• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does alcohol make someone more ticklish?

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
Just curious as if it increases sensativity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Generally no, alcohol deadens the senses, but just like everything else it depends on the situation.

For me it definitely does!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Although a depressant, alcohol can make someone more responsive because it removes inhibition, but will not increase actual tactility.

Bit of an arc to it. A little alcohol to loosen up, cool, but more than that and you get full body version of whiskey dick. It's science, but people will claim to be magicians like how they say they can tickle themselves lol

Last edited:
No, it never did with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Chicago said.

I’ve done some informal studies of this by taking my wife for pedicures.

One to two glasses of wine loosens up inhibitions. It impairs your ability to focus on controlling a stimuli. It’s makes you more convivial and giggly.

However, there is the peak of that arc.

If you have 5 chocolate martinis, you just go numb. My wife, the most ticklish pedicure client in history, strutted out of the salon once boasting “That didn’t tickle AT ALL!!! Hahaha!”

So I recommend moderation, but your results may vary!

My ex-gf was moderately ticklish when sober and deathly ticklish when she had been drinking.

Bit of an arc to it. A little alcohol to loosen up, cool, but more than that and you get full body version of whiskey dick. It's science, but people will claim to be magicians like how they say they can tickle themselves lol

Lmao ok thanks. Though not sure what a whiskey dick. Is.

whiskey dick : " the inability to get erect after a night of heavy drinking"

whiskey dick : " the inability to get erect after a night of heavy drinking"

Ah no wonder I didn’t know that, never allowed myself to get drunk A. Or B. No sex lol.

Also am one of dem magicians who CAN tickle de selves. True fact. Not insanely or outta my skin but I can do it

Not really noticed myself when tickled. But I had a friend who was very ticklish, we shared (a lot!) of wine together, and she wasn't ticklish at all. Did mean i gave her a nice foot massage though so not all bad.

I imagine enough alcohol would make you less inhibited to tickle someone/ask for it. And since it's a depressant, it would probably make you less ticklish if anything.

There is definitely a sweet spot with alchohol. A few of my ex gf's were a little more ticklish after 2 glasses of wine. Any more and they'd usually be dulled.

However... if you really want to increase ticklishness in someone.... have them slam some good coffee amd take a few hits of a good sativa strain. They'll go crazy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back