• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you Think a Person becomes less ticklish as one gets older?

ronlasvegas

TMF Poster
I just wanted to know what anyone thought about this. I am talking about from 20- to 50 years old in progression?Are is it very ticklish at 20 and very ticklish at 47?

Ron

I know that my husband was much more ticklish at 29 when I first knew him than he is now at 36. Now I'm lucky if I can get ANY reaction out of him where as before I could get him to do some serious death grips on the head board.
It also has a lot to do I think with how much more is on your mind as you get older. He has more reponsibilities, more to worry about, more problems in general, and all that can also contribute to not being as able to let go and be ticklish.

I think it depends on the situation. The sneaky tickles may not be the same cause you get less jumpy as you get older but I have found that control is sometimes easier with age.
Nessie try tickling him right after he explodes see if the nerves are dead then. Good luck.

Interestingly enough tonight he voluntarily put his arms up and held the head board and allowed me to tickle him. While he mostly just really enjoys the sensation his reactions arent that of trying to get away, laughing, etc. Though tonight I did get some interesting facial expressions. Could be that he was more relaxed and "in the zone" as we had already been doing a bit of fooling around. :) Goes with my stress=not-ticklish theory.

I think maybe it depends on the person. My wife and I are in our 50's. I'm less ticklish than I was a few years ago... but my wife seems to be becoming more ticklish, especially on her feet and ribs! Lucky me!!!

Alas, in my experience, ticklishness seems to diminish with getting older :( I have gone from slightly ticklish to barely perceptive, and even my super-subby hubby doesn't react with the same vigour of years past.

I hope Ness is right and that stress is the explanation, because then it would be a temporary problem rather than a permanent biological change. We certainly have enough stress these days, with money and health concerns foremost.

Luv to all,

*blinks*blinks* I hope not ;.; I dun want to get less ticklish... or for Donny to get less ticklish neither...

i think it verys from person to person lol i think i ll go tickle my wife s feet and find out what she thinks he he

butthead said:
i think it verys from person to person lol i think i ll go tickle my wife s feet and find out what she thinks he he

Well, my wife is 36, so let go check................................................................................................................................

...well, I just applied a hair brush to her soles and she almost wet her pants, so I don't think she is getting any less ticklish with age ;).

Regards,

TK

I can only speak for myself on this question, but my answer is that I honestly feel that I'm just as ticklish as I was when I was a teenager. I'm 34 now, and I still jump and squeal whenever anyone grabs my ribs, I still giggle and try to back away whenever someone is threatening to tickle me, and if anyone even mentions that they're going to tickle my feet, I almost die everytime! My feet are SO ticklish, and always have been! I hope my answer adds to this discussion......:)

I don't really think age has anything to do with it. I think it is just a matter of how you take care of yourself and your body.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back