• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does any of your relatives share the TK fetish with you?

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
i mean do they ever known about it, and maybe feel corious, or even someone who introduce you on it?

I know my grandma is a closet 'lee. When grandpa was still alive, he would tickle her sometimes and I could tell she enjoyed it more than most.

One of my cousins is a 'lee. She always liked having her feet tickled.

Can't say anyone in my family is. Not that I'm aware of anyway. In this case, I'm fine being the only one.

when i was younger i saw my sister looking up ticking pics on the internet which is how i got started, i have always wondered if this fetish was passed down rom my family

Oh my God, yes. My brother (he is 27 years old now) used to pin me down and tickle my feet until I was on the verge of tears.

Not that I'm aware of, but I'm not too close with my family so who know's?

I have several relatives who are into tickling. It made family get togethers interesting! :rotate:

My sister knows about my tickling fetish. She is a 'lee herself and let me tickle her for long periods of time (45min - 1 hour).

i wish!
if i knew someone who was interested or knew about it then it would be easier for me.
the only people i know who know about my fetish are you guys:D

Not that I am aware of. If any are, it's a secret to me.

I have a sneaky suspicion my brother may be into it. Whenever he has girlfriends he seems to tickle them a lot. This is either just my tickle mind seeing things that aren’t there, OR my brother has picked up a few pointers from his big bro.:devil:

DJ Tickler

one of my male cousins is a member here and though you would think we would use each other to tickle play, we dont. Its just too wierd for us. I am sure he will see this post and message me lol!

Well, I am pretty sure my grandma was and probably is the person responsible for my tickling interest. She was always tickling me. Want proof? I have posted this before in some thread a long time ago but it works with this one as well. This is a pic of my grandma tickling "little daddy" back in the day!

peace out,
daddy

Personally I'm not aware of it - even if I were, I wouldn't bring it up. A bit too close to home, methinks.

Hmmmmm. None of my family knows about me being into tickling. As far as any of them being into it, doubt it. My family has never been very affectionate as far as hugs, cuddles, tickles, etc. or at least that I've noticed.

Hmmmmm. None of my family knows about me being into tickling. As far as any of them being into it, doubt it. My family has never been very affectionate as far as hugs, cuddles, tickles, etc. or at least that I've noticed.
That's a shame - the lack of affection, I mean.

Having said that, knowing my feelings about tickling, if a family member expresses a liking for tickling the same way as I do, I'd frankly be a bit disturbed.

Not that I know of.
But even though my family is close, I doubt very much that the topic would come up. And would probably "freak out" if it did!!! :eek:

I doubt it. And honestly, I prefer not knowing. If they do, I want them to keep it to myself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back