty, dirty, toenails are "too natural" if you know what I mean, or its just an ogre foot. Sorry but their out there.
2) The foot looks so well kept that its overtly unnatural and it would seem I'm looking at whatever is on/been done rather than the actual appendage I appreciate so.
3) 1 is exacerbated by efforts approaching problem 2

I prefer painted toes {black green or centurion blue}.But I have seen girls/women with amazing natural feet.

Is it bad that I can't tell whether feet have been pedicured or not? :$

Is it bad that I can't tell whether feet have been pedicured or not? :$

no, it's a good point actually - I wouldn't necessarily be able to tell if a girl has been pedicured or whether she's just painted her nails herself.

When people say pedicure, I instantly think of the bottoms of the feet being scrubbed etc due to all the ticklish pedicure references and vids etc, but I think the term largely refers to the styling of the toenails, painting the nails as well, girls would go perhaps opt for this sort of pedicure more as it's the part of the foot that is seen morel

I like pedicures and painted toes. I even like the smell of nail polish. But it doesn't matter to me.

If the feet are pretty...or even just nice, I will happily look. In fact, I might start a conversation so that I can get a closer look.

If they are average, I may or may not look. If they are ugly and jacked up...I tend to regret even trying to look.

Last week there was a middle aged woman who was coming into the workplace to supervise a summer program that her team was running for us. I had noticed her a couple of weeks before but never had time to meet her. Nice pedicured toes. Sexy. And I noticed that every day she had some really nice, expensive shoes on. Bingo.

So, finally I had time and introduced myself. We exchanged small talk. And then, I used my line: "Listen, I'm not trying to make a pass at you or anything, but I'd just like to say that I have noticed...every day I see you...You have some really nice shoes!".

She was looking right in my eyes and she grinned. "Yeah. You noticed! I definitely spend a lot of time and money on my shoes and feet. You can tell, right? I don't mind at all". And then she showed off her shoes and feet to me. LOL. Excellent.

But if her feet would have been jacked up...I wouldn't even bother.

Next week, I will compliment the shoes again. I bet she will let me take a picture.

Last edited:
Haha I was at the Garlic Festival today, was like 103 degrees... Anyways TONS of women sporting pedis and my friend wore sandals but no pedicure and she was with me the entire time... I gave a glimpse here and there but not much but my eyes kept drifting towards other women's painted toes... NOT to mention their TUMMYS TOO!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back